KR Zi-O 43 released

It's pronounced Ji Oh. AKA Kamen Rider Double Decade
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Zi-O Wiki Link

< Build | Zi-O | Zero-One >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:34 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
22%
☆☆☆☆
52%
☆☆☆
17%
☆☆
4%
4%

Total votes: 23
Kamen Rider Raven
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Shotaro
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Re: KR Zi-O 43 released

Post by Kamen Rider Raven »

takenoko wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:34 pm

Poor Kakogawa (His name can mean "the past"). Learned nothing and I doubt we'll see anything more from him. So ummm... how exactly did Sougo beat Hiryuu this time? Did he use a power he didn't use previously or what?
He defeated him and that returned everything to normal, since he was the cause of the altered timeline. Kind of amusing that something called "Time Break" returns time to normal.

I'm a bit conflicted on this episode though. Hiryuu was totally wasted in this series. He could have been a persistent threat, which would have made his defeat this episode extremely satisfying. As such, as said elsewhere, he went out on a whimper.

I TOTALLY called Schwartz being from a totally different timeline when he went looking for "the one who could be king of time". The only question I have is.....why? Why bother going through all this? Their backstory revealed nothing and was a total afterthought. "We're a royal family and I'm mad that you got chosen to be King instead of me." Um....king of WHAT?? Time? Is Tsukoyomi the rightful ruler of time and Schwartz made Oma Zi-O a thing for shits and giggles?

If taking her power makes him super powerful then what does he need Decade's power for? Again, shits and giggles? Also, a bit disappointing that Decade didn't change into any other riders here. I suppose they were strapped for time, but for being the destroyer of worlds, he went down WAY too easily.

I'm glad things are being revealed finally but it still brings soooo many questions.
PDA
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by PDA »

imo this entire episode was bad written

scharwatz have several chances to stole onore dicaido powers, why powerup kaito? is kaito the person who gonna steal back decade powers to tsukasa?

hyryu....hes probably the winner in most lame character category, why grand zio smashed him completely now instead be beaten like before? just writers know....

battle with all another riders at same time make them all bland, all anothers riders was diminished to simple minions instead be bosses like enemies. why they explode and vanish now? theres no even a person inside???

tbh my wish was write something better but this episode was so lazy that i cant do much too...

well...i guess tsusaka gonna need that pistol from last episode again xD
Last edited by PDA on Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Disney2123
Favorite series: One Piece
2nd Favorite Series: Euphoria
Dreamy: Megumin
Favorite Actor?: Ellar Coltrane and Hugh Jackman
Favorite Band: Hanson
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Otakus. Anime and Tokusatsu
Quote: Frankly, This looks cool.
Type: ESFP Performer
Instagram: jaden.torralba

Post by Disney2123 »

Sougo, Geiz, and Woz are gay because these two kissed Sougo. That's how Zi-O Trinity is made.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

takenoko wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:27 am
ViRGE wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:25 am Does that mean Ora/Heure are related as well? Or did Schwartz just pick up some lackeys? Heure was surprised by the fact that the power runs in the family, but then he also seems to be surprised that Schwartz can give and take it...
It'd be a real characterization failing if Ora and Heure were related but it was never mentioned before. I think the strongest implication is that Schwartz picked up the two kids to be his lackeys and gave them the time powers. Doubt they'll go any deeper than that, unfortunately, considering how bad this series is with creating any kind of consistent world building or characterization.
Even that doesn't really work though. If they're his lackeys, then why does Ora get annoyed whenever she feels like Schwartz is trying to tell her what to do? The relationship between the Timejackers feels more like co-workers (or 3 people otherwise forced to work together) rather than boss & subordinates
RoxasXIII
Infinity

Post by RoxasXIII »

HowlingSnail wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:39 am
I see that we're back to the creation of Another Riders causing the OG Rider to lose their powers, like in the first half of the show. I don't expect them to explain why the rules have changed again.
i think still same

it's exact same case with agito except schwartz got the another decade watch compared to heure who got agito ridewatch
FangTrigger wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:52 am
A thought occurs: Would Kamen Rider Decade Complete's powers conflict with Grand Zi-Oh's Rider Summon Ability? Because Complete summon's the Rider in the final form, while Zi-Oh summons them in their base form. Also, who would have more control?
Grand Zio summons whatever he want. do you forget zio summon ooo gatakiriba, kuuga pegasus and build genius?
PDA
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by PDA »

Kamen Rider Raven wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:07 pm
takenoko wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:34 pm

Poor Kakogawa (His name can mean "the past"). Learned nothing and I doubt we'll see anything more from him. So ummm... how exactly did Sougo beat Hiryuu this time? Did he use a power he didn't use previously or what?
He defeated him and that returned everything to normal, since he was the cause of the altered timeline. Kind of amusing that something called "Time Break" returns time to normal.

I'm a bit conflicted on this episode though. Hiryuu was totally wasted in this series. He could have been a persistent threat, which would have made his defeat this episode extremely satisfying. As such, as said elsewhere, he went out on a whimper.

I TOTALLY called Schwartz being from a totally different timeline when he went looking for "the one who could be king of time". The only question I have is.....why? Why bother going through all this? Their backstory revealed nothing and was a total afterthought. "We're a royal family and I'm mad that you got chosen to be King instead of me." Um....king of WHAT?? Time? Is Tsukoyomi the rightful ruler of time and Schwartz made Oma Zi-O a thing for shits and giggles?

