KR Zi-O 37 released

It's pronounced Ji Oh. AKA Kamen Rider Double Decade
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Zi-O Wiki Link

< Build | Zi-O | Zero-One >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:17 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
47%
☆☆☆☆
37%
☆☆☆
11%
☆☆
5%
No votes

Total votes: 19
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: KR Zi-O 37 released

Post by Catastrophe »

The CSM Hopper Zecter belt came with a clock up sound function. Both Hoppers could also Clock up in the PS2 fighter.

Hercus never used Clock Up either and nobody ever doubts if he has it.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

Near the end of the series they stopped using clock up either because it outstayed its welcome or they just didn't want to go through the effort.

Am I the only one who was more excited to see Kagami than the thought of seeing Tendou again?

I think it was kinda lazy for them to grab their Zecters from offscreen. It's not even proper lazy. If you're really going to be lazy just draw the Zecter from hammerspace.
KRDangerousZombie
7X
Favorite series: Sentai:Go-Busters Kamen Rider:W
2nd Favorite Series: Sentai:Toqger
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Post by KRDangerousZombie »

resop2 wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:28 am I bet that he will greet Oha in a couple of weeks with a cheery hello. Sougo is like a pro wrestler whose opponent has beaten him up, tarred and feathered him, stole his wife, destroyed his car with a sledgehammer, and killed his dog, and the wrestler is STILL not mad.
He probably will be completely fine with the villain who murderised his chldhood crush infront of him, but how dare you suggest he's randy orton. Sougo at least puts in EFFORT to be a dumbass.
Completed Series
Sentai
: Abaranger-Ryusoulger
Kamen Rider : Black to Zi-O
Garo : Every non-anime season.

Watching Series
Zero-One, Kiramager.

Return to “Kamen Rider Zi-O”