KR Ex-Aid 36 released

Aids forever!
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Wiki Link

< Ghost | Ex-Aid | Build >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:22 am

☆☆☆☆☆
75%
☆☆☆☆
19%
☆☆☆
3%
☆☆
3%
No votes

Total votes: 36
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

KR Ex-Aid 36 released

Post by takenoko »

<Previous Ep
Wiki Article
Next Ep>

Alt title - Parado can't wait till the next time he's in Emu

Last week's poll rating: 4.72 / 5 (25 votes)

Haha, he has dreads.

Pretty fun stuff. Lazer is great as always.
stardrago
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Re: KR Ex-Aid 36 released

Post by stardrago »

just watched it and it looks fine. Thanks for having Muteki being translated meaning as invincible for this.
xiiliea
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Gaia
Favorite Actor?: Fujita Ray
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by xiiliea »

stardrago wrote:just watched it and it looks fine. Thanks for having Muteki being translated meaning as invincible for this.
Yeah, I kinda went into overthinking mode for that one. Didn't expect it to be so overpowered!
Kurokage X
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Garo Makai Senki
Dreamy: Kiriko
Favorite Band: Jam Project
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Yakuza Video Games
Quote: "Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why its called the present." Unknown
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by Kurokage X »

Ex-Aid Muteki is overpowered and I love it.
Currently Watching
Super Sentai: Kiramager
Kamen Rider: Saber
Ultraman: Z

Finished Watching
Super Sentai: Go Onger-Gokaiger, Kyoryuger Onward
Kamen Rider: Kuuga, Kabuto, Kiva, Fourze Onward
Ultraman: Gaia, Nexus, X, Orb-R/B
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Episode was pretty great. The low point was probably actually the Muteki/Cronut fight.

Loved Shin Dan this episode. That shit with the invincibility timer was great.
kkusagami
I am the new #2
I am the new #2

Post by kkusagami »

Excuse me, something happened to the ep36 torrent which there is no Peers available and the trackers keep showing http://tvnihon.com:6969/announce with no connection be made to download at all.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

kkusagami wrote:Excuse me, something happened to the ep36 torrent which there is no Peers available and the trackers keep showing http://tvnihon.com:6969/announce with no connection be made to download at all.
We're aware of the issue, working to fix the tracker now.
kkusagami
I am the new #2
I am the new #2

Post by kkusagami »

Thank you.
fenrir
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: RX
2nd Favorite Series: GAIM
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by fenrir »

the shinkansen year CM is good btw
otw: Ex-Aid , Hurricane (ep3), Amazons S2, Kyuuranger

finished:
KR: Black, RX, Super1 + all Heisei + AMAZONS
Sentai: Zyu,Dai,Gao,Deka,Magi,Bouken,Geki,Goon,Shinken,Gokai,GoBus,ToQ,Ninnin
Garo: All (anime[both] as well)
Densha Otoko
dannydice64
7X

Post by dannydice64 »

10/5

Kuuga (Rising) Ultimate
Agito Shining
Ryuki Survive
Faiz Blaster
Blade King
Armed Hibiki
Hyper Kabuto
Den-O Liner
Kiva Emperor
Decade Complete
Double/W Cyclone Joker Xtreme
OOO Putotyra Combo
Fourze Cosmic States
Wizard Infinity Style
Gaim Kiwami Arms
Drive Type Tridoron
Ghost Mugen Tamashii
AND NOW... EX-AID MUTEKI!!!!

TAKE THAT, CHRONOS!!!
fenrir
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: RX
2nd Favorite Series: GAIM
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by fenrir »

ok finished watching it now.
the episode is quite good. the muteki ex-aid is to powerful i guess.
i dont think Taddle Legacy can beat that.

as expected, Kiriya is not that bad guy but well he's just use his best talent = lying. hahaha

it's a good episode actually, however it seems like quite a standart episode for ex-aid these days, i dunno why. on the positive side, i would say that the doctor drama thing is executed quite ok revolving the issues of Life, either life of bugster,patient or humans. this kind of thing doesnt really shown at the earlier stage of ex-aid

Spoiler
looking forward for the next episode whether Taiga will really be dead or not. coz he would be died by graphite as in the teaser. will later on he'll be back as a bugster as well??? or will he later on also get the lv99/100 power up??
Last edited by DaVinci030 on Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spoiler tag'd for next episode
otw: Ex-Aid , Hurricane (ep3), Amazons S2, Kyuuranger

finished:
KR: Black, RX, Super1 + all Heisei + AMAZONS
Sentai: Zyu,Dai,Gao,Deka,Magi,Bouken,Geki,Goon,Shinken,Gokai,GoBus,ToQ,Ninnin
Garo: All (anime[both] as well)
Densha Otoko
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Catastrophe wrote:Episode was pretty great. The low point was probably actually the Muteki/Cronut fight.
Right? Everything else was fantastic: the drama, the pacing, the backstabbing. But the damn form premiere fight - really Ex-Aid's last over-the-top highlight fight - was a bore. I'm laughing because I'm crying. :lol: :cry:

Anyhow, the highlights of this episode were definitely everything leading up to Chronos's first defeat. The KR Chronicle ad was both troubling and hilarious. And Dan was in full-on ham mode, which is always fun (especially when it does him in).

I think everyone saw Kiriya's betrayal of Chronous coming a mile away. But it was still well done. And more importantly it was still fun to watch, idiot grin and all.

What I didn't see coming until too late was Emu tricking Parado like that. It's clever, and I really appreciate that even though I missed it at the time, the writers setup a neat hint about it when Parado told Emu they'd be invincible together a couple of episodes back. Ore Ex-Aid being a little cocky has always been fun, so I'm glad we have that back. Plus it sets up an interesting scenario now: Emu can't use Hyper Muteki without working alongside Parado. And Parado is not about to roll over and play nice just so that Emu can be the hero. :shock:

And we have Kiriya back permanently! Yay! (And he's no longer dressing like a punk). His return adds an extra X factor to the Rider lineup, but more importantly his relationship with Emu is far more chummy than the other Doctors, so it'll be neat to see how this plays out over the next dozen or so episodes. Meanwhile there's the whole other matter of what the CR is going to do with the Proto-Gashats now that they have them back, seeing as they don't see to know how to use them...

Otherwise the one drawback was, as I mentioned earlier, the Hyper Muteki fight. It wasn't bad, but I find myself in the surprising position of not liking anything about it. Hyper Muteki itself looks absolutely terrible; there's enough gold that the suit should be locked in Fort Knox, and the deadlocks are just hideous. Worse, it doesn't even look like Ex-Aid! All of Ex-Aid's forms so far have at least retained his helmet design, but this may as well be a new suit. Heck, Chronos looks more like Ex-Aid than Ex-Aid does. :| This is a huge disappointment after all of Ex-Aid's other forms ended up looking great.

Otherwise the fight itself was short and unimpressive, which really surprised me. Normally these final form fights are massive wire-fu beatdowns with enough pyrotechnics to keep the cast warm for days. Instead it was a short hand-to-hand fight with a bit of CGI. Ex-Aid teleporting around was neat, but that's about it. And the background song that goes with the form is completely and utterly forgettable. I really hope that they're just screwing with us, and that we're going to get a proper fight here in the near future.

Misc Observations
  • Kiriya is back in the OP, albeit in his punk clothes. I have to assume we're getting a new OP next week anyhow for Hyper Muteki...
  • The old "next time" bumper with Lazer is back :)
  • Have they ever previously used the background music that plays when Chronos is defeated? There are some distinctive bells in there I don't recall ever hearing before...
  • The obvious Mario parallel is obvious. But I'm okay with that
nanamarfo
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ex-Aid
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
Dreamy: Yuki Jojima
Favorite Band: RIDER CHIPS
Quote: "My life is burning bright!" -Takeru Tenkuji

Post by nanamarfo »

ViRGE wrote: What I didn't see coming until too late was Emu tricking Parado like that. It's clever, and I really appreciate that even though I missed it at the time, the writers setup a neat hint about it when Parado told Emu they'd be invincible together a couple of episodes back. Ore Ex-Aid being a little cocky has always been fun, so I'm glad we have that back. Plus it sets up an interesting scenario now: Emu can't use Hyper Muteki without working alongside Parado. And Parado is not about to roll over and play nice just so that Emu can be the hero.
I don't think so. The after scene implys he got his gamer power back.

Can I just say I love Muteki Ex-Aid for sole reason that he is Super Sonic in Kamen Rider form? That just combines the 2 thing I love most into 1 neat package.

Alt Title - Kamen Rider Super Sonic!

But, yea. The fight was a bit boring. Emu, stars can cut. Just keep throwing them!

... Nana, No will get that reference.

Everything else checks out.
NOMarfo
HyouRetsuzan
Adventure

Post by HyouRetsuzan »

agreeing with others that the only lack luster about this episode was the hyper muteki vs kronos fight. for me, the other things about hyper muteki is entrance scene and intro music totally lost from max mighty. design wise, hyper muteki has the most exotic design among neo heisei's ultimates. but then, does this means kronos wont be needed anymore to counter gamedeus later on ? i feel masamune gonna be gone in around 39 or 40. also, kuroto is becoming more of a clown each episodes passes, from a evil mastermind into a clown lol

about the video, while watching the 1080 one there seems to be up and down in volumes, ex: the scene after kiriya and emu smiles, 19:46 when kiriya talks the volume drops quite a bit and then back to normal few secs later. i recall theres many scenes that also occurred like that but i am only able to recall that scene
Eternal_Winterbane
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Go-Busters
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Eternal_Winterbane »

While i agree to an extent about the lack of any really weight to the Muteki v Chronos fight, atleast we got one in the same episode unlike Ghost, and while i still really like the Mugen form from ghost for it's appearance, Muteki has stolen the top spot for me in this neo heisei section. Also i don't currently believe that we will be seeing Emu and Parado teaming up in order to make Muteki work as the line "To get back the power of Genius Gamer M" makes it sound like Emu has that now, but that theory will be either confirmed or denied next week.

But Yay! for Lazer returning to the side of good, Chronos getting his backside handed to him was delightful, Also in regards of the next time trailer
Spoiler
I am extremely disappointed in Hiiro's final form,
I guess they blew the budget on Muteki

Return to “Kamen Rider Ex-Aid”