Kaigan KR Ghost 43

G-g-ghosts?!
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Ghost Wiki Link

< Drive | Ghost | Ex-Aid >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:49 am

☆☆☆☆☆
29%
☆☆☆☆
33%
☆☆☆
33%
☆☆
No votes
5%

Total votes: 21
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Kaigan KR Ghost 43

Post by takenoko »

<Previous Ep
Wiki Article
Next Ep>

Last week's poll rating:n 3.86 (14 votes)
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Re: Kaigan KR Ghost 43

Post by Lunagel »

Demia might've been pretty scary if we had brought this up when it was still relevant about oh *checks watch* ten episodes ago.

Oh god. That math formula line. I probably spent about 20 minutes just trying to make sense of the Wikipedia pages (which I couldn't). I'm pretty sure it's partially wrong but I doubt 99.99% of you know anything about it anyway.

Episode title was changed from "genius boy' to "wunderkind" because:
[16:57] <~takenoko> luna, please
[16:57] <~takenoko> use wunderkind instead of genius kid
[16:58] <~takenoko> or child prodigy even
[17:07] <&Lunagel> yeah wunderkind is cool, I can get behind that
[17:07] <~takenoko> german is always cool
[17:07] <~takenoko> like their underground euro clubs
[17:07] <~takenoko> untz
[17:08] <~takenoko> untz
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

So, Takeru has 5 days to revive and Demia+Adel also has to be defeated in this span of time. This should be an interesting span of episodes.
Yaiba
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Dekaranger, Gokaiger, Magiranger, Shinkenger, Kyouryuuger, Kuuga

Post by Yaiba »

Omg Sennin, that's disgusting. Can you just be that serious Commander Edith again. It's totally unnecessary to sneeze all over the place when talking on a serious topic, no one find that humorous.

Why would we need an Onari Eyecon? And to make it worse, it took over one of the more likeable character Alain, this is so mess up. Onari is an useless idiot, its fine, its a common fact, don't go out of the way to make him not useless by messing everything else up.

Why is Bills telling Takeru their evil plans again? And uh, Takeru, don't "connecting everything and everyone" sounds slightly fishy to you at all?

Kudos to Takeru though for immediately identifying the Ganma as Igor and not that singing dude who went journeying with your painting friend half a series ago. Are they still alive btw.

Why dies destroying ones Eyecon get acknowledge by the Great Eye? How does this even work?

I swear Igor is trying very hard not to laugh when facing Nude!Adel.

Wow, how long will it take the crew to remove those chalk from that Toei driveway.
Zychotic
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
Favorite Actor?: Inoue Masahiro
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by Zychotic »

Lunagel wrote: Oh god. That math formula line. I probably spent about 20 minutes just trying to make sense of the Wikipedia pages (which I couldn't). I'm pretty sure it's partially wrong but I doubt 99.99% of you know anything about it anyway.
Don't worry, I do mathematics research and I could barely understand it. It sounds complicated enough and that's the main point.

Poor Aria has to look at her brother naked; I do wish they made some joke about it, timing was perfect for it.

I never forgot about the Demia plot line and was wondering when it would finally come back in. I kind of think ignoring it for 10 episodes was actually a good idea. The characters forgot about Demia which meant they were able to develop their plan in secret and then it appears at the last minute giving them little chance to stop them.

On a side note, where's our Ex-Aid promo? Surely they should have released something by now.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Oh god, make the spinning stop. I'm going to get sick at this rate.:o
Yaiba wrote:Onari is an useless idiot, its fine, its a common fact, don't go out of the way to make him not useless by messing everything else up.
I swear he has actually become worse as the series has gone on. It's not funny anymore.
Wow, how long will it take the crew to remove those chalk from that Toei driveway.
Well with a good pressure washer, about 10 minutes. So a fraction of the time it took to write it in the first place.

Spoiler
So, uh, was that the 2017 Rider they just showed at the end of that movie trailer? He's very, very pink.
mholden020
Gabu
Favorite series: Garo
Favorite Band: Avenged Sevenfold
Quote: "Never think that success is down to your own performance alone. If you start listening only to yourself you take the first step back towards the bottom. The flowers of victory belong in many vases."
-Michael Schumacher
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by mholden020 »

For ViRGE:
Spoiler

In this series there have been three Earth-world characters that have either kept the same outfit for the show's run or worn a single outfit for a long time: Makoto, Alain, & Onari. Onari's outfit is understandable based on his job, so we can ignore it. Alain had his Ganma outfit until Takoyaki-lady gave him the new outfit, and he hasn't changed since. Makoto has worn the same thing in every episode, and everyone who originated from the Ganma world has stayed the same too. Earth-folk have changed clothes regularly, almost in every episode. Maybe I've been reading waaaay too far into this, but I get a feeling that Makoto Prime will somehow bring up a last-second plot point about who and what he is. I just find it a little too strange that the entire cast around him changes clothes (Even Kanon) while he has stuck to the same thing.

