KR Amazons Season 02 Episode 07 released

A-MA-ZON2
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Amazons Link

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:12 am

☆☆☆☆☆
95%
☆☆☆☆
5%
☆☆☆
No votes
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 19
YuushaGamer
Quote: I play to win
Type: ISFP Composer

Re: KR Amazons Season 02 Episode 07 released

Post by YuushaGamer »

love the music to this just a little note on the karoke: the second part of woah woah woah, it's not give us freedom it's fate must be done i know it sounds like it but i've listened carefully it is "fate must be done"
twitter: @YuushaGamer
youtube: YuushaGamer
twitch: twitch/YuushaGamer
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

YuushaGamer wrote:love the music to this just a little note on the karoke: the second part of woah woah woah, it's not give us freedom it's fate must be done i know it sounds like it but i've listened carefully it is "fate must be done"
Karaoke of Engrish is such a crapshoot that you never know what it really is until official lyrics come out. Until then, we'll be sticking with what we got now.
VerusMaya II
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultraman Mebius, Lupinranger vs Patranger, Kamen Rider Build
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger, Ryukendo
Dreamy: Q
Favorite Band: Calexico
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: FFXIV
Quote: veridis quo
Type: INFP Healer

Post by VerusMaya II »

njb wrote:I think the SD file is encoded wrong (the dimensions are wrong)
Similarly, my HD file seems to have the wrong dimensions as well.
we are here to take the blame; to take the taunts and live the shame
we are here to make you feel; it terrifies you, but it's real
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Working on a v2 for both versions, sorry for the inconvenience
YuushaGamer
Quote: I play to win
Type: ISFP Composer

Post by YuushaGamer »

Lunagel wrote:
YuushaGamer wrote:love the music to this just a little note on the karoke: the second part of woah woah woah, it's not give us freedom it's fate must be done i know it sounds like it but i've listened carefully it is "fate must be done"
Karaoke of Engrish is such a crapshoot that you never know what it really is until official lyrics come out. Until then, we'll be sticking with what we got now.
the artist who sung it have actually made an english version of the song same with armour zone also lyrics here
http://kamenrider.wikia.com/wiki/DIE_SET_DOWN
twitter: @YuushaGamer
youtube: YuushaGamer
twitch: twitch/YuushaGamer
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I think you're right. I'll bug davinci about editing it in the karaoke. Thanks for your feedback!
kmizuno
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
Favorite series: Jetman
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Internet Governance

Post by kmizuno »

I has been a while since I watched any series while ongoing... I think TV-Nihon' staff work is excellent (don't know if I mentioned that in any previous posts).

Anyhow...

This was one of finest episodes of any sentai/KR I remember watching! Really!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL STAFF WORK TO BRING THIS EPISODE FOR US!!!
Last edited by kmizuno on Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Thanks, that's very kind of you!
PkmnChmp5
Go Go!
Favorite Band: Kamen Rider Girls
Quote: "I can think of no sadder creature in this world than a man unable to inspire a little jealousy. Eh, Tiz?" - Ringabel (Bravely Default)

Post by PkmnChmp5 »

So I was right about Chihiro being Jin & Nanaha's son (along with a bunch of other people), but I'm still holding on to hope that Nanaha is somehow alive. I have a theory I came up with, but it may just be the result of my desire for Nanaha to be alive combining with my desire for a proper, female Rider in this show, but here goes:

We saw in this episode that Haruka got a Neo Amazons Driver. When we saw the promo pics of New Omega back before the show started, I just assumed it would be a situation where his old belt gets broken, or he ends up in a position where he needs more power to defeat someone, but he literally just gets it handed to him for no reason other than Reika seems to be backing Shidou's team & she wants to give her "son" a new toy. So this leaves us with a perfectly good Amazons Driver that no one is gonna be using. So maybe everyone thinks Nanaha died, but the Amazon cells in her body from carrying Chihiro mutated into Lysogenesis cells, activated, and turned her into a "New Amazon" allowing her to survive. Except unlike the other New Amazons, she can control it somehow (maybe due to how it happened? They could come up with something.) & she comes back, takes Haruka's old belt back & becomes a Rider herself. They did mention in this episode that not all people who have the Lysogenesis cells in them have them activate, so maybe before this she showed no signs of being an Amazon. That's why everyone just thought she died like a normal person would.

Putting my own shallow reasonings aside, I think this could make a cool story for Jin as well. If he's still gung-ho about killing ALL Amazons like at the end of Season 1, what will he do if the woman he loves (who he thought was dead) is now an Amazon? Speaking of which, Jin said he'd been looking for Chihiro... I wonder if he was looking for him to reunite with his son, or to kill him because he's an Amazon (and possibly the murderer of his love)?

Also, now that Reika's back, we have all the Season 1 cast except for the Nozama Chairman, Takaaki. Since it seemed like he had some diabolical plan & was the reason all this started in the first place, I could see him being the final villain in the end maybe. Currently, we have 6 different types of Amazons: 1) The OG Amazons that escaped from the Lab. 2) Jin, who is human-turned-Amazon. 3) Haruka, who is Amazon-turned-human. 4) The Sigma Types, who are corpses with Amazon cells implanted in them. 5) Chihiro, who is the 1st natural-born human-Amazon hybrid. And 6) The New Amazons, who are humans infected by the Lysogenesis cells. Maybe it all leads to Takaaki becoming some kinda Super Amazon, Perfect Lifeform, Top of the Food Chain monster thing & the 6 types of Amazons have to unite to take him down (with Mamoru representing the OG Amazons, Iyu representing the Sigma types, & Rider Nanaha representing the New Amazons).

Anyway, that's just where my mind went. I'm probably totally wrong, but it's fun to speculate. :)
If they don't go this route, I have no idea what the end game is gonna be...

Also, I still don't know what The Original is. Either Chihiro has the best regenerative powers ever, he had a sibling who lost control & killed everyone, or his natural Amazon form (the one he takes on without the belt, which we've never seen) has more than 2 arms.
Kurow
Mega
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Rina Akiyama (Agito)
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
Favorite Band: Jam Project
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: girls
Quote: Ore Sanjou!
Type: ENFP Champion

Post by Kurow »

Jin's smile at the end of the episode is the best part... such amazing show...
Final Vent!
fenrir
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: RX
2nd Favorite Series: GAIM
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by fenrir »

PkmnChmp5 i kinda support some of your idea :D
otw: Ex-Aid , Hurricane (ep3), Amazons S2, Kyuuranger

finished: