Kaigan KR Ghost 29

G-g-ghosts?!
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Ghost Wiki Link

< Drive | Ghost | Ex-Aid >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sat May 14, 2016 8:09 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
62%
☆☆☆☆
24%
☆☆☆
5%
☆☆
No votes
10%

Total votes: 21
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Kaigan KR Ghost 29

Post by takenoko »

<Previous Ep
Wiki Article
Next Ep>

Last week's poll rating: 3.89 (9 votes)
Yaiba
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Dekaranger, Gokaiger, Magiranger, Shinkenger, Kyouryuuger, Kuuga

Re: Kaigan KR Ghost 29

Post by Yaiba »

Takeru seriously needs to learn that when he uses Grateful, Alain has no way to defend himself.

Lol Houdini...
- "There is no ghost."
- "But we are all ghosts here."
- "That doesn't matter, the plot requires! There is no spoon... I mean ghost!"

Oh no... Fumi-baa... that scene is just... very sad.
Zychotic
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
Favorite Actor?: Inoue Masahiro
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by Zychotic »

That ending, never felt that sad about a minor character. Poor Alain lost his father and now his friend :(
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

Go-Buster Yellow! Haven't seen her since that hilarious Bounty Hunter Troupe movie. Still looking cute as ever. This was a good episode. From seeing her act as a young schoolgirl to getting possessed by the Harry Houdini. Such a nice contrast. The feels I had when Alain's old lady friend passed away. Reminded me of my grandma passing away a few years ago. :(
mholden020
Gabu
Favorite series: Garo
Favorite Band: Avenged Sevenfold
Quote: "Never think that success is down to your own performance alone. If you start listening only to yourself you take the first step back towards the bottom. The flowers of victory belong in many vases."
-Michael Schumacher
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by mholden020 »

Anyone else get some wicked desyncs, skips, and video (but not audio) lockup on the HD version? I'm thinking my download got messed up a bit.
Completed Series:
-Kamen Rider: Agito, Ryuki, 555, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, Decade, W, Fourze, OOO, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
-Sentai: Jetman, Dairanger, Deka --> Zyuohger
Ashki
Mega
Favorite series: no such thing
Dreamy: Mele
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Ashki »

That ending was quite sad, and I can only imagine how hard it' going to hit Alain.

Speaking of Alain, the clothes, the silly drip sound of his driver... how long before he starts using medals to power his weapons?

This is quite a change, as Kazuki had some actual lines twice in one week! I think she did a much better job here than in Amazons, though. Maybe this means at least one of the two non-characters will break away and be more than a living prop. Mizuki's falling behind in the race for a personality... Could Kanon actually do something useful in the coming ep for her boyfr... I mean, Alain?

Takeru's glimpse of Makoto's conversation makes for an interesting twist. For now, he's sitting on it, but I wonder if this'll shake his trust a little bit.

And Onari deserves a date with Eccentrica Gallumbits for that performance!
Fave | Least Fave Series so far
KR: AgitΩ or Zero-One | Drive
SS: unsure | Maskman
UM: Nexus | Ultra Q
Sentai: Akiballion: Battlemaids of Akihabara | Buddha Man
Other Toku: possibly Shinigami no Ballad | probably Sci-Rop
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Ashki wrote:And Onari deserves a date with Eccentrica Gallumbits for that performance!
I'd give you an Altarian dollar as a tip for that remark but it has collapsed again.
DaVinci030
Space Empire Zangyack
Space Empire Zangyack
Favorite series: 牙狼<GARO>
Alignment: Neutral Good
Instagram: DaVinci030

Post by DaVinci030 »

chronoxiong wrote:Go-Buster Yellow! Haven't seen her since that hilarious Bounty Hunter Troupe movie. Still looking cute as ever.
Was she? I recently seen her in Ginga S movie. Anyway, she look like she was an Imagin to me. (Momo-Ryoutarou vs Houdini-Youko?)
Yaiba wrote:Oh no... Fumi-baa... that scene is just... very sad.
Yeah it was very sad. I wonder if Fumi-baa died or unconscious... :'-(
mholden020 wrote:Anyone else get some wicked desyncs, skips, and video (but not audio) lockup on the HD version? I'm thinking my download got messed up a bit.
Huh?! I think it looks fine to me.

