KR Zi-O 35 released

It's pronounced Ji Oh. AKA Kamen Rider Double Decade
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Zi-O Wiki Link

< Build | Zi-O | Zero-One >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Mon May 27, 2019 12:50 am

☆☆☆☆☆
45%
☆☆☆☆
32%
☆☆☆
23%
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 22
Cross
Go Go!

Re: KR Zi-O 35 released

Post by Cross »

takenoko wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 2:48 pm For the Arms Monsters following Another Kiva, it does say in the monster profile that Another Kiva's power is to control the Arms Monsters. Is it satisfying, since the Arms Monsters are sentient and also, that's clearly the same Jirou from original Kiva? Maybe not?
they maybe sentient but they are servant so they have no choice i guess, unless in past series they are to known to have defied kiva by their own will before?

but then this is zi-o we're talking about, the writers probably just dont give a damn
Aeikozz
Faiz
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Smart Brain Lady
Favorite Band: Bennie K
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by Aeikozz »

Kamen Rider Ginga just makes me super confused.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Cross wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 7:59 pm
takenoko wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 2:48 pm For the Arms Monsters following Another Kiva, it does say in the monster profile that Another Kiva's power is to control the Arms Monsters. Is it satisfying, since the Arms Monsters are sentient and also, that's clearly the same Jirou from original Kiva? Maybe not?
they maybe sentient but they are servant so they have no choice i guess, unless in past series they are to known to have defied kiva by their own will before?

but then this is zi-o we're talking about, the writers probably just dont give a damn
Didn't Ixa have the ability to steal Kiva's weapons as well?
Kuchiri
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: LuPat
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: There are alot.
Favorite Actor?: Alot of this too.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Kuchiri »

So... what if Kamen Rider Ginga was part of that Neo Fangire group that showed up at the epilogue of Kiva. Ginga is voiced by Kivat.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

I didn't even realize Ginga was supposed to be another Future Rider. I just thought he was a Fourze themed rider using cosmic energy in some way.

As for the reason why we need another future rider... So Woz can get another power up?
PDA
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by PDA »

Dengar wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 3:16 am I didn't even realize Ginga was supposed to be another Future Rider. I just thought he was a Fourze themed rider using cosmic energy in some way.

As for the reason why we need another future rider... So Woz can get another power up?
just to create another excuse to screw kiva arc

ginga appear was so lame that i dont even bother in search info about him. i just want that he be beated quickly to woz earn his damm powerup and plot goes back to business of decent rider arc homages but ginga probably broke kiva arc anyways....onore ginga!!!

Return to “Kamen Rider Zi-O”