PS3/PSN Handles

Super Console Wars: Original Generation
unmei
運命

PS3/PSN Handles

Post by unmei »

Share 'em if you feel like it, don't if you... don't....

DateRyuusei
Saejima Kouga
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Cutie Honey the Live
Dreamy: Chase
My boom: The new Garo series
Quote: Why don’t I put a stake through her heart? You’d be surprised what that’ll kill.
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by Saejima Kouga »

I think most of us hate you because you have a ps3 and we don't.
I’m the one nightmares are afraid of.
unmei
運命

Post by unmei »

your hatred feeds my wallet!
Saejima Kouga
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
2nd Favorite Series: Cutie Honey the Live
Dreamy: Chase
My boom: The new Garo series
Quote: Why don’t I put a stake through her heart? You’d be surprised what that’ll kill.
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by Saejima Kouga »

unmei wrote:your hatred feeds my wallet!
Awesome. Can I be your adopted brother or something? :D
I’m the one nightmares are afraid of.
Solidus
UNKNOWN HARD ERROR!
2nd Favorite Series: Blade
Dreamy: Mika, Ran
Favorite Actor?: Cobb
Favorite Band: LCD Soundsystem
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: shiny objects

Post by Solidus »

Saejima Kouga wrote:I think most of us hate you because you have a ps3 and we don't.
I don't. :lol:
I see no real need to own one other than MGS4, making it a pretty expensive game I just might skip at this point.
unmei
運命

Post by unmei »

Solidus wrote:
Saejima Kouga wrote:I think most of us hate you because you have a ps3 and we don't.
I don't. :lol:
I see no real need to own one other than MGS4, making it a pretty expensive game I just might skip at this point.
Actually, I got it for Folklore, but it serves its purpose as a good enough blueray player (which i needed anyway), and once White Knight Story comes out, I don't need to worry about dropping 470+ for the one game i really want
Solidus
UNKNOWN HARD ERROR!
2nd Favorite Series: Blade
Dreamy: Mika, Ran
Favorite Actor?: Cobb
Favorite Band: LCD Soundsystem
My boom: shiny objects

Post by Solidus »

It's a shame Sony's bungled the PS3 so badly. I was really looking forward to it way back when, as I was a big fan of PS1 and PS2. Not that I'd really consider myself a "fanboy", but if you wanted to say I was one I would have been a Sony one back then.
It's pretty obvious the 360's "winning" between the two of them (Wii is sorta doing it's own thing in it's own market, and doing quite well). And I'm betting Blu-Ray loses the DVD format war, which sorta sucks as it's better - but oh well.
PS3's are the only consoles I saw on the shelf in any significant numbers during Christmas, and of course nearly all the editions of Rock Band I saw were for PS3 too. :lol:

PS3's really nice, but Sony messed up a good thing pretty bad and I don't really think they'll recover. It's sort of a modern-age Neo Geo.
unmei
運命

Post by unmei »

Solidus wrote:It's a shame Sony's bungled the PS3 so badly. I was really looking forward to it way back when, as I was a big fan of PS1 and PS2. Not that I'd really consider myself a "fanboy", but if you wanted to say I was one I would have been a Sony one back then.
It's pretty obvious the 360's "winning" between the two of them (Wii is sorta doing it's own thing in it's own market, and doing quite well). And I'm betting Blu-Ray loses the DVD format war, which sorta sucks as it's better - but oh well.
PS3's are the only consoles I saw on the shelf in any significant numbers during Christmas, and of course nearly all the editions of Rock Band I saw were for PS3 too. :lol:

PS3's really nice, but Sony messed up a good thing pretty bad and I don't really think they'll recover. It's sort of a modern-age Neo Geo.
That only makes sense though, as 360 is so much better for online multiplayer games, with is half the reason to even get Rock Band in the first place. And i t really depends on where you live, because there were an insane amount of 360s on the shelves here in so call over the holidays as well. But this topic isn't about any of this anyway, so lets try to keep it for its original intent. If you want to go and make a console war thread, go ahead, but this isn't meant to be for anything but expanding our gaming community.
Ehmar
7X
Favorite series: All KR series!!
2nd Favorite Series: Garo/Gundam00
My boom: My Toy Collection

Post by Ehmar »

my name/handle is, well - "Ehmar" - also, if anyone would like a game of tekken5:DR Online anytime, just send me a message to my PS3...
"Henshin..."
Deka_Hero
Humongous
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Quote: I DEMAND THINGS TO BE AWESOME! - Michel Bay

Re: PS3/PSN Handles

Post by Deka_Hero »

My PSN and MGO Id are both: Snow_Ram.

I'm mostly on MGO and COD4 these day's, i play some GTA4, TF2 and UT3 every now and again.
harpdevil
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W / GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger

Re:

Post by harpdevil »

unmei wrote:Actually, I got it for Folklore, but it serves its purpose as a good enough blueray player (which i needed anyway), and once White Knight Story comes out, I don't need to worry about dropping 470+ for the one game i really want
Waiting for White Knight Story? You'll be waiting a hella long time then. The trailer looked awesome though, and if i had their details i would PLEAD the makers of that game to keep with the japanese voices. The bad guy at the end of the trailer sounds so much more badass saying "...henshin..." than he ever would saying "transform" or whatever cock-and-bull word they make up to take its place.
Image Demon beasts called Horrors live in the darkness. This is a story of a Makai Knight who cuts down the Horrors. You better not look away.
unmei
運命

Re: Re:

Post by unmei »

harpdevil wrote:Waiting for White Knight Story? You'll be waiting a hella long time then. The trailer looked awesome though, and if i had their details i would PLEAD the makers of that game to keep with the japanese voices. The bad guy at the end of the trailer sounds so much more badass saying "...henshin..." than he ever would saying "transform" or whatever cock-and-bull word they make up to take its place.
Yeah, but I'm willing to wait, depending on the differences between the release dates I might import it. But it's hardly the only reason i wanted a PS3, Folklore, MGS4 and Drake's Fortune were enough to sell me on it. White Knight Story will just be icing on the cake.
DekaChief
IXA
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by DekaChief »

My PSN is T850X
Spoiler
Peek a boo, Chuck Norris sees you! *roundhouse kick into oblivion*
OtakuGangsta
Kamen Rider of The Hood
Quote: Go Fuck Yourself, Kisamayatsu!!!

Post by OtakuGangsta »

OtakuGangsta
harpdevil
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W / GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger

Re: Re:

Post by harpdevil »

unmei wrote:White Knight Story will just be icing on the cake.
Well I don't have a PS3 yet, but hopefully I will by the time this is released (sometime 2009). And now the online mode has been announced, maybe we can team up and do battle! :P
Image Demon beasts called Horrors live in the darkness. This is a story of a Makai Knight who cuts down the Horrors. You better not look away.

Return to “Games”