RyuShinEX
Go Go!

Post by RyuShinEX »

is it a first for a minor character to leave the show that way? if the ending is true.

love the slap scene! slap count x2
Eternal_Winterbane
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Go-Busters

Post by Eternal_Winterbane »

This was an almost 100% episode, apart from the silliness of Houdini, (completely did not realise plot character was Yellow Buster :O ) and the fact Necrom forgets he can drain the ghouls of their energy. It was nice seeing Kanon getting more than one line of dialogue, also i'm guessing what ever stopped Grateful from being useful is just being ignored now?

I'm guessing the ending is true, given her lines during that, But no...just no... I am still in tears writing this. Seeing Alain's character grow over the period of time since he met Fumi-baa made it all the more heartbreaking at the end.

Normally I re-watch the same episode a few times, trying to see if there's any little details but I think i won't do that here :(
BIGH1001
Gao
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Decade
Dreamy: Do i have to answer?
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Destiny
Quote: Carpe Diem
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by BIGH1001 »

That ending hit me right in the feels. but it seemed like she passed in peace. A bittersweet ending.
Eternal_Winterbane
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
2nd Favorite Series: Go-Busters

Post by Eternal_Winterbane »

One thing I thought of, and while this is probably just the 'to make it look cool' trope, Spectre's "I'll show you my way of living" line in Deep Spectre mode, apart of me wonders if he's saying that to the Eyecon, maybe in effort to prove his strength maybe?

Also the theme of these last two double episodes has been very grim, recently losing a member of family or a close friend, plus the potential breaking of Ghost and Spectre's friendship if the vision of past events has any say in the matter.

While I hate talking about this so soon after seeing the episode, When I was watching it prior to the ending I was wondering what Fumi-baa's connection was to Alain other than old person who cooks food for the grumpy one, Mainly as she had more than a passing interest in pushing him forward on the right path, plus it made for an interesting contrast in Alain's mentality, he admired his father and the goals he set to, knew his father cared for him (unlike the typical villain father character) but couldn't really connect until he thought he was gone the first time, where Fumi-baa acted as an extra parent figure helping guide Alain and offer sage advice when he needed it.

That's why to me when his father was killed Alain's reaction was more believable, he had a better understanding of things around him and wanted to show that he's taking his own path unlike his brother who is being a dumbleclown for the sake of plot and the "we need crazy guy who might be under the control of someone else" trope, and Gramps only knows where Sis-chan has gone to :P

Also Also *spoiler tag for this*
Spoiler
I am looking forward to learning more about Fumi-baa (hopefully) and Alain in the mini-series that's in the blue-rays, of which i would get while I'm here but I have nothing to play it on :(

Phew that was a long post by me, but hopefully i made some sense :P
Kurow
Mega
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Rina Akiyama (Agito)
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
Favorite Band: Jam Project
My boom: girls
Quote: Ore Sanjou!
Type: ENFP Champion

Post by Kurow »

Necron needs an ultimate form too but not sure if he is going to get one. The regular form is not doing well lately.

Fumi-baa is gone? it was funny to see how she has that clothes and how many food was wasted trying to make that takoyaki xD

Arisa Komiya aka Gobuster Yellow still as beautiful as ever in this episode.
Final Vent!
Shipuujin
Infinity
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Type: ISTP Crafter

Post by Shipuujin »

I admit. I cried so hard at that ending. She passed away didn't she? :(
Fumi-baa was such a great character and an amazing contrast to Alain. Alain will no longer gain free Takoyaki anymore...
What was even more painful was how Alain didn't realize that she passed away. He thought that she went to sleep because his world does not have people falling to a permanent slumber...

I really liked the parallelism of Yuki's father and Alain's father. Alain's heart is wavering, but Fumi-baa helped stabilize it. However, once he finds out what happened to her, his heart is going to waver even greater.

Alain is such a tragic character. His reasoning on the view of the world makes sense from where he grew up with, and that prevents you from hating him.

This was such a fantastic episode. Definitely 5/5 for me.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

So why exactly does Grateful cause Necrom to phase out? I thought he couldn't use the eyecons in human body correctly at first but got over it?

Return to “Kamen Rider Ghost”