Ultraman Ginga 08 Released

Ultraman Galaxy?
Forum rules
Wiki Link
Yaiba
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Dekaranger, Gokaiger, Magiranger, Shinkenger, Kyouryuuger, Kuuga

Ultraman Ginga 08 Released

Post by Yaiba »

Wiki: http://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/Ultraman_Ginga_08

So we're done with the formula of Hikaru transforming into the kaiju that appeared last episode before going into Ginga.

The scene where Hikaru catches the Ginga Spark is just super cliché, it almost feels like the 80's.

Interesting to note that both kaiju, Red King and Zaragas, both first appearance is in the original Ultraman series. The staff chose those two kaiju for this episode probably because of Ultraman Dark that appears at the end.

Speaking of Ultraman Dark, that actually caught me by surprise. Tiga Dark has already appeared before and they can reuse the suit. But I never thought they'd go and make a new suit for Ultraman Dark for such a short series.

And goodness, Black King and Thunder Darambia just sound so pervertic in the Spark Dolls Theatre. I wonder if the kids understand any of those.
Mddanish00
Kamen Rider Club
Kamen Rider Club
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Kyoryuger
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: "From now imagination is my stage!"

Re: Ultraman Ginga 08 Released

Post by Mddanish00 »

So amazing episode... Isuzu live in to Red King also cool! They used the Ultraman Dark brothers from stage show. (as reported in Ultraman wiki) :D
Imagination is my stage now!
Yaiba
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Dekaranger, Gokaiger, Magiranger, Shinkenger, Kyouryuuger, Kuuga

Post by Yaiba »

If you mean that show from Thailand, that Dark Ultraman has a totally different design.
AxemYellow
I'm a ghost... wooo~
I'm a ghost... wooo~
Favorite series: Gekiranger, Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger, OOO
Dreamy: Katou Yakumo
Favorite Actor?: Mizushima Hiro
Alignment: Neutral
Type: INTP Architect

Post by AxemYellow »

Loved seeing Misuzu transform. I wonder if that will be a regular thing or just for this episode.

The stuff with the school makes me wonder about how schools are run in Japan. Where I live all decisions regarding closing schools and allotment of resources is done by the school board. It seems weird that a principal would hang around a school building after it's already been closed.

Return to “Ultraman Ginga”