KR Zi-O 45 released

It's pronounced Ji Oh. AKA Kamen Rider Double Decade
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Zi-O Wiki Link

< Build | Zi-O | Zero-One >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:52 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
29%
☆☆☆☆
21%
☆☆☆
43%
☆☆
No votes
7%

Total votes: 14
Kamen Rider Raven
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Shotaro
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Re: KR Zi-O 45 released

Post by Kamen Rider Raven »

TypicalStandUser wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:23 pm
Kamen Rider Raven wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:18 pmSo....Shiro Woz. Just....why? I thought they closed his chapter quite nicely. He came to terms with his erasure, made up with Kuro Woz more or less and that was it. Why bring him back?
It's possible that this incarnation of Tablet!Woz is from one of those parallel worlds, one where his plan to get Geiz to kill Sougo succeeded.
I didn't think about that. The "Long time no see" line threw me off guard. Though that would make more sense, given how Another Worlds work.
Deadrider50
Infinity
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Ghost
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Ex-Aid
Dreamy: Shijima Kiriko
Favorite Actor?: Sano Gaku
Favorite Band: DA PUMP
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Download all Tokusatsu and Anime Series
Quote: I'll do it in my way. Don't butt in
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Deadrider50 »

Deadrider50 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:49 pm
takenoko wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:12 pm
I don't know if you just hate our group for no reason or if you're from a rival fansubbing group or if I said something to offended you, or maybe you're genuinely pointing out mistakes and don't know how to convey that in a better way. It's the internet, whose to say ?
Ok, you got me there. I'm Ridebeat

Sorry for the last week posts guys. I know I'm such a jerk and annoying person. But actually, I really, really loves Kamen Riders. I'm nobody. I'm just a normal person who loves Kamen Rider and many other Tokusatsu series. It's just that, I'm born in 2000 and when I first watched Kamen Rider on TV, that Tokusatsu series have changed my life for a better good. I always search every Kamen Rider episodes so I can keep this series alive in my hometown...Malaysia. When I heard about your TV-Nihon Crews subbing my favourite Tokusatsu series, I'm so happy. Your art style in subbing the series was amazing and really interesting. You guys have awesome creative idea how to make the sub have a special effect. From the bottom of my heart, I'm really grateful to you guys and I'm sorry if I'd offended you guys before.

And you were right about me being genuinely pointing out mistakes and don't know how to convey that in a better way. I just don't know how to tell you guys about the mistakes. Will you accept my apology ???
darkmage02
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider 555
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Ryuki
Dreamy: Miu from Fourze
Favorite Band: The GazettE
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: DIGIMON!
Quote: I devour your dreams as I watch you despair.

Post by darkmage02 »

Bye Heure. You'll not be missed that much because the writers never bother to establish you throughout the course of the series.

THAT DECADE BATTLE THEME. Toei, you've opened up the Pandora's box. I'm going to riot if we don't get that theme again with Tsukasa making a wise crack and turning into Decade to kick ass.

I'm a fan of Eternal but I just feel... ehh with his return. Like there's no real reason why he came back other than the actor was available for the cameo.

C'mmon Aqua, you can't kick Eternal's ass even in water? Eiji would be disappointed!

There better be something more with Ora. Why do I get the feeling like she's going to walk away scott free and nobody's gonna give a shit because they would be busy dealing with Schwartz.

Final lap towards the finale and I still feel indifferent :|
Complete. Start Up. 3. 2. 1. Time Out. Reformation.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Deadrider50 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:49 pm Ok, you got me there. I'm Ridebeat

Sorry for the last week posts guys. I know I'm such a jerk and annoying person. But actually, I really, really loves Kamen Riders. I'm nobody. I'm just a normal person who loves Kamen Rider and many other Tokusatsu series. It's just that, I'm born in 2000 and when I first watched Kamen Rider on TV, that Tokusatsu series have changed my life for a better good. I always search every Kamen Rider episodes so I can keep this series alive in my hometown...Malaysia. When I heard about your TV-Nihon Crews subbing my favourite Tokusatsu series, I'm so happy. Your art style in subbing the series was amazing and really interesting. You guys have awesome creative idea how to make the sub have a special effect. From the bottom of my heart, I'm really grateful to you guys and I'm sorry if I'd offended you guys before.

