Kaigan KR Ghost 47

G-g-ghosts?!
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Ghost Wiki Link

< Drive | Ghost | Ex-Aid >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:25 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
6%
☆☆☆☆
38%
☆☆☆
38%
☆☆
6%
13%

Total votes: 16
Mxylv
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Favorite Actor?: Daisuke Terai
Favorite Band: GaGaalinG
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all.

Re: Kaigan KR Ghost 47

Post by Mxylv »

Ah, I'd forgotten about that bit. Thanks!
Watching:
Kamen Rider Kuuga, Gotchard

Watched:
KR W, Gaim, Ghost - Build, Geats
Ultraman '66, Leo, Great, Nexus - U7X, Ginga - Blazar
Donbrothers
GS Sho, Dogengers S1-4
When in doubt,
gourdcaptain
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva
Favorite Actor?: Shu Watanabe

Post by gourdcaptain »

ViRGE wrote:More to the point, was "who killed Ryuu" ever a real mystery that we cared about? We know it was the Ganma, is the audience supposed to care which one? And furthermore, is it something that Takeru cared about? He's never shown interest in specifically who killed Ryuu before. So to have a heroic BSOD here feels unearned.
But we do know who killed Ryuu. Leonardo Da Vinci Ganma in the Drive/Ghost crossover movie. The one where Takeru's dad could open portals in time and space. Seriously, that is the most bizarrely bad crossover movie I've seen outside of Movie Wars Core, and I'd consider it completely non-canon other than the bit recently in Ghost where they addressed the Sage being able to ressurect someone in it (the Chief, as a dumb gag) and why he didn't do it to Takeru (in a nonsatisfying way, like much stuff involving the Sage). So they cared enough about it to bring that up, but not to address the conflict in who killed Ryuu.
Gao
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: OOO

Post by 453145 »

Mxylv wrote:That said, the episode was a bit marred by the occasional comic relief from Onari (who's supposed to be taken seriously by this point)
The scenes where Onari is mad just don't work for me since I don't remember at least one scene when they're together, like talking or practicing together.

I would like more story about the past because the plot twist was so abrupt, I mean the person could be Argos and cause the same impact, however since the only thing from the DVDs will get is Alain's substory I think won't be answered.

Hey, what about a poll for who's the most useless character in ghost, and in the options people like Aria, Kanon or Cubi.
Kuchiri
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: LuPat
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: There are alot.
Favorite Actor?: Alot of this too.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Kuchiri »

I had a feeling that this episode was more like a clip show they quickly filmed between 46 and 48. They were like. (Oh shit we need an extra week to get stuff ready for Ex-Aid can you guys quickly fill something in?)
Fat D
Wanted Pirate
Wanted Pirate
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Type: INTP Architect

Post by Fat D »

So now the Makotos have become almost perfectly alike. My money is on a bait-and-switch,
Spoiler
that the "real" Makoto that went with them this episode will die next episode and everyone will be sad about the sacrifice, only to find out that it actually was the clone and the original is still alive and kicking
. Baseless speculation of course.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Why did Adel kill Takeru's dad? Is it just so we get pissed off Takeru against Adel? Blargh.
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Dreamy: Koyomi / Rian
Quote: Lost in Thoughts All Alone

Favorite Super Sentai : Goseiger / Kyoryuuger / ToQger / Kyuuranger
Favorite Kamen Rider : Wizard / Gaim / Ex-Aid / Build / Zero-One
Favorite Garo : Yami Wo Terasu Mono / Gold Storm Shou / Kami No Kiba

Post by Mandalori »

Maybe because Saionji told him that Ryuu was preparing to fight the Ganma.

Return to “Kamen Rider Ghost”