Garo Torrent Problem

Ask all tech support and help questions for downloading here. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE YOUR QUESTION WILL BE SOLVED!
Forum rules
If you're using Peerblock, you'll need to add our IP to the exception list when torrenting.

We don't ban IPs, so if you're having trouble yet see other people downloading okay, it's probably on your end.
PkmnChmp5
Go Go!
Favorite Band: Kamen Rider Girls
Quote: "I can think of no sadder creature in this world than a man unable to inspire a little jealousy. Eh, Tiz?" - Ringabel (Bravely Default)

Garo Torrent Problem

Post by PkmnChmp5 »

I've been trying to download "HD720 Garo Yami wo Terasu Mono 01-17 Batch" through uTorrent & it keeps going ridiculously slow & having a ton of hashfails. I've wasted over 2 GB already & it's not even halfway done. I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to torrents (only know the basics), but perhaps it needs new seeders? Any help would be appreciated.
PkmnChmp5
Go Go!
Quote: "I can think of no sadder creature in this world than a man unable to inspire a little jealousy. Eh, Tiz?" - Ringabel (Bravely Default)

Re: Garo Torrent Problem

Post by PkmnChmp5 »

I tried downloading it again & when I got to about 51% it started giving me nothing but hashfails. It won't go any farther. Already wasted 3.4GB. Really think it needs a new seed.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

I'm seeding it now. So try again.
PkmnChmp5
Go Go!

Post by PkmnChmp5 »

Phoenix512 wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:18 am I'm seeding it now. So try again.
Thanks! I was finally able to finish it. Also, the "HD720 Garo Yami wo Terasu Mono 18-25 and Movies Batch" doesn't have any seeders either. Just FYI.

Return to “Downloads & Site Help”