If taking her power makes him super powerful then what does he need Decade's power for? Again, shits and giggles? Also, a bit disappointing that Decade didn't change into any other riders here. I suppose they were strapped for time, but for being the destroyer of worlds, he went down WAY too easily.

I'm glad things are being revealed finally but it still brings soooo many questions.
I think decade dont change to others riders to dont steal even more the spotlight of zio ride armours and show decade and not "decade agito form being totally agito with exception of tsukasa voice and ridebooker gun most of times"

We want see decade and not a copy of older riders, specially because this show already show some of old riders...

Its my guess for why decade dont form change so often now
TypicalStandUser
Save the life
Favorite series: Amazons
2nd Favorite Series: GoBusters
Dreamy: Kaho Shibuya
Favorite Actor?: Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Favorite Band: Owarikara
My boom: Cooking food
Quote: Oh snap! Lemon Pepper Wet?!

Post by TypicalStandUser »

Ayata Konno & Shieri Ohata without makeup look alright.
The haters all around this world can drink Childish Gambino's daycare while I, the insignificant nobody they branded as, continue to survive & thrive.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

TypicalStandUser wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:48 pm Ayata Konno & Shieri Ohata without makeup look alright.
Huh?
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Post by resop2 »

ViRGE wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:03 am
TypicalStandUser wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:48 pm Ayata Konno & Shieri Ohata without makeup look alright.
Huh?
Ayaka Konno and Shiere Ohata are the actresses' names who play Oha and Tsukuyomi.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

resop2 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:03 am
ViRGE wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:03 am Huh?
Ayaka Konno and Shiere Ohata are the actresses' names who play Oha and Tsukuyomi.
Yeah, but what are you guys referring to?
Dante ShadowRoadz
7X

Post by Dante ShadowRoadz »

Well it was more entertaining, to say the least. Though they're going whole hog on this badly written, badly backed angle they've gone in.

Hiryuu was a mess from start to finish, there was no reason Grand Zi-O shouldn't have walked right through him at the start unless you count Sougo's emotional flip-flopping making him just too absent minded to react in time to his attacks, which is stupid even for all they've done with the show thus far. I could tell from the point where they never made Another Decade that they'd try and do something stupid with him towards the end and man did they follow through. Apparently alternate timelines now construe being counted as alternate universes too, or at least they do now under Schwartz's dumb last minute reasoning, guess White Woz and his timeline aren't even counted now.

The whole royal family of time thing is smacking of time loop paradox at this point, given that we saw Sougo use time powers as a child and how Oma Zi-O has never outright done anything to attempt to harm Tsukuyomi. Its the kind of dumb trope I wouldn't be surprised they'd lean on at this point. Also would make some twisted sense why they'd push Decade's power as the ultimate boss option against Zi-O, since Decade works through both time and dimensional space whereas Zi-O only works through time like Den-O does. Another Decade would be unaffected by Zi-O taking all the previous Rider powers out of time, including Decade's own power since it isn't overwritten by any single universe's laws.
SVNBob
Go Go!
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by SVNBob »

Kamen Rider Raven wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:07 pm
Kinda maybe? I mean, I have a new theory that puts together a lot of the information we had plus all this new information into a logical result....
Spoiler
Back at the beginning of the show, I thought Geiz was Sougo's offspring. I picked the wrong one. Tsukoyomi is. Which means so is Schwartz.

The timeline they originally came from is the one the show is actually building to; the one where Zi-O is a kind and benevolent king. But in that timeline Schwartz gets passed over as the heir. Probably because Otō Zi-O looked into the future and saw the darkness in Schwartz, while Tsukoyomi would instead follow as a kind ruler.

Following the "tradition" of eliminating the other potential heirs, Schwartz did the same. However, since the family has control over time, he had a way to eliminate her without killing her off outright: sending her to another timeline; the one where Zi-O is the demon king instead. Then he plotted to figure out a way to usurp Zi-O's throne. (Another) Decade's power is the key, so Schwartz had to do something to draw Tsukasa's attention. Hence the Another Riders: deliberate "flaws" in the timeline that only other Riders with the same power can defeat. Keep doing that for long enough, and they create an unstable timeline that eventually Decade is going to have to come and see if he needs to end. Which would eventually lead to where we are now.

As for Heure and Ora, they were just tools for helping create the instability to draw out Decade. They are probably from the "bad" timeline, so they would want to see that Zi-O defeated. But like Tsukoyomi, they probably also had their memories altered by Schwartz. That would explain why they have no memory of Schwartz giving them their TimeJacker powers. He took just the right memories so they'd think they always had those powers.
Kurow
Mega
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Rina Akiyama (Agito)
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
Favorite Band: Jam Project
My boom: girls
Quote: Ore Sanjou!
Type: ENFP Champion

Post by Kurow »

So the final arc is about to begin and it will be Zio vs Decade after all. I have to admit that this have been a lot better than Decade even when Decade was a little more nostalgic than this show.

At this point I'm 99% sure that Schwartz is OMAH Zio and the only plot twist that can surprise me is that Omah Zio is Narutaki or that Narutaki is Schwartz's and Tsukuyomi's father :p.

Not sure why they left drive as the last another drive but in my opinion drive is probably the best show of the latest years.
Final Vent!

Return to “Kamen Rider Zi-O”