Diecast Sentai Imagiranger (Webseries)--Help needed!

calyopi
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Quote: "I've got better things to do tonight than die!" --Springer, Transformers: The Movie

Diecast Sentai Imagiranger (Webseries)--Help needed!

Post by calyopi »

I actually feel a bit guilty that I've been following TVNihon's work FOREVER and I've never joined the forum. But here I am, now, having been inspired by the work they allow me to watch for so long.
My friend and I started MagiKulu Productions awhile back to produce our comic and movie work. Our first major project has become Diecast Sentai Imagiranger, which has a facebook page at facebook.com/diecastsquadron You're welcome to check it out and follow the project. We love getting new fans from all over!
However, I'm actually here looking for assistance. We're designing the logo, and we'd really like to have the Imagiranger part written in Japanese. My artist, a young man from England, would prefer not to pop it into babelfish or something because he doesn't want a terrible translation. I was wondering if anyone writes kanji well enough to provide us with the one word? I'd greatly appreciate it.
We're also still looking for more actors to cast for the series from Northern Kentucky/Southern Indiana and around the Indy area, the two places we plan to do most of our filming. Surprisingly to me, we need more male actors than female ones (you'd think males would flock to this project). If anyone in the area is interested, please let me know as well.
Thanks for any help! Follow our project if you will, and look for us at Lexington Toy & Comic Con in March if you're in Kentucky and watch for the release of Episode 1 in October 2015!
Alara Moonrunner
Gabu
Favorite Band: Depends on the day
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Music

Re: Diecast Sentai Imagiranger (Webseries)--Help needed!

Post by Alara Moonrunner »

I wish I could help, but I'm slightly north of the area you're looking in.

Return to “Fanfics”