KR Drive 45 released

I'm a fine-tuned supersonic speed machine
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Drive Wiki Link

< Gaim | Drive | Ghost >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

KR Drive 45 released

Post by takenoko »

Wiki: http://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/Kamen_Rider_Drive_45

I haven't seen the episode, but here's the surviving Roidmude at this point:

It's the final countdown~
Roidmude 011
Roidmude 012
Roidmude 015
Roidmude 019
Roidmude 035
Roidmude 055
Roidmude 059
Roidmude 070
Roidmude 075
Roidmude 077
Roidmude 081
Roidmude 099 - Roidmude 102
Roidmude 105
Roidmude 108

Seems like that's too many?
Sanyu
Infinity
Favorite series: Drive
2nd Favorite Series: KR Fourze
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Too many to count.

Re: KR Drive 45 released

Post by Sanyu »

http://www.toei.co.jp/tv/drive/roidmude_list/

It's been updated as of today. Only nine Roidmudes remain if you count Heart and Medic as part of the remaining count. 108 was dealt with in Surprise Future, but they're probably keeping his spot blank to avoid spoiling the movie before it leaves theatres.

002 Heart
009 Medic

In other news: "CHEISUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Excuse me while I rip my heart out of my chest. It's clear I don't need it.

Preview
Spoiler
So Mach gets a new transformation using the Chaser bike? Also, Medic is probably dying next episode. Haven't you had enough of ripping out our hearts, Sanjou?
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

I thought this episode was unintentionally hilarious at points.
From the part where the Rider trio was heading to Banno's place and Tridoron was getting trashed but the motorcycles were fine to Gou giving a big speech which Banno responds to by just shooting him with an energy bolt, I just spent a lot of time laughing at the show than with it.

Also the part where Banno picked up Chase's axe and went to kill Gou amused me since it just echoed a similar scene from Jojo Part 3 with DIO using a street sign to do the same thing to Jotaro.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Too bad Chase's death has no impact since we had an entire episode to get used to the idea from the preview in last week's episode.

It's nice to see Hayase back. It really brings the series full circle.

I'm sorry, but can someone explain Banno's convoluted plan? How does the second Global Freeze help him turn all humans into data?
Sanyu
Infinity
Favorite series: Drive
2nd Favorite Series: KR Fourze
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Too many to count.

Post by Sanyu »

Them being unable to move freely would enable him to track them down much more easily? It's much harder to hit a moving target.
Alessar
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Nexus
Favorite Actor?: Konishi Ryousei
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: K-Dramas
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Alessar »

Chase! Big nooooooooooo!
eijiman
IXA

Post by eijiman »

Kinda sad of knowing what was going to happen. I suppose i should skip the previews.
Uzur9
TQG
TQG
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaimu
2nd Favorite Series: Kaizoku Sentai Gokai
Favorite Band: J-rock/pop + Dubstep
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Type: ISTP Crafter

Post by Uzur9 »

This episode had the feels. Next weeks
Spoiler
(?) episode also looks like it will bring the feels, gunna kill off Medic hmm? Why couldn't they have just killed of Gou again(?)
Kamen Rider left to finish:
Reiwa: Geats, Gotchard

Super Sentai left to finish:
Shōwa: Denjiman, Goggle V, Dynaman, Changeman

Heisei: Complete.

Reiwa: Zenkaiger, High School Heroes, Donbrothers & King-Ohger
envedges
Infinity

Post by envedges »

It was nice seeing the return of Mashin Chaser in this episode, since I enjoy the suit more than Kamen Rider Chaser's. This episode left me feeling depressed and frustrated at the same time, but overall it was good and definitely one of the better episodes in the series. Chase was my favorite character of the entire series, and for the first half of series they did an excellent job on making the character, but I guess it might have bother some fans like my friend that we got too much Chase and not enough story time for Shinnosuke and Gou, in which in the end the writers did promise to do in the second half. Personally I don't care much for the relationship between him and Kiriko, and it just introduce some awkward unfunny moments in last episodes. But the main thing that still irritates me is that we manage find out the origin behind all the other main Roidmude's human identity, but we never know Chase's. I hope he gets a return movie that explains little more on his back story.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

They destroyed the Riders' home base, that's how you know things are getting serious.

However: you killed Chase? You bastards! :( We like Chase. Go kill Go instead; no one likes him!

As this series winds down, does anyone else feel it's getting increasingly Gekiranger-like? Especially with Heart and Medic joining the Riders to face the Real Big Bad.
envedges wrote:It was nice seeing the return of Mashin Chaser in this episode, since I enjoy the suit more than Kamen Rider Chaser's.
Ditto. It was a bit convoluted, but I'll take it. At least we got to see Mashin Chaser one final time. Though I guess this means Go gets custody of the bike, not that we see Ride Crosser all that often (I think it has only been done twice?)

Random question: what was the text scrolling along at the top of the screen at around 16:30? It referenced something that's going to happen at 10:00am, from what I gather?

Oh, and how many episodes are left, anyhow?
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

ViRGE wrote:Random question: what was the text scrolling along at the top of the screen at around 16:30? It referenced something that's going to happen at 10:00am, from what I gather?

Oh, and how many episodes are left, anyhow?
Tickets to the stage show go on sale at 10 am.

And there's only 1 more episode left in the main storyline, the last two episodes are a team-up with Ghost like what happened with Wizard and Gaim.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Lunagel wrote: And there's only 1 more episode left in the main storyline, the last two episodes are a team-up with Ghost like what happened with Wizard and Gaim.
Oh geeze, we're already to the second-to-last episode?! Damn, that came fast! :shock:
wisdomcat
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by wisdomcat »

? I thought there was two episodes in the main story line and the final episode was the special team up with Ghost
DaVinci030
Space Empire Zangyack
Space Empire Zangyack
Favorite series: 牙狼<GARO>
Alignment: Neutral Good
Instagram: DaVinci030

Post by DaVinci030 »

Lunagel wrote:And there's only 1 more episode left in the main storyline, the last two episodes are a team-up with Ghost like what happened with Wizard and Gaim.
Luna, how do you know if the last two episodes are team-up with Ghost?

According to some source from the magazine the main storyline will end on episode 47. This means episode 48 (which is written by Mouri Nobuhiro) will be a team-up with Ghost.

Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

envedges wrote: But the main thing that still irritates me is that we manage find out the origin behind all the other main Roidmude's human identity, but we never know Chase's.
I can imagine that we might see a random scene of Kiriko walking somewhere and sees the human version of Chase going past her before the TV series ends.

Return to “Kamen Rider Drive”