Ninninger 31 sanjou!

Nin nin de gozaru!
Forum rules

Wiki Link

< Toqger | Ninninger | Jyuohger >

Current Spoiler Policy: Rumors and basic info about upcoming show okay. Further plot development like extra rangers not okay.

Rating

Poll ended at Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:06 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
9%
☆☆☆☆
36%
☆☆☆
9%
☆☆
36%
9%

Total votes: 11
kangchan
Douza Uru Zazaado

Re: Ninninger 31 sanjou!

Post by kangchan »

midorininger wrote: someone said marvelous was a serious red, and while not disagreeing, i dont think so. he took his role as leader seriously, but as a ranger it was more part of the grand plan for the triforce greatest treasure. i think aloof is more accurate.

im still working on megaranger, but it seems megared wasnt/isnt very serious. granted not dumb. o if taka was a bit smarter would he not bother you guys?
Most important thing in Megaranger is that Kenta / Mega Red is not leader of team. The leader is Kouichiro, not Kenta. Takaharu is leader without vote in member and he is idiot with his action, until current episode. Comparing with Kenta, he hasn't growth his character anymore. Kenta since ep 20+ started to more mature, rather than loud "I'm fire on" and do nothing.

I think many people who don't like Takaharu because:

-I'm fire on
-Bad acting
-Too much focus and spotlight on Takaharu look like King, although they aren't smart or cool. But King's actor acted better than Takaharu's actor. And King is more charm than Takaharu.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

kangchan wrote:But King's actor acted better than Takaharu's actor.
Personally, I thought they both had issues... Nishikawa can't carry more than one tone and King's Ryusei Ryou ENUNCiaTed THE wrong WORds or syllABles which got hard to listen to.
GekiGokaiShinken
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: Let's Party Night!

Post by GekiGokaiShinken »

I have 2 questions:

1. The original point of the show was to get the sealing shuriken, when was the last episode that getting the shuriken was important?

2. How many sealing shuriken do the Ninjas have?
mholden020
Gabu
Favorite series: Garo
Favorite Band: Avenged Sevenfold
Quote: "Never think that success is down to your own performance alone. If you start listening only to yourself you take the first step back towards the bottom. The flowers of victory belong in many vases."
-Michael Schumacher
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by mholden020 »

GekiGokaiShinken wrote:I have 2 questions:

1. The original point of the show was to get the sealing shuriken, when was the last episode that getting the shuriken was important?
Episode 26
2. How many sealing shuriken do the Ninjas have?
23, Kyuuemon has 1
Completed Series:
-Kamen Rider: Agito, Ryuki, 555, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, Decade, W, Fourze, OOO, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
-Sentai: Jetman, Dairanger, Deka --> Zyuohger
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

I'm interested to see what asspull they use to allow the destruction of the Fox Gundam. Those funnels are super broken against slow and bulky sentai mechs.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

I see a v2 is up. What was changed?
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

There was a typo where Style was misspelled
Vashiev20
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Drive
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: DekaYellow
Favorite Band: One ok rock
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: Dont touch my taco, Im gonna touch your taco
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by Vashiev20 »

While it was a bit nice to have a smart Takaharu for all of like 30 seconds (yes i know it lasted a bit longer than that) and to see the Mech get jacked up (hopefully a prelude to new Mechs, something we havent seen in quite awhile), this episode and so far the series in general for me have been very lackluster and seemingly rushed, characters are still way under-developed if not downright annoying.

Also as an overall issue throughout the series, I'm kinda tired of seeing every little thing the do being Ninpou (or however you spell that)
hopefully the next series will bring back a lot of the shine the older series had.
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Dreamy: Koyomi / Rian
Quote: Lost in Thoughts All Alone

Favorite Super Sentai : Goseiger / Kyoryuuger / ToQger / Kyuuranger
Favorite Kamen Rider : Wizard / Gaim / Ex-Aid / Build / Zero-One
Favorite Garo : Yami Wo Terasu Mono / Gold Storm Shou / Kami No Kiba

Post by Mandalori »

Vashiev20 wrote: Also as an overall issue throughout the series, I'm kinda tired of seeing every little thing the do being Ninpou (or however you spell that)
I think that things like "Helping Hand no Jitsu" is more a joke than anything else. They're ninjas after all.
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
My boom: Transformers

Post by midorininger »

i agree the whatever no jutsu is likely an inside joke among the kids.

wait is takaharu actually listed as the leader? because to me, i thought kasume was the leader and they just let takaharu be ... well ... takaharu. all the while she planned the what to do while watching his "tom foolery no jutsu". and the rest followed her plan.

i wonder if the other otominin will become useful again because by right, the gear ninja motw werent attacked by them so kyuuemon shouldnt be inmune to those attacks.
eijiman
IXA

Post by eijiman »

Takaharu is recognized as the leader in some parts, like when the lion spirit appears. but all the time he seems to be more like the strongest guy in the team, and nothing else.
Digifiend
Gabu

Post by Digifiend »

At the end of the episode, did it look like the mechs were trashed? Someone used the word "destroyed" on RangerWiki and I had to change it to "out of action" because surely they're only temporarily incapacitated... I guess episode 33's OP will answer that
Spoiler
since it will be updated to reflect the events of episode 32
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Even if I hadn't seen this week's episode, I'd say that was prudent. Are any Sentai mecha permanently destroyed anymore?

Return to “Shuriken Sentai Ninninger”