KR Girls music videos released

G-g-ghosts?!
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Ghost Wiki Link

< Drive | Ghost | Ex-Aid >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: KR Girls music videos released

Post by Catastrophe »

There really doesn't seem to be any sense to it all. I'm trying to think of a reason to be devils advocate but got nothing.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

What's the opposite of the Fry's "Take my money" meme pic? Well, find it and put it here, because all they're doing is making it so I'm not giving them my money.
DevGryphon
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: SKYRIM!!
Quote: Define normal...
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by DevGryphon »

Forgot about V3...We didn't do it
Here's to cheating, stealing, fighting, and drinking. If you cheat, may you cheat death; if you steal, may you steal a woman's heart; if you fight, may you fight for a brother; if you drink, may you drink with me.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Catastrophe wrote:There really doesn't seem to be any sense to it all. I'm trying to think of a reason to be devils advocate but got nothing.
As I understand it, Avex has an international arm. Japanese retailers selling products to international customers would undercut that...
DevGryphon
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by DevGryphon »

PkmnChmp5 wrote:ISpeaking of which, any chance we could get subs of Saite & Play for tomorrow? *Gives puppy-dog eyes to DevGryphon*
I make no promises...I wouldn't mind doing them but the main thing is that I don't have the raw MV's or those singles. I can do live versions of Play for Tomorrow and Saite but I have nothing for Kamen Rider V3. The other issue is that I don't have lyrics or translations for them.
Here's to cheating, stealing, fighting, and drinking. If you cheat, may you cheat death; if you steal, may you steal a woman's heart; if you fight, may you fight for a brother; if you drink, may you drink with me.
PkmnChmp5
Go Go!
Favorite Band: Kamen Rider Girls
Quote: "I can think of no sadder creature in this world than a man unable to inspire a little jealousy. Eh, Tiz?" - Ringabel (Bravely Default)

Post by PkmnChmp5 »

DevGryphon wrote:
PkmnChmp5 wrote:ISpeaking of which, any chance we could get subs of Saite & Play for tomorrow? *Gives puppy-dog eyes to DevGryphon*
I make no promises...I wouldn't mind doing them but the main thing is that I don't have the raw MV's or those singles. I can do live versions of Play for Tomorrow and Saite but I have nothing for Kamen Rider V3. The other issue is that I don't have lyrics or translations for them.
Well let's see...

I have the Japanese lyrics for all 3, I can Romanize them myself for you, but I can't translate them.

I can't find a clean, good quality version of Kamen Rider V3 either, but I do have the raw MV for Saite. I have the raw of Play for tomorrow too, but it's kinda low quality (350p).

If I can help make it happen, I'm willing to do what I can. (Wouldn't mind subs of those Live versions either. :wink: )
TBustah!
Mega
Favorite series: Zyu to Kaku
2nd Favorite Series: Bouken to Kaizoku
Favorite Actor?: Toku? Hiroki Suzuki
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Slot cars
Quote: "The future.... is in the past! Onwards, Aoshima!"
Type: ISFP Composer

Post by TBustah! »

GaijinGoomba did a video about this recently. If he's right about their motivations, I can't fault them for trying to protect their business (watch the video, it might not be piracy they're concerned with). It's great that Shout! Factory is doing their Sentai DVDs, but if the "Before Power Rangers There Was..." tagline they stick on all the sets is any indication, they're not likely to give us anything pre-Zyu. Toei could make things very difficult for fan subbers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK6WGpDkuds
nanamarfo
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ex-Aid
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
Dreamy: Yuki Jojima
Favorite Band: RIDER CHIPS
Quote: "My life is burning bright!" -Takeru Tenkuji

Post by nanamarfo »

I swear that was only for Anime. Plus it doesn't apply to Avex Trax artist.
NOMarfo
PkmnChmp5
Go Go!
Favorite Band: Kamen Rider Girls
Quote: "I can think of no sadder creature in this world than a man unable to inspire a little jealousy. Eh, Tiz?" - Ringabel (Bravely Default)

Post by PkmnChmp5 »

TBustah! wrote:GaijinGoomba did a video about this recently. If he's right about their motivations, I can't fault them for trying to protect their business (watch the video, it might not be piracy they're concerned with). It's great that Shout! Factory is doing their Sentai DVDs, but if the "Before Power Rangers There Was..." tagline they stick on all the sets is any indication, they're not likely to give us anything pre-Zyu. Toei could make things very difficult for fan subbers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK6WGpDkuds
Thanks for sharing that video, but it still doesn't make sense to me. When he was explaining about the prices in Japan vs the prices in the US to show how Avex would be losing money if we imported is where I got confused. The prices for each region are set so where they would make a profit from that region. Meaning the JPN version being sold at $20 = profitable & the US version being sold at $25 = profitable. Us buying the JPN version for $20 is no different than a Japanese person buying it for $20, except for the fact we'd have to pay higher shipping, & the retailers would be handling that, not Avex so I still don't see how that would hurt them other than maybe skewing their sales numbers. Now if the localized versions showed they were selling less, this could lead to them not localizing stuff anymore, but that's a different issue.

I get Avex wanting us to buy things sold in our region from our region, but most people would do that anyway. The only real reasons to import something is it not being sold in your country, or you just wanting the import version for some specific reason. In either case, people are gonna find a way to import it anyway, or just pirate it, so I still see no benefit to this ban. Maybe, I'm just missing something, I dunno...
TajadorCombo
Infinity
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
Favorite Band: Band-Maid, BABYMETAL
My boom: Fighting games
Quote: I'm just a passing-through Kamen Rider, remember that
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by TajadorCombo »

DevGryphon wrote:
Saite:
https://mega.nz/#!wMcSVLbR!UKd2NhlOYgsm ... X9Avenraok

Kamen Rider V3:
https://mega.nz/#!oc9TmZAB!UN-HnY7q-yiY ... I5cNabhiM8

And these are the scans from Super Best:
https://mega.nz/#!dE1FAQCA!iZ33xHgAmwzv ... lfTX9wO83Q

It contains the lyrics of the most popular KRGS songs, I hope they can be useful, I got them from torrents. You're the best!
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

I dunno. I've seen some of GaijinGoomba's videos on the game theorist channel and his stuff always came off as uninformed and click baity to me.

I don't really have any good theories for the ban myself. Unless there's a plan to start domestically selling Japanese CDs in America, it seems rather pointless. They're just cutting off a potential revenue stream in an age where most people probably get music digitally anyway.
DevGryphon
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by DevGryphon »

TajadorCombo wrote:
DevGryphon wrote:
Saite:

Kamen Rider V3:

It contains the lyrics of the most popular KRGS songs, I hope they can be useful, I got them from torrents. You're the best!
I think I was the one who made the torrent that had the lyric scans on it...Did it have literally everything from Super Best? (Songs, video clips, photobook, zutto zutto)
TajadorCombo
Infinity
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
Favorite Band: Band-Maid, BABYMETAL
My boom: Fighting games
Quote: I'm just a passing-through Kamen Rider, remember that
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by TajadorCombo »

DevGryphon wrote:
TajadorCombo wrote:
Saite:

Kamen Rider V3:

I think I was the one who made the torrent that had the lyric scans on it...Did it have literally everything from Super Best? (Songs, video clips, photobook, zutto zutto)
Yes, and if it was yours, thank you so much
DevGryphon
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by DevGryphon »

Yep, it was mine. You're welcome
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Which lyrics did you need again? I'll add it to my list

Return to “Kamen Rider Ghost”