Lupin VS Pat 50 Released!

Training up a future generation of criminals
Forum rules
LupinRanger VS PatRanger Wiki Link

< KyuuRanger | LupinRanger VS PatRanger | Ryusoulger >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:05 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
53%
☆☆☆☆
29%
☆☆☆
12%
☆☆
No votes
6%

Total votes: 17
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Re: Lupin VS Pat 50 Released!

Post by Lunagel »

Nope, 335, I used it for the combination on my luggage
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Lunagel wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:56 pm Nope, 335, I used it for the combination on my luggage
Dangit. Now I'm going to have to change the combination on my luggage to something else. (Seriously)

I didn't think anyone else would get the same idea. :oops:
Lunagel
Mofu~

Post by Lunagel »

ViRGE wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:38 pm
Lunagel wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:56 pm Nope, 335, I used it for the combination on my luggage
Dangit. Now I'm going to have to change the combination on my luggage to something else. (Seriously)

Lol great nerds think alike
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Lunagel wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:52 pm
ViRGE wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:38 pm Dangit. Now I'm going to have to change the combination on my luggage to something else. (Seriously)

Lol great nerds think alike
I don't know if I'd call myself great. But the nerd part is definitely true. :mrgreen:
Sinkuu
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Quote: Let's make it Showy!

Post by Sinkuu »

luggage comments and all I can think of is Spaceballs. >.>

good ep, love that the pats get the final bow, gives them the respect after being in the lupin's shadow all season.

nice wind up for the final pitch.
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
My boom: Transformers

Post by midorininger »

So unless this has been covered ....
Did the Lupins screw the Pats into a harder fight with Don Gorio be bringing MORE Collection Pieces into the safe? i mean with Siren striker alone that gives Don gravity control. will be interesting to see if he uses the trigger machines in some way.

and i dont think the Pats will get the final blow. likely Good Feeling Kaiser VXS will, beause Sentai is team work!
hiro9796
TQG
TQG
Favorite series: TOQger, Kamen Rider Zero One, Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger VS Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Agito, W, Zero One
Dreamy: Sinon (SAO), Megumin (Konosuba)
Favorite Actor?: Endo Aya, Shimono Hiro
Alignment: Lawful Good
Quote: Ah le le!

Now, count up your sins!

By the power vested in us by the Global Police, we will deal with you by force!

There's only one person who can stop you, me!
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by hiro9796 »

midorininger wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:30 pm So unless this has been covered ....
Did the Lupins screw the Pats into a harder fight with Don Gorio be bringing MORE Collection Pieces into the safe? i mean with Siren striker alone that gives Don gravity control. will be interesting to see if he uses the trigger machines in some way.

and i dont think the Pats will get the final blow. likely Good Feeling Kaiser VXS will, beause Sentai is team work!
Firat paragraph no one cover it yet for this episode. Yes. I have to agree with that. Its not just Siren Striker but also other Trigger Machines and the Lupins main dial fighters.

The second paragraph. I don't know. I don't think the core Lupins are in the mood to fight now that Zamigo was defeated. Furthermore, they got more than enough action for the whole series. Having Pats to clinch it is perfect since they got a duty to perform. Noel aside. Kairi and the others are mere civilians. Its not in their duty to fight Dogranio anymore when things have settle down for them when they already beat Zamigo. Plus, even Kairi had given their trust to Kei-chan with that duty by handing their auxilliary Dial Fighters. Hence, the Lupins need to honour their promise and let Kei-chan and the others execute it to the very end.

In case you forget, they fight Dogranio as Victory LupinKaiser Blue Yellow in 49 was just an alternative to get their loved ones back in case defeating Zamigo did not work. Judging from look of things, the possibility of a mecha fight, not to mention as VSX is quite low.

Personally speaking, I rather see PatKaiser, using various forms as Biker, Strong, Splash and Siren to take out Dogranio for good. Because if LupinKaiser can't win against Dogranio then the victory title should go to PatKaiser. I would agree for VSX to appear on last episode IF Siren PatKaiser had fought Dogranio this episode and still loses. Plus, when it was Gauche's last appearance on episode 48, they did not even fight as VSX against the experimental body 2. Pats was only assisting from the ground yet Lupins underestimated them just because they are injured and being told to rest. Either way, lets just wait and watched the finale. Oh and just want to add. While KyuuTamaJin ain't spectacular, I would prefer VSX fighting together with that in their movie rather than in the final episode.
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by midorininger »

See i felt that Kairi handed over the Dial Fighters so the Pats had a way to release them from Dongorio's safe so they COULD return. Because if a collection piece is inside the safe when Ganglar is destroyed, it too is lost. Plus the Pats wont sacrafice them.
Reasons i think lupat team up will happen:
1- Sentai Rule all heroes take part in final battle
2- Suitless/helemtless Rolecall in final episode of all members
3- Despite achieving their goals, Kaito still care about Pats, and aren't so cold hearted as to not fight when danger level is THAT high.
4- It'd be nice in the end for them to NOT reluctantly work together, but do so willingly.

ok if not VSX ... how about Pats use Jackpot Striker and Lupin use Goody to do a reverse from the movie? gotta sell those toys! plus 3 Keichiro would be amusing ... and yes i say that despite preview, so maybe itll happen in V-Cinema?

i kinda think Noel may somehow get pordons for the Lupins somehow, like revealing they were honorary special agents for the france branch all along, despite that being a lie and some Noel pulled string to suddenly make happen. i know it sounds weak sauce but Toei isnt above such moves, we cant see the Lupins go to jail can we?
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Post by resop2 »

One question I have is: since the Lupin's got their important people back, what will the Lupin Collection be used for when assembled? To bring Lupin Classic back to life? To resurrect Pat-2 Classic? To fix up the 80% of the city that is destroyed? To create an Umika photo book? To create a warehouse of plushy's? To create a second female ranger for the next Super Sentai? To form a Ranger watch to defeat Kamen Rider Zi-O? To create a stable portal so that Noel's world can be rebuilt and they could have tourism with the humans and Jyuohmens? To make the sun come out on Noel's world?
msf232
Faiz
Dreamy: 민지여신
Favorite Band: Dreamcatcher
My boom: Nothing definite, changes from time to time
Type: ISTP Crafter

Post by msf232 »

So, Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger is over?

And we didn't get to see the helmetless roll call?
Finished:
Dairanger, Shinkenger, Kyoryuger–キングオージャー
Kuuga–Geats
Nexus, R/B
Ryukendo, Rescue Force
スパイダーマン
CH THE LIVE
Akibaranger, Akiba S痛
Wakusaver S2, Jyuukaizar
CPH GandD
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by midorininger »

Another question is, arent the VS changers collection pieces too? so inside Dongorio the lupins added 3 changers, Lupin Magnum, 3 Dial Fighters and 4 Trigger MAchines. so 10m pieces total with at least 8 new powers. screw you pats!

oh yeah ... what will be the wishes for I wonder?

btw, was this ever asked on what crime the Lupins are guilty of? is vigilante-ism? stealing from scene of a crime? we only in the op have ever saw them break an enter, and in the first EP they seemingly broke up a ring of some sort?
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

They're guilty of calling themselves phantom thieves.
hiro9796
TQG
TQG
Favorite series: TOQger, Kamen Rider Zero One, Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger VS Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Agito, W, Zero One
Dreamy: Sinon (SAO), Megumin (Konosuba)
Favorite Actor?: Endo Aya, Shimono Hiro
Alignment: Lawful Good
Quote: Ah le le!

Now, count up your sins!

By the power vested in us by the Global Police, we will deal with you by force!

There's only one person who can stop you, me!
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by hiro9796 »

midorininger wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:47 am ok if not VSX ... how about Pats use Jackpot Striker and Lupin use Goody to do a reverse from the movie? gotta sell those toys! plus 3 Keichiro would be amusing ... and yes i say that despite preview, so maybe it'll happen in V-Cinema?
I don't think that is quite possible for Pats to use Jackpot. Reason? Even they toy version doesn't have interchangeable pins like Goody so it will still be Kaitou Boost either shifting it up or down. It is still possible since there are some VS Vehicle sound on the VS Changer not used for Pats like Blizzard and Rescue.
midorininger wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:47 am See i felt that Kairi handed over the Dial Fighters so the Pats had a way to release them from Dongranio's safe so they COULD return. Because if a collection piece is inside the safe when Ganglar is destroyed, it too is lost. Plus the Pats wont sacrifice them.
Reasons i think lupat team up will happen:
1- Sentai Rule all heroes take part in final battle
2- Suitless/helmetless Role call in final episode of all members
3- Despite achieving their goals, Kaito still care about Pats, and aren't so cold hearted as to not fight when danger level is THAT high.
4- It'd be nice in the end for them to NOT reluctantly work together, but do so willingly.
I get your point. If that turns out true, then, that means Pats final boss were only a bunch of giant Podamen? WTF?! multiply 9x10^99! That's so awfully lame man. Pats don't even get to fight Zamigo to protect the citizens from being kidnapped into disguises, yet Lupins goes as far as in mecha against Grampa Doraemon?
resop2 wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:41 am One question I have is: since the Lupin's got their important people back, what will the Lupin Collection be used for when assembled? To bring Lupin Classic back to life? To resurrect Pat-2 Classic? To fix up the 80% of the city that is destroyed? To create an Umika photo book? To create a warehouse of plushy's? To create a second female ranger for the next Super Sentai? To form a Ranger watch to defeat Kamen Rider Zi-O? To create a stable portal so that Noel's world can be rebuilt and they could have tourism with the humans and Jyuohmens? To make the sun come out on Noel's world?
midorininger wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:22 pm Another question is, arent the VS changers collection pieces too? so inside Dongorio the lupins added 3 changers, Lupin Magnum, 3 Dial Fighters and 4 Trigger MAchines. so 10m pieces total with at least 8 new powers. screw you pats!

oh yeah ... what will be the wishes for I wonder?
At least Noel and Kogure still has a wish to be fulfilled but the core Lupins could not care less about gathering them anymore. At least they might be if all the collections inside Grampa Doraemon does not make everything completed with what they collected so far. In addition, they become wanted global fugitives. I don't really think they can return to normal life without getting their wished to be living normally fulfilled.

Pats never falter even if they only had their heads left. Dogranio is going down whether he got that many collections or not. Don't underestimate elite-trained police officers. They are prepared to face something like this from the very start of the series.
midorininger wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:22 pm btw, was this ever asked on what crime the Lupins are guilty of? is vigilante-ism? stealing from scene of a crime? we only in the op have ever saw them break an enter, and in the first EP they seemingly broke up a ring of some sort?
Dude, if they had to count up their crimes, apart from stealing, there's too many. Possessing firearms illegally, obstruction of justice and etc... (Wow, suddenly Kamen Rider W aura)

Those aside, this is the only Sentai series with no ending song and become a Kamen Rider sibling. I guess it's better they don't. I rather not see some stupid dancing of pelvic thrusting for this kind of series. Or wait, we do have that, the dancing song in Episode 27. That could serve as it LOL.
Smart Jason
Go Go!
Favorite series: Kyouryuuger
2nd Favorite Series: Ex-Aid
Dreamy: Ian Yorkland
Favorite Actor?: Konno Ayuri
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Quote: Revenge is sweet
Type: ESTJ Supervisor

Post by Smart Jason »

At 19:53 , "We win" line should be in LupinRed font rather than normal line font. V3?
Lunagel
Mofu~

Post by Lunagel »

Nah

Return to “Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger VS Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger”