KR Drive 44 released

I'm a fine-tuned supersonic speed machine
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Drive Wiki Link

< Gaim | Drive | Ghost >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.
Netto no Zen-Aki
Gabu
Favorite series: Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: Rider
Quote: "We cannot change the past, for it is written in stone. So we look to the future, for it has yet to be written."

Completed:
KR- Ryuki, Kabuto, Kiva, Den-O, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
Sentai- Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-On, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Go-Bust, Kyouryu, ToQger
ETC- Ryukendo, Rescue Force, Rescue Fire, Garo, Garo: Makai Senki, Garo: Yami

Current:
Shuriken Sentai Ninninger
Kamen Rider Ghost

Re: KR Drive 44 released

Post by Netto no Zen-Aki »

This was a good episode to me. The officers getting some kind of equipment to help handle the looming disaster is quite a nice thing to see since the Riders have a public organization to back them up. I was kind of hoping to see a return of storm trooper type of riders like the ZECT Troopers from Kabuto or something along the line of G3 but stripped to a minimum for the time constraint. Oh well, next idea of giving Rings to everyone to ward off the Freeze works too.

Brain's sacrifice was tear-jerking. The fact that he realized what he had to do the moment he saw Medic's data just shows how fast and smart that guy is written to be.

Also, I loved how Belt-san asked to Drive when fighting against 004, talk about revenge of some sort. Too bad he couldn't get the satisfaction.

Banno: I want him dead. In life he was a douche. In his robot body, he's a douche. I kind of hope the Freeze bites him in the ass and only Freezes him. That would be the ultimate win. "Want to freeze the world? How about we just freeze you? Watch as we go on our lives after your defeat." And to add icing on the cake, make him a coat rack for the Special Division. I'm sure even the Cake Boss from OOO would approve of that icing.

Return to “Kamen Rider Drive”