And you were right about me being genuinely pointing out mistakes and don't know how to convey that in a better way. I just don't know how to tell you guys about the mistakes. Will you accept my apology ???
That's fine. Actions will speak louder than words. There's a fine line between being super nitpicky and being annoying on purpose to get attention, so think about how you want to say something before you do it.
Deadrider50
Infinity
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Ghost
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Ex-Aid
Dreamy: Shijima Kiriko
Favorite Actor?: Sano Gaku
Favorite Band: DA PUMP
My boom: Download all Tokusatsu and Anime Series
Quote: I'll do it in my way. Don't butt in

Post by Deadrider50 »

takenoko wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:50 am
Deadrider50 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:49 pm Ok, you got me there. I'm Ridebeat

That's fine. Actions will speak louder than words. There's a fine line between being super nitpicky and being annoying on purpose to get attention, so think about how you want to say something before you do it.
Thank you takenoko. I'm so happy that you give me another chance to fix my action. I'm sorry, it's just that when I saw your mistake in Kamen Rider episodes (Don't be angry, ok), I just don't know how can I tell you guys that I'm pointing out that mistakes and convey it in a better way. Next time we meet in a new posts, please teach me how can I point out mistakes in a good way ok, so that I won't annoyed anybody. Once again, thank you
goodrevolution
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa

Post by goodrevolution »

Deadrider50 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:02 am

Thank you takenoko. I'm so happy that you give me another chance to fix my action. I'm sorry, it's just that when I saw your mistake in Kamen Rider episodes (Don't be angry, ok), I just don't know how can I tell you guys that I'm pointing out that mistakes and convey it in a better way. Next time we meet in a new posts, please teach me how can I point out mistakes in a good way ok, so that I won't annoyed anybody. Once again, thank you
Ridebeat, how about you leave takenoko alone and keep your intrusive crap to yourself? FYI, I was raised in Japan, fluent in the language and have been passionate about tokusatsu, particularly kamen riders before you were even born. And I'm sure there are plenty of people like me.

Kid, you are not going to get far in social communities, workplace, and life in general, if you are constantly nitpicking about other's petty mistakes. I suggest you start to learn to live with it, or at the very least start respecting the community of this series you 'love'.

Sorry takenoko, I find it infuriating when an awesome person like you spend so much of THEIR time/effort contributing to their community (in this case the tokusatsu fandom), only to be criticized by an entitled 17yr old brat who cannot properly appreciate what he's getting, have little respect for this community and thinks only about themselves and their own preferences. Keep up the good work and don't bother with his petty childish requests.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Huh, another 3-parter. I wasn't expecting that. We're down to 4 episodes left (including the upcoming part 3), so either the finale is another 3-parter, or they're basically done with structured arcs for the rest of the series.

In any case, I'm glad the show is continuing to (largely) focus on the Zi-O story, and not the tribute stuff. We've had enough of the latter, to the detriment of the former. Zi-O isn't a strong series, but at this point I'm more interested in this show's characters than some past show's. Which on a tangent, throwing in Aqua and Eternal is really superfluous here; thankfully they aren't hogging the screen time, but clearly Toei is just doing it because they can, rather than having it add anything meaningful to the story.

I have to say I didn't see the twist of Ora not being an Another Rider coming. She's a backstabbing bitch and screwing with Heure would be her style. So I expected that they were playing this straight. However being a shape-shifting duplicate from another world is far more interesting. Though I am left to wonder how much of this Schwartz has planned; did he expect Ora to backstab Heure, or did he just know that someone finally killed the last free-range Timejacker?

That Another Drive suit is fantastic, by the way. And Another Tridoron really put it over the top. I wish we got more time with it. Even if they bring it back (like they do the other AR suits), the series is nearly over.
takenoko wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:52 pm Alt Title: We've got one month left, throw in the rest of the cameos
:lol:
How does Heure's power work? He has his hand posed to stop Another Ora, but doesn't stop her from transforming. He fails to stop time before doing another Heaviness attack. Then he doesn't try to stop time when Ora's in danger. Maybe he or the writer just forgot.
Heure's power works when the writers want it to work. In this case he seemingly lost a quick draw between himself and Another Drive.
Remember when Geiz Revival shortening Geiz's life was a thing? I guess it doesn't matter anymore.
Remembered, and it's been driving me insane for the last 6 months! As well as those giant killer robots from the future that are still slumbering beneath Tokyo. :shock:
I'm always up for Decade doing cool shit that you don't expect.
I'm not sure if it's intentional, but at times it feels like this series is trying to fix Decade in the process. The whole "destroyer of worlds" thing never made sense in that series. But in Zi-O, with Schwartz now creating these fake worlds, he's actually living up to the name. Of course he's not the hero of this show, so he gets to skip the whole heroic arc and just mess with people; but I appreciate the effort.
I'm a bit excited about White Woz coming back, but also not? A bit disappointed it wasn't a bigger villain.
Agreed. That said, I'm curious if this means we'll get to find out what kind of lousy world he actually comes from, since it was established early on that he wasn't on the level in what he was telling Geiz.
Deadrider50 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:02 am

