Forum rules
Wiki Link
Arigomi
Save the life
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Board Games

Re: Rescue Force 25 released

Post by Arigomi »

An awesome episode with lots of good moments.

Spoiler
For those of you who are unfamiliar with the process of computer programming, there is a reasonable explanation about the "complete" message while programming the Max Commander. Computer programs must be compiled after being written because humans do not think in the language of computers (long sequences of ones and zeroes). The "complete" message signifies the computer has finished compiling the program into a format that the Max Commander can understand. I believe there was a "complete" message for every attempt at Max Chaksou. We only saw the "complete" message on her last attempt at fixing the bugs in the code.

-Kanzaki showing a bit of leg while working on the Max Commander was definitely hot. :D
-The purple thing having a mermaid silhouette is cool.
-I loved the message of redemption and a hero falling in the line of duty.
-Hikaru's line at the end of the episode was really powerful. I didn't expect it to be so moving.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

I like the design of R1 Max especially the Max Divider even though it should be called as the Rescue Buzzsaw. Daaen's redemption was nice. He knows now that Rescue Force is in good hands with Hikaru and the others and revive his rescue soul. But I'm concerned that the pink light went into a car. I really hope it finds a new body to reside in.

/me salutes to the former R1

Well done.
Shado Kabuto
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Faiz Kabuto Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O Deka Magi Bou

Post by Shado Kabuto »

The most epic and well-crafted episode I've seen in Rescue Force from sometime

Oobuchi's evil was controlled by some malicious purple light causing him to be evil but his heart overthrown the purple light out of him was a sign of redemption; something I would never expect from him. Him Chakousu to his old R1 suit was really awesome showing a thing or two against the 2nd generation. Hikaru transformed into R1 Max was really something almost reminding me from Ryuukendo's ultimate transformation. The new colors and henshin sequence was cool and bright us usual.

But the true part of the episode was Oobuchi's final words with R5 and Hikaru was the most mesmerizing conversation I've seen in Rescue Force and sacrifing his life for sake of others really set a spark in Hikaru's soul what it really means to be a hero.

I really hope Takara/Tomy show more serious episodes in the second half because this end it with a fantastic but tragic end to Daaen/Oobuchi from a cold-hearted tyrant to a hero of justice.
I walk the path of HEAVENS
Thanks Guile for the Kabuto Avy's and Signatures
thanks bauffie for the sig.
Silentwolfdog
Save the life
Favorite series: Garo (and many more)
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Iljimae 枝梅
Quote: I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.

Post by Silentwolfdog »

Now I am depressed...

I kinda guessed Daaen was probably possessed at some point but there it was. Didn’t want to see him leaving that soon.

I love the new design of R1 Max. I am fond of white color anyway.

That light looks like female and probably a mermaid, a represent of water nature? Making me think what if there’s more than one of those light?

I got what I wanted despite a loss of cool villain. A helmetless fight (not just one but both of em) and evil version of RF.

Will the light ending up possessing one of current generation RF at some point? At least for one ep. That I wonder…

Also, how did you guys know it's him overthrowing the light instead of light escaping because of R1 Max's power?
Showa wa yume ga atta jidai dakedo, ima wa yume ga nai
Honoo
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Honoo »

Yes! Evil sentient car FTW! I loved KARR in Knight Rider, I will probably love this one too.
Good episode overall, just a pair of things: why can't we have a normal, non evil-incarnate, villain who stays evil? Daeen redemption was a perfect Heel face turn... Now we have Neo Terror KARR, who hopefully won't do the same... Let's see.

Raise your hand if you think Daeen isn't dead at all, after all No One Could Survive That
ImageImageImageImage
Saejima Kouga
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Cutie Honey the Live
Dreamy: Chase
My boom: The new Garo series
Quote: Why don’t I put a stake through her heart? You’d be surprised what that’ll kill.
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by Saejima Kouga »

Well.. the car survived and it was on the base too... so....
I’m the one nightmares are afraid of.
Silentwolfdog
Save the life
Favorite series: Garo (and many more)
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Iljimae 枝梅
Quote: I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.

Post by Silentwolfdog »

How did you know it was on the base? I didn't see anything that imply it's on the base. I just assumed it's on Earth hidden from others.
Showa wa yume ga atta jidai dakedo, ima wa yume ga nai
Saejima Kouga
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Cutie Honey the Live
Dreamy: Chase
My boom: The new Garo series
Quote: Why don’t I put a stake through her heart? You’d be surprised what that’ll kill.
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by Saejima Kouga »

Well I assumed since that was where everything else he owned was.... then why not the car too?
I’m the one nightmares are afraid of.
Wyvern
7X
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Wyvern »

uh.. did I just read at the end that "Daaen" is now possessing Corestriker until it finds a new body at least?
Artimid
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Artimid »

I kind of saw things a bit differently.
I didn't see the purple spirit as being thrown out of him in a desparate redemption, so much as abandoning him because he was beaten and useless. ^_^
As for the car, I kind of figured maybe it had programming pre-set into the AI from the days when he was R1 and the designer, but that could be wrong. It would be weird for the purple spirit to inhabit a machine though, when it was before using a humans dark heart. :p Maybe the car is angry that Hikaru doesn't pay enough attention, and only takes him out for rescue stuff.

Also, I don't mind R1 Max, but I don't like the chest plate, the ... transluecent green plastic, kinda throws me off. I don't like toys with that stuff either.
Also, if that purple thing was maybe a spirit of the earth.. like an ocean spirit? This might open the possibilities up for many villians to come, Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Void spirits. I think that might be cool.

OOOOOHH!! I think I had the wrong car, blasted system voices sounding the same. >_< WIth the fog and stuff, I just figured it was the new Striker Max. >_< My bad if it wasn't.
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

Very good ending to a exciting episode, it was nice seeing Obuchi get redeemed in the end, but what was that purple feminine light that came out of him perhaps the real villain of the series? Nice power up for R1 doesn't look to overdone like most others i've seen, hopefully it won't be to overused to the point of making the other team members look inefficient. Anyway judging from the ending it looks like K.A.R.R. is our new villain for the time being.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!

Return to “Tomica Hero Rescue Force”