The real versus in Lupin VS Pat. Split from: Lupin VS Pat 40 Released!

Training up a future generation of criminals
Forum rules
LupinRanger VS PatRanger Wiki Link

< KyuuRanger | LupinRanger VS PatRanger | Ryusoulger >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.
hiro9796
TQG
TQG
Favorite series: TOQger, Kamen Rider Zero One, Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger VS Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Agito, W, Zero One
Dreamy: Sinon (SAO), Megumin (Konosuba)
Favorite Actor?: Endo Aya, Shimono Hiro
Alignment: Lawful Good
Quote: Ah le le!

Now, count up your sins!

By the power vested in us by the Global Police, we will deal with you by force!

There's only one person who can stop you, me!
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Re: The real versus in Lupin VS Pat. Split from: Lupin VS Pat 40 Released!

Post by hiro9796 »

ViRGE wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:26 am
hiro9796 wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:19 am toy sounds for SirenStriker obviously indicate Great Patrise, Chou Keisatsu Change and Patranger noise, meant for Ichigou.
Bloody hell. Really? I don't keep up with the toys at all, so this blows my mind. They didn't just make a small change here, but rather made a very sudden and jarring change. No wonder the show got messed up...
Yup, they really done too much overhauling with that part. Because the real toy sounds are fixed but in the show, likewise, you can change and mute the effects every time. I still remember that when in episode 5, when Ichigou and Red uses Cyclone and Biker respectively, their summoning sounds are indeed 'Go~!' and 'Shutsudo!'. But starting from X-Trains Fire and Thunder, they just synchronise everything to go with the summoning sound for which team that are using it currently even though their individual sounds are different. In addition to the summoning CGI for Splash and Siren being just straight launching like Dial Fighters, with the user's hands showing instead of turning the whole screen around before expansion, Trigger Machines summoning sound ended up using 'Go!' in the show just for the sake of who's the one using it currently.

Return to “Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger VS Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger”