No Toqger Feb 1st

Den-O reincarnated! Den-O will never die!
Forum rules

Wiki Link

< Kyouryuuger | Toqger | Ninninger >

Current Spoiler Policy: Rumors and basic info about upcoming show okay. Further plot development like extra rangers not okay.

So Toqger 46 airs Sun Feb 8, when does 47?

Poll ended at Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:50 pm

It airs right after in Drive's slot
31%
It airs next week and pushes Ninninger back a week
47%
It's skipped all together
No votes
It airs at a totally different time
22%

Total votes: 32
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: No Toqger Feb 1st

Post by takenoko »

That'd be a bummer if they couldn't work it out for that at least. The schedules seem so strict and inflexible though that I just don't know. My guess is that the ultimate decision for this sort of thing would fall upon the producers at TV-Asahi, who probably don't care about this kind of stuff.

Wasn't there an OOO special that got pushed back a week too (Because of the earthquake)? I think it was the 1000th episode of Kamen Rider?
Monkeyjb1988
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Quote: Time is the fire in which we burn.

Post by Monkeyjb1988 »

To takenoko: sorry, I must've mixed you and Catastrophe. He (or She) mentioned cutting an episode. Sorry.
takenoko wrote:That'd be a bummer if they couldn't work it out for that at least. The schedules seem so strict and inflexible though that I just don't know. My guess is that the ultimate decision for this sort of thing would fall upon the producers at TV-Asahi, who probably don't care about this kind of stuff.

Wasn't there an OOO special that got pushed back a week too (Because of the earthquake)? I think it was the 1000th episode of Kamen Rider?
That's different. The episode was meant to be episode 1000 but wasn't meant to air on Kamen Rider's anniversary. The earthquake actually helped in that case, for what comfort that brings (none, the answer is no comfort). In this case, if true, Toei wrote the 4/5 episode to homage Gorenger and actually wanted it to air 4/5. We'll see how it goes.
Crimzonite
Mega

Post by Crimzonite »

I don't think much has been said about the April 5th episode to tell whether it's a special episode, or if it's just going to have some reference somewhere.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Last I checked Asahi, the listing for 8/2 at 7:30 is ToQ without an episode number. Site for the next series hasn't changed any dates yet.
Monkeyjb1988
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Quote: Time is the fire in which we burn.

Post by Monkeyjb1988 »

We have an air date:

http://www.orendsrange.com/2015/02/ress ... o.html?m=1

What this does to Ninninger's premiere, the article says it's still 2/15. Whether that changes or ToQger gets an hour, shortchanging Drive for a week, it doesn't say.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Drive is at an early point in its airing though, and could afford to be pre-empted if required.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Added a poll. Place your bets! Place your bets! I'm going to stick with my original theory that it's going to push Ninninger back a week, but the Drive preempt sounds more and more likely too.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

Uh take, there is no 48th ep. of Toqger.. 46 was the pre-empted one, and 47 is the finale.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

takenoko wrote:Added a poll. Place your bets! Place your bets! I'm going to stick with my original theory that it's going to push Ninninger back a week, but the Drive preempt sounds more and more likely too.
That's my bet as well; everything gets pushed back a week (and Ninninger's episode order gets cut by 1).
JujinSan
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Japan
Quote: Whats done is done and cannot be undone

Post by JujinSan »

My guess is that TQG 47 could air the day before Ninninger premieres.
Aka no Kenshi! MakaiRed! Kenpo Sentai Makaiger!
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Most likely we'll see on episode 46 itself what's happening to episode 47. I don't think they'll preempt Drive this week, there'd be an announcement on the webpage. What I think is most likely is that next week there will be Ninninger as planned and Toqger in Drive's spot. Which would be pretty ridiculous actually.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Lunagel wrote:Most likely we'll see on episode 46 itself what's happening to episode 47. I don't think they'll preempt Drive this week, there'd be an announcement on the webpage. What I think is most likely is that next week there will be Ninninger as planned and Toqger in Drive's spot. Which would be pretty ridiculous actually.
If you were going to preempt Drive, wouldn't you want to do it this week, not the week after?
Digifiend
Gabu

Post by Digifiend »

Drive is in the middle of a two parter.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger

Post by Lunagel »

I think usually they try to tell people before they preempt stuff. Two-parter aside, it makes more sense to tell children there won't be Drive next week before you do it.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

A lot of these theories sound reasonable. It'll be interesting to see what they actually go with.

Return to “Ressha Sentai Toqger”