Sadly, I am the 0.01% when it comes to Fermat's Theorem.... :oops:
Last edited by mholden020 on Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Completed Series:
-Kamen Rider: Agito, Ryuki, 555, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, Decade, W, Fourze, OOO, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
-Sentai: Jetman, Dairanger, Deka --> Zyuohger
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

mholden020 wrote:
Can you tell me if I got it right then? Cause my expression while translating was like
(゚ー゚*)

(゜゜;)

(; ̄Д ̄)?

┐('~`;)┌
Digifiend
Gabu

Post by Digifiend »

mholden020 wrote:For ViRGE:
Spoiler

In this series there have been three Earth-world characters that have either kept the same outfit for the show's run or worn a single outfit for a long time: Makoto, Alain, & Okari. Okari's outfit is understandable based on his job, so we can ignore it.
You mean Onari? You seem to have combined his name with Akari's by mistake.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Digifiend wrote:
Spoiler

In this series there have been three Earth-world characters that have either kept the same outfit for the show's run or worn a single outfit for a long time: Makoto, Alain, & Okari. Okari's outfit is understandable based on his job, so we can ignore it.
Well to be fair, each of them is about half of a fully fleshed out character... :P
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

Yaiba wrote:Why would we need an Onari Eyecon?
$$$$$$$$$$
And to make it worse, it took over one of the more likeable character Alain, this is so mess up. Onari is an useless idiot, its fine, its a common fact, don't go out of the way to make him not useless by messing everything else up.
How is that "a common fact"? Why would you want them to not make him useful? Who would you rather he take over, Yurusen?
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Post by resop2 »

Go-On Macaroni wrote:Why would you want them to not make him useful? Who would you rather he take over, Yurusen?
Onari taking over Kanon would take things to a whole new level of strange.

If Javert randomly wondered by then he would be a good candidate.

Trying to take over Bills would be useful. Too bad that Bills already has an eyecon inside of him.

*edit

Hold the presses: I found a youtube video featuring the actor who plays "Steve Bills" (Thane Camus) where he tries to teach English to a bunch of somewhat eccentric idol singers. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXpyr0aVkHM
mholden020
Gabu
Favorite series: Garo
Favorite Band: Avenged Sevenfold
Quote: "Never think that success is down to your own performance alone. If you start listening only to yourself you take the first step back towards the bottom. The flowers of victory belong in many vases."
-Michael Schumacher
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by mholden020 »

Digifiend wrote:
Spoiler

I did!! Haha, I will stick with the "each is a half-character" excuse, and that it was about 3am :lol:
Lunagel wrote:
mholden020 wrote:
Can you tell me if I got it right then? Cause my expression while translating was like
(゚ー゚*)

(゜゜;)

(; ̄Д ̄)?

┐('~`;)┌
Haha, I know the expression well. It looked pretty good to me, the main issues with that scene were in the show itself though: Poincare didn't work on Fermat's Theorem as far as I know, and died before anyone could ever prove it. Also, that kid had no clue what he was doing because the theorem covers the equation for a 3-dimensional curve and I didn't see any formulas that would work for that, and I also never saw a power greater than 2 on any number, and that part of Fermat's Theorem was already bumped years and years before. Kids these days... :cry:
Completed Series:
-Kamen Rider: Agito, Ryuki, 555, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, Decade, W, Fourze, OOO, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
-Sentai: Jetman, Dairanger, Deka --> Zyuohger
Yaiba
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Dekaranger, Gokaiger, Magiranger, Shinkenger, Kyouryuuger, Kuuga

Post by Yaiba »

Go-On Macaroni wrote:
And to make it worse, it took over one of the more likeable character Alain, this is so mess up. Onari is an useless idiot, its fine, its a common fact, don't go out of the way to make him not useless by messing everything else up.
How is that "a common fact"? Why would you want them to not make him useful? Who would you rather he take over, Yurusen?
A common fact is what everyone knows. Ask anyone here who watches the show that thinks Onari is useful. Even the characters in the series, Akari and Gramps tell him to go away because he can't help with anything, Takeru saying "it's the feeling that counts" because he know Onari can't help, and Yurusen outright calls him an idiot. So much so that the production staff needs to try making him useful by making him do more idiotic things.

The fact that he put on the contact lens knowing full well that they are under the enemy influence, is bloody stupid. No one knows what the Ganma is planning to do with the contact lens. He's deliberately putting himself and Takeru & co in danger for no reason. The problem is that he's lacking common sense to function as a normal human.

There is absolutely no need to take over anyone to be useful. Be yourself, do useful things that will benefit others as yourself. If he needs other's abilities to make himself useful, then that just proves that he himself is useless.
eijiman
IXA

Post by eijiman »

This episode had a big, big, big, big, big, mistake: if someone from ganma world has to be naked, it is Aria. that is why this get 0 stars.

Ok, now seriously, to me it was just a preparation episode, nothing really interesting (of course it would have been different with Aria...) I hope this helps Onari to grow from being a lame buffoon into something better. Now I think that the key to defeating evil Makoto will be using base specter.

Something bothers me from this series is how they forget about Takeru being a ghost, He should use his powers more often. Invisibility, flying and such other stuff.

Return to “Kamen Rider Ghost”