Something loosely relatd to Kamen Rider

For the Riders we have not graced with our touch...yet
Greenstalker
Mega

Something loosely relatd to Kamen Rider

Post by Greenstalker »

A new anime started this season named Aquarion Logos. It is third series with Aquarion name and for those who don't know about it basicly it is a mecha anime that has an unusal approaches to whole genre alltogether. The main character in this season reminds me one of main kamen riders alot I just wanted to know if there is anyone who thinks same. I will tell which Kamen Rider he reminded me after a while I need to dig names since I quickly forget names (no really they for some reason does not stick in my mind for long especially hard names like japenese ones.)
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: Something loosely relatd to Kamen Rider

Post by Catastrophe »

Nobunaga Shimazaki voiced Kuuga in Battride War. Other than that, I don't see a connection.
Greenstalker
Mega

Post by Greenstalker »

Well his way of acting being perfect and the scene where he got the thief not to mention the gesture he uses reminded me Souji Tendou aka Kamen Rider Kabuto. And his 'I got the gist of this' attitude and the scene where 'Who are you' a little bit reminded me Tsukasa Kadoya aka Kamen Rider Decade.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

But an "ore-sama" personality isn't something that was invented for Kamen Rider. In fact, Juka accuses her brother of it when Kagami visits their house.
Greenstalker
Mega

Post by Greenstalker »

takenoko wrote:But an "ore-sama" personality isn't something that was invented for Kamen Rider. In fact, Juka accuses her brother of it when Kagami visits their house.
It is not just the ore-sama personality. It is hard to explain but the MC's first actions (I don't wanna give too much spoilers in case people may want to watch show but couldn't yet) were really similar to Souji Tendou's first apperance and I watched first episode raw so i was not sure what was being said however the gestures and actions were really similar. When I watched translated version it was a little off from what I imagined but not entirely instead of 'ore-sama' he was going with 'I am a savior'
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

You could put it in a spoiler tag.

Return to “Kamen Rider”