Dreamy: Kaho Shibuya
Favorite Actor?: Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Favorite Band: Owarikara
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Cooking food
Quote: Oh snap! Lemon Pepper Wet?!

CSM V-Buckle and Dragvisor announced. $500 for both

Post by TypicalStandUser »

Yet another set of Premium Bandai items a majority of fans may not afford to own.

The V-Buckle has buttons for Mirror World BGMs, that lovely sound when you draw a card from the Advent deck and the four ED tracks of the show. Unfortunately, though there is a button to play lines from 8 of the 13 Riders, the voiceovers for them are not of the original actors, it'll be other voice actors. It also includes 17 Advent decks with the extras being the Ryuki and Knight Survive decks, the Contract-less deck from Episode 1 and Abyss's deck.

I do question on why the Survive Decks are in the set. It would've been better to go for separate items, such as CSMs of Dragvisor Zwei or the Darkvisor Zwei.

Of course, it's not Ryuki without his Dragvisor. Just so you guys know, it will be a arduous task to create each and every Visor of all 14 Riders, and some of them are part of the Rider's armor, not like the main 4. As such, Dragvisor should be more than enough to be able to read each and every card from all the 17 Advent decks.

At the very least, unboxings of this set will be fun. I'll look forward to them next year.
Last edited by TypicalStandUser on Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The haters all around this world can drink Childish Gambino's daycare while I, the insignificant nobody they branded as, continue to survive & thrive.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: CSM V-Buckle and Dragvisor announced. $500 for both

Post by Catastrophe »

Shit. I thought the Kaixa set was expensive. I guess you have to have the visor otherwise the cards are useless.

Return to “Kamen Rider Ryuki”