Jyuohger 24 released

Furry Force https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1Dyqas6Sm8
Forum rules

Doubutsu Sentai Jyuohger Wiki Link

< Ninninger | Jyuohger | KyuuRanger >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:23 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
36%
☆☆☆☆
41%
☆☆☆
18%
☆☆
5%
No votes

Total votes: 22
Jehal
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Dekaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Ryuki
Alignment: Neutral Good

Re: Jyuohger 24 released

Post by Jehal »

midorininger wrote:i was wondering if the person who noticed trumpass's costume issues would examine it again!

last ep and this EP they showed theworlds finishers, so still showcasing him.

so what if they are saving on the monster costumes? in some ways dekaranger was cheap with this too. the motw was usually just a person wearing normal clothes with a monster head and monster hands, maybe a tail. rarely were they in full costume, and the motw had mecha they jumped into, which often times were re-used with slight mods pending on the owers liking.

IN ANY CASE! hopefully this villian/red rviallary will be as good and shinkenred/juuzo.
In Dekaranger's case, it made sense in story as they were all buying from the same supplier.
Completed Series

Rider: From Kuuga to Drive, and Ex-Aid to Zi-O
Next Up: Ghost

Sentai: Zyuranger, Kakuranger, From Dekaranger to ToQGer, and Kyuuranger to Ryusoulger
Next Up: Ninninger
Eternal_Winterbane
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Go-Busters
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Eternal_Winterbane »

While this episode was unsettlingly dark, i was glad that Bang Ray wasn't killed off instantly, also I am interested in why Cubal was so pissed that Bang read his mind, maybe Cubal has plans regarding leadership of the Deathgalliens?
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

I think most people would be angry if someone just read their memories without their permission.
RoxasXIII
Infinity

Post by RoxasXIII »

takenoko wrote:Dang. There goes that theory.
I think the theory is still ok, at least the half of it

afaik
- we don't know when the birdman come to human world for the first time. We only know he's already in human world when Yamato is still a kid
- we also know if Mark of the King doesn't need to be awakened first to use it's "human form change" ability, which mean there is possibility that birdman is able to use his first mark to turn into human form

whether Yamato's father is birdman or not, I think his father will have some role in the plot (especially from this ep hint)
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Kind of implying the whole Dad/Birdman thing. Would explain why Yamato can transform because he'd be half birdman himself. He also has the enhanced eyesight.

The thing I'm interested in is the implications of Bang Rey having Cubols memories. He acted shocked when he found out so I wonder if he's hiding something?
Ashki
Mega
Favorite series: no such thing
Dreamy: Mele
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Ashki »

This episode was... actually GOOD! I'm really starting to like Bang Rey and have a feeling I know more about him than they've revealed thus far, but won't say anything more on that subject in case it spoils a certain upcoming episode.

With the exception of Sela still having no purpose than to be the group cutie, just about everything in this episode was a huge improvement over most of the series. The mother and daughter, as well as the old couple, both really touched me as well. I would gripe on how Yamato's mother closed her eyes both times she died, but I realise only very mature shows acknowledge people usually die with their eyes open, and that the closed eyes are less traumatising for small children (who aren't sheltered from death like American kids, but aren't bludgeoned with the details either).

I also think that the average person would have been broken by Bang Rey's tactic. It's a trope which saved Yamato from becoming a Phanto... wait, wrong series. Anyway, tragedy making a her stronger is a major trope in many toku series.

Spoiler
I think Bang Rey's suit and weapon are kind of dead givaways... Also, I really, really, REALLY hope the writing's this good or better in a certain upcoming episode, but anything I say beyond that would spoil even a spoiler alert... -_-;;
Fave | Least Fave Series so far
KR: AgitΩ or Zero-One | Drive
SS: unsure | Maskman
UM: Nexus | Ultra Q
Sentai: Akiballion: Battlemaids of Akihabara | Buddha Man
Other Toku: possibly Shinigami no Ballad | probably Sci-Rop
Cyborg-Lucario
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Black/Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze/Gokaiger
Dreamy: Garou (Ookami Blue)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by Cyborg-Lucario »

This was a good episode. Bang Rey's powers were interesting and it all the people he attacked seeing someone they knew being brought back to life is both heartwarming and terrifying at the same time.

I know it's rude to have your memories read, but I wonder if there's a certain reason why he was shocked. Is Cubal planning on betraying Genis and become the new leader of the Deathgaliens? Would Bang Rey help him out since he knows of it?
Well, I guess I'll just have to wait and see.
A cyborg pokémon who may or may not be a Kamen Rider.
eijiman
IXA

Post by eijiman »

Catastrophe wrote:Kind of implying the whole Dad/Birdman thing. Would explain why Yamato can transform because he'd be half birdman himself. He also has the enhanced eyesight.
But he obtained those from birdman himself when he was a child.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

That's what was implied early on. Except he has Gorilla powers now and TheWorld has 3 Jyuman powers and these have yet to be seen in human form.
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
My boom: Transformers

Post by midorininger »

Jehal wrote:
midorininger wrote:i was wondering if the person who noticed trumpass's costume issues would examine it again!

last ep and this EP they showed theworlds finishers, so still showcasing him.

so what if they are saving on the monster costumes? in some ways dekaranger was cheap with this too. the motw was usually just a person wearing normal clothes with a monster head and monster hands, maybe a tail. rarely were they in full costume, and the motw had mecha they jumped into, which often times were re-used with slight mods pending on the owers liking.

IN ANY CASE! hopefully this villian/red rviallary will be as good and shinkenred/juuzo.
In Dekaranger's case, it made sense in story as they were all buying from the same supplier.
true and i even said in my series review for it, that while it comes off cheap it makes sense and works really well that you dont notice it as they arent monsters so much as alien criminals. that are monsters.

Return to “Doubutsu Sentai Jyuohger”