midorininger watching dairanger

As promised, we would restart this show when the DVDs are out. Well, they're out now
Forum rules
Wiki Link

< ZyuRanger | DaiRanger | MegaRanger >
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
My boom: Transformers

Re: midorininger watching dairanger

Post by midorininger »

episode 37: omg its serpentera! i almost thought that wasnt from sentai! id have been tempted to toy with rin and explain that kou has hit puberty and that the light was normal. its a normal natural thing id say. and pachinkomon is kinda lame. poor guy, all he wanted to do was play pachinko. i almost felt bad for him ... but woah! so all that youryoku made the daijinryu come to earth and freak kameo out? and no one seems to know who he is except kameo. this is far more epic than lord zed’s serpentera. and i guess i shouldnt be shocked that kou turned, and will likely be that way for a time. i super do not akomaru.

episode 38: so daijinryu attacks earth to ‘stop’ fighting. so long as there is fighting, he will come back. then why is it we dont see him in all future sentai series? also, kaku has a secret and friends with the enemy leader? plot thickening! and what is kou doing? so much doing on in 1 episode! and who knew the dairanger base had a secret doorway to the gouma world?!

episode 39: well so jin got turned into a vampiric werewolf, and got ryou to kill him as a monster. then after their final battle he returns to gouma to die at the hands of the foot soldiers ... i kind wish ryou would have learned some of jins moves, or at least taken his techniques. for a rival battle this was just a few slivers under takeru and the gedoshu swordsman. in my opinion anyways.

episode 40: i guess this concludes the monster trio’s story .... so wait are they saying shouji was in a bike gang or a thug prior to being a ranger? so thats why he likes those 3 so much. huh. and seriously zaidam pulled a wicked witch after being squished. aside from rin they seem to live in little boxes. is that to be cheap or exaggerating how small some apartments are in japan?

episode 41: yes a shishiranger episode with kujaku! how very noble rather than save herself she fulfills her 6000 year mission and helps her friends despite how crippling it is to daigo. but then again had she used the peacock tear we’d all get sick. because we live with disease. though wouldnt the peacock tear just keep cleansing?
Last edited by midorininger on Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by midorininger »

episode 42: woah ... this plot is real, deep, and thick. so shadam and kou’s mother met ... and i think i know where its going and WOW. it seems kou being a gouma is the cause of daijinryu’s return. and wtf? the gouma tribe leader is crotche-ing a sweater for akomaru?! so much going down! and daijinryu’s touch down this time destroyed a city and while not super horrifying, someone was even on fire! WOW! (because fo special effects not horrible to watch) and why is kou just randomly sleeping on a rock? until summoned then he returns to the rock. like ... wut?

episode 43: okay so ... akomaru is ... and mother is ... does that make shadam? and akomaru didnt know this but still had interest in targeting kou from the start, like as soon as he knew of a sixth. and baptism? this couldnt have been done sooner to prevent all this? also why doesnt she have a name other than mother? even shadam didnt call her by name. akomaru even you fusion was dumb. ill accept the fusion dance 100x over before i even accept this as a fusion. i mean really thats more of a saddle up. and daijinryu lining those people just to make SURE theyd be there to be killed. whew so much.

episode 44: wow, so this whole time. really didnt see it coming. the dai tribe’s baptims are pretty intense. and once he was safe he jumped right into action. but i dont see how disbanding the team and returning to gouma will solve anything. i mean so what? is dairyujin sees humans, apparently as lemmings from the way he had them leap to their doom, shouldnt it not matter whether they are an official team or not? and wth? the byako shinken can just pop out of your shirt whenever? because if not why did rin have him? aaaand ... why did he have a straw at the table?!

episode 45: lol chief of staff? and his followers and his custom look like something out of dragon warrior. i still dont get how disbanding a team reduces them as a threat. but ooo he’s after the rai rai ten SPHERES and seems to be amplifying yoryoku in the air for some reason. HMM!!!! but why didnt they get in touch with rins grandfather? im sure he could have answered more than a few questions.

episode 46: his DW armor gives him +20 to all stats evidently. but seriously since he can use both forms of ryoku, thats make him sort of broken? i mean, do they oppose each other? but still, whats he going to do with those items he took? he even stood upto the kiryoku bomber. without a scratch to boot. too bad ryou didnt use any of jin’s moves. i think that would have made some difference. i mean whats a rivalary without some level of gain after the final duel?

episode 47: so kaku’s goal to to keep gouma off earth. knew where the enemy base was ... and never let them storm it? then in his DW cosplay armor, he has to fight shadam to become gouma king. ok. now way back when ... shadam gara and zaidos all used more power and just had metal skin. this time he battles up into an armor. i guess it more dramatic but where has this been? and a sword? both of them with swords? and each ranger’s subplot visiting them was a nice touch too. i was happy to see daigo hadnt given up and kujaku had not reason to worry about him. and if anything why not protect the kiryoku antenna? id think near that theyd have some more power even if not rangers.

episode 48: so shadam has all that power, why hasnt he used it before? and kaku set things up for this fight, but took a sword with him. ok. why isnt any of this attracting dairyujin? also, was kameo in the ghost cheering squad. he was right there .... in ... kazu’s vest... speaking of which what ever happened to his time reversal powers? and wasnt shouji’s gravity? they seem like powers that’d be very useful in the final battles ... and what the hell volcano head? and he was a putty?! what?

episode 49: hahaha the imperial guard kotoporo are trekies? so this whole thing for 6000 years was to get a jewel from mud puppets he made ... so he could have gotten the jewel at any time really. and could have been in charge this whole time? and why even bother with zaidos and gara? so strange what people do to attain power. and for 6 THOUSAND YEARS?! and .... this is what draws out daijinryu? so its safe to assume huge amounts of gouma youryuku draw its attention.

episode 50: so in all reality it was dairyujin that won the battle and put a stop to the fighting. and was everyone in gouma a mud puppet? i mean wow. but hey at least their kids and grand kids will keep going on. i still have the movie to watch. btw, when did kou stop becoming an adult in his ranger form? because i must have missed it as in this last episode he was clearly kid mode when they used their jewels.
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by midorininger »

and finally the movie. he was playing a card memory game with card children?! and ... he revived the first few villians to combine with them? also, the hat .... i ... really dont know what to say about this other than .... itll be time to make a review video soon!

Return to “Sentai-Gosei Sentai DaiRanger”