Lupin VS Pat 47 Released!

Training up a future generation of criminals
Forum rules
LupinRanger VS PatRanger Wiki Link

< KyuuRanger | LupinRanger VS PatRanger | Ryusoulger >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:08 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
50%
☆☆☆☆
30%
☆☆☆
20%
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 10
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Re: Lupin VS Pat 47 Released!

Post by resop2 »

More idol Umika spam:

https://twitter.com/jotarosiwa/status/1 ... 8015207424

In this one Umika's (Kudo Haruka's) group is pranked by a variety show who invited them to a sleepover but didn't tell them that the house was on a stage. So at 5AM the house bursts open in front of some fans (who had waited in freezing temperatures) and one of their songs starts. Will they be able to get out of bed and immediately perform in their pajamas without makeup? This is worse than any trap the Ganglar's ever dreamed up (even the aerobics class episode)!
ViRGE wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:04 am I think there's something wrong with me, but I enjoy seeing Noel get thrown around. His smug, turncoat ass has it coming. I even got excited there for a second that they were going to sacrifice a 6th Ranger for the first time in a while. But of course now that they've teased it, it's not actually going to happen.
There's a line where Noel apologizes to Kairi (who isn't there) for not being able to take Gauche's collection piece by himself. This begs the question "Why didn't Noel make and give a dial device to the Pats?". Was it because he didn't trust the police? Was it was because the police didn't want or couldn't take it? If so, couldn't they have made that a 15 second cost free scene? Kei has used a dial device before, so it could not have been that Noel didn't think the Pat's could use it.
Last edited by resop2 on Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HowlingSnail
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by HowlingSnail »

resop2 wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:19 am More idol Umika spam:

https://twitter.com/jotarosiwa/status/1 ... 8015207424

In this one Umika's (Kudo Haruka's) group is pranked by a variety show who invited them to a sleepover but didn't tell them that the house was on a stage. So at 5AM the house bursts open in front of some fans (who had waited in freezing temperatures) and one of their songs starts. Will they be able to get out of bed and immediately perform in their pajamas without makeup? This is worse than any trap the Ganglar's ever dreamed up (even the aerobics class episode)!
That's a terrible thing for them to have done. "Oh, you thought you'd be allowed to SLEEP at night? Nope, you're working now! Surprise!".

I'd have been livid after that.
Seen:
Super Sentai: Fiveman onwards
Kamen Rider: Ichigou-Skyrider, all the Heisei/Reiwa series except the American shows.
Precure: DokiDoki-Go Pri
Metal Heroes: Gavan
Other: Spiderman, Power Rangers
PkmnChmp5
Go Go!
Favorite Band: Kamen Rider Girls
Quote: "I can think of no sadder creature in this world than a man unable to inspire a little jealousy. Eh, Tiz?" - Ringabel (Bravely Default)

Post by PkmnChmp5 »

Is the HD720 torrent the corrected version or no? I don't think it is...
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

PkmnChmp5 wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:49 pm Is the HD720 torrent the corrected version or no? I don't think it is...
I don't believe so. I had just been meaning to ask about a rerelease myself...
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

The 720p version is the same v2 of the HD and SD. There wasn't a prior release of the 720p so it doesn't have the v2 in the filename. Also look at when it was released. It was after the v2s not before,
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Phoenix512 wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:23 am The 720p version is the same v2 of the HD and SD. There wasn't a prior release of the 720p so it doesn't have the v2 in the filename. Also look at when it was released. It was after the v2s not before,
Thanks. Though now I'm really confused then. The 720p version was released almost a full day before the current SD and HD versions. Those and the FP announcement are on the 18th; the 720p was released on the 17th.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

ViRGE wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:11 pm
Phoenix512 wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:23 am The 720p version is the same v2 of the HD and SD. There wasn't a prior release of the 720p so it doesn't have the v2 in the filename. Also look at when it was released. It was after the v2s not before,
Thanks. Though now I'm really confused then. The 720p version was released almost a full day before the current SD and HD versions. Those and the FP announcement are on the 18th; the 720p was released on the 17th.
I'm sorry. I was the one who was confused. I didn't know there was a v2. I will get it released in a couple of hours.
PkmnChmp5
Go Go!
Favorite Band: Kamen Rider Girls
Quote: "I can think of no sadder creature in this world than a man unable to inspire a little jealousy. Eh, Tiz?" - Ringabel (Bravely Default)

Post by PkmnChmp5 »

Phoenix512 wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:28 pm I'm sorry. I was the one who was confused. I didn't know there was a v2. I will get it released in a couple of hours.
Glad we got that straightened out. Thanks Phoenix!
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

PkmnChmp5 wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:16 pm
Phoenix512 wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:28 pm I'm sorry. I was the one who was confused. I didn't know there was a v2. I will get it released in a couple of hours.
Glad we got that straightened out. Thanks Phoenix!
Aye. Thanks man!
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Post by resop2 »

More idol Umika (Kudo Haruka) spam:

Here, one of Umika's kouhai's is known to openly ship Umika with Umika's generation mate Ishida Ayumi, so they play along to try to get an advantage in the game ...

https://twitter.com/Utahimechii/status/ ... 0917796864

Return to “Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger VS Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger”