Adam West passed away today, 6/10. He was 88.

There's never anything good on
TypicalStandUser
Save the life
Favorite series: Amazons
2nd Favorite Series: GoBusters
Dreamy: Kaho Shibuya
Favorite Actor?: Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Favorite Band: Owarikara
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Cooking food
Quote: Oh snap! Lemon Pepper Wet?!

Adam West passed away today, 6/10. He was 88.

Post by TypicalStandUser »

“Our dad always saw himself as the Bright Knight and aspired to make a positive impact on his fans’ lives. He was and always will be our hero.”
-West family, today

The Campy Caped Crusader of the 60's, Quahog's Mayor West, a young Mermaid Man, a fictional Ernest Hemingway, the man who created and cultivated a self-parody trope where actors play exaggerated versions of themselves/their famous roles in certain movies (I.E: Neil Patrick Harris in the Harold and Kumar movies).

You will be missed, Adam West.

This year, there's supposed to be a sequel for Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders, Batman VS Two-Face. Perhaps it'll get canceled or in honor of West, they'll finish it and release it this year.
The haters all around this world can drink Childish Gambino's daycare while I, the insignificant nobody they branded as, continue to survive & thrive.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: Adam West passed away today, 6/10. He was 88.

Post by takenoko »

Oh man, that's such a bummer. I remember coming home and watching the live Batman show reruns. Adam West always seemed like a pretty good dude with a sense of humor. He'll be missed.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: Adam West passed away today, 6/10. He was 88.

Post by Catastrophe »

RIP Adam We

Return to “TV”