Ninninger 29 sanjou!

Nin nin de gozaru!
Forum rules

Wiki Link

< Toqger | Ninninger | Jyuohger >

Current Spoiler Policy: Rumors and basic info about upcoming show okay. Further plot development like extra rangers not okay.

How did you find this episode?

Poll ended at Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:25 am

☆☆☆☆☆
8%
☆☆☆☆
40%
☆☆☆
36%
☆☆
8%
8%

Total votes: 25
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Re: Ninninger 29 sanjou!

Post by Lunagel »

Kyuuemon penis: confirmed
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Lunagel wrote:Kyuuemon penis: confirmed
There's always castration. :shock:
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

ViRGE wrote:
There's always castration. :shock:
Snip snip
Jetman
Infinity

Post by Jetman »

BeetBusterRen wrote:
tr0jance wrote:Any way up until now I thought Kyuemon is a girl, guess I'm wrong.
Thought the exact same thing. Would have been epic if he did end up a girl though, but meh.
Yeah, I was holding out hope for that too, even though I was mostly certain that he was supposed to be guy. Somehow I just like that character better as a girl. Oh well, not a big deal I guess,
Lunchboxx
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: All Sentai
Dreamy: To many to list!
Favorite Actor?: To many to list
Favorite Band: Van Canto
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: ASIAN GIRLS!
Quote: Elwood: "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses."

Jake: "Hit it."

Post by Lunchboxx »

GAAAH! DAMN IT TAKAHARU! We were SO CLOSE to you not saying you're on fire for once!

Anyways the episode would of been good as filler, if not for the plot with Tsumuji being the main plot of the episode, which I feel was wasted for this episode.

Cute ninja girl? I smell a trap....

Overall, it was decent, but man I wished that they handled the revelation of Tsumuji's past a bit better.

Also was it just me, or did "Roude Chimi Irukaa" (ローデチ・ミイルカア!/Make a path of light appear) uttered by Yakkun sound kind of like he was saying "Road Miracle", or 'Miracle Road'? Because it does seem like miracle did happen, and that a road appeared before them to escape.

3/5

EDIT: Also while we can finally now put to rest the gender ambiguity of Kyuuemon, they DID miss a good chance to do something good with it if they had made him a girl. Also the dubbing over of the actor for Kyuuemon's human side just looked very very off.
tr0jance
Infinity
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Fourze
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Mayuko Arisue
Favorite Band: Loaded Diaper
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Imagination
Quote: (silently fades in shadows)
Type: INFP Healer

Post by tr0jance »

Well thay escalated quickly, any way why does other Ninja Clans don't have sentai's expect for the firth two who gvae shurikens, just saying different ninja clans, different sentai's alot of possibility, not alot of focus on the mecha aswell, I guess they already have their ultimate mecha, Kyuuemon being girl would be a nice twist, but his a dude with a ding ding and that's final, unless he uses is nintality to become a dude, just saying >:P
HowlingSnail
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by HowlingSnail »

Yet another average episode, though I'm looking forward to meeting the only girl on the planet next week who can put up with Takaharu apparently.

Just a question though, shouldn't it really be "Mummy" for Yakumo, not "Mommy", since he picked it up in England, and it's clear to the ear that's what he's saying?
Seen:
Super Sentai: Fiveman onwards
Kamen Rider: Ichigou-Skyrider, all the Heisei/Reiwa series except the American shows.
Precure: DokiDoki-Go Pri
Metal Heroes: Gavan
Other: Spiderman, Power Rangers
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Yeah, you're probably right. I'll use Mummy from here on. Thanks!

It looks like Japanese aren't as familiar with the term, only associating "mummy" to the Egyptian thing. It looks like Yakumo uses マミー which can be "mammy" or "mommy", but I've seen it used for "mummy" too. It's kind of weird that there's no differentiation in this case, since Japanese is usually such a phonetic language.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

How powerful was Kyuuemon as a kid to steal Ninja powers and seal memories? Why not just do it on the Ninningers?

Return to “Shuriken Sentai Ninninger”