Unsolicited $0.02 from an outsider who occasionally reports typos and the like: just be nice about it. "Hey Takenoko, it looks like you missed a word at 04:42?" is generally more than sufficient.
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

This was an ok episode. loved the cameos. the other Ora being a roidmude surprised me, because, in a series all about time travel and stuff, I typically expect multiple versions of the same character to just be wacky time hijinks, like "Sougo from 3 days from now" in the Gaim arc, or two different timelines meaning two different Woz. and considering Sougo defeated Another Drive without properly obtaining the Drive Watch for himself, I'm wondering how they're going to work that in, or if it's just gonna be a thing in the movie.

so, is Owada playing Tekken 7 just because it's popular, or is that a reference to how Owada was in the Ex-Aid arc at the start of the show, and Emu played Tekken?
SVNBob
Go Go!
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by SVNBob »

Conan_Edogawa wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:01 am so, is Owada playing Tekken 7 just because it's popular, or is that a reference to how Owada was in the Ex-Aid arc at the start of the show, and Emu played Tekken?
Probably a little of both.

What I think is more interesting is the connection between him and Nishimura, the runner from the previous episode. They were both classmates and...acquaintances of Sougo. Not friends (at least, not according to Sougo, since he said he didn't really have any friends until Geiz,Tsukyomi, and Woz came back in time), but friendly. And both of them were put into Another World by Swartz.

We heard in the previous episode that Nishimura was not the first person to vanish. I think the other victims were also Sougo's classmates. And Swartz is deliberately for two reasons. First, reviving the Dark Riders as seen in this episode. Including Eternal and Paradox Roidmude, there were 6 Dark Riders in the episode. Nishimura and Owada count for 2, which leaves 4 unnamed victims.

But the other reason explains why he took out Geiz (and revived White Woz). They're Sougo's support network. People that could possibly keep him from going down the dark path that leads to Demon Oma Zi-O.
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Post by resop2 »

For those who are speculating if Sougo is supposed to be homosexual, one could note that Sougo didn't care at all when Ora murdered Sailor-chan and had Sailor-chan die in Sougo's arms while Ora killing Heure causes Sougo to lose it and go into berserker mode.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

goodrevolution wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:26 am
Deadrider50 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:02 am<snip>
Ridebeat, how about you leave takenoko alone and keep your intrusive crap to yourself? FYI, I was raised in Japan, fluent in the language and have been passionate about tokusatsu, particularly kamen riders before you were even born. And I'm sure there are plenty of people like me.

Kid, you are not going to get far in social communities, workplace, and life in general, if you are constantly nitpicking about other's petty mistakes. I suggest you start to learn to live with it, or at the very least start respecting the community of this series you 'love'.

Sorry takenoko, I find it infuriating when an awesome person like you spend so much of THEIR time/effort contributing to their community (in this case the tokusatsu fandom), only to be criticized by an entitled 17yr old brat who cannot properly appreciate what he's getting, have little respect for this community and thinks only about themselves and their own preferences. Keep up the good work and don't bother with his petty childish requests.
Not here to defend Ridebeat but, I don't quite see how you're being the respectful adult you claim you are or want to be upheld as when you come in here attitude guns a'blazing throwing around bits like how "infuriating" it is to read his "intrusive crap"? Wouldn't it come off as "Two wrongs don't make a right"? Even maybe just a little?

By the way, just as a helpful suggestion, there is an option called an "ignore list" you can if he really is bugging you that much. Might help in the future.
darkaura
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Kamen Rider

Post by darkaura »

Guys let's drop it Take let him back in on probation that's all that matters. He or She sorry understands that they did wrong and apologized for it. Let's leave it at that.
TorchWood
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Pirate Sentai GoKaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Special Operations Squadron Go-Busters
Alignment: Lawful Evil

Post by TorchWood »

Thank you darkaura!

So, the most interesting character is Woz.... and only because of those intros....

So, who died in this episode that triggered overacting anonymous?
Something happening on a show turns into a board comment.
ryujin
Gabu
Favorite series: MagiRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Zero
Dreamy: Matsuyama Mary
Favorite Actor?: Masahiro Inoue
Favorite Band: SCANDAL
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: PS4
Quote: R/B is just ORB without the O and Tiga is just Taiga without the A ... tabun :P
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by ryujin »

Yikes, Aqua can't hold a candle with Eternal?, probably the only way to beat a water based rider properly is to wear a cape that doubles as a raincoat lol!

Return to “Kamen Rider Zi-O”