KR Zi-O 46 released

It's pronounced Ji Oh. AKA Kamen Rider Double Decade
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Zi-O Wiki Link

< Build | Zi-O | Zero-One >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:30 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
15%
☆☆☆☆
46%
☆☆☆
31%
☆☆
No votes
8%

Total votes: 13
Kamen Rider Blade
Go Go!
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Type: ENTJ Fieldmarshal

Re: KR Zi-O 46 released

Post by Kamen Rider Blade »

As long as Tsukasa lives, we can allow Aqua to remain dead for emotional impact.
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Post by resop2 »

My prediction for the end of Zi-O - it will be dumb and it won't have anything to do with the rest of the show.
Dante ShadowRoadz
7X

Post by Dante ShadowRoadz »

So Ora killed Heure.... to get close to Schwartz to kill him for Heure. Yeah, that sure is character development there, Toei.

And yeah I saw death flags for Aqua the minute he showed up. If he's the one with the knowledge of who Tsukuyomi really is and her family origins, you know he's not gonna be around to actually TELL her the whole story, god forbid we get proper character development right at the end of the series. -__-;

White Woz was a decent call back but woefully underutilized. Geiz getting his bromance on with Sougo still feels half-baked even after all this time but its still the closest thing we have to actual character relationship going so... yay? And ten bucks they're gonna railroad the ending regardless of what choices Schwartz tries to force Sougo into.
WannaFantaMan
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Legends of Tomorrow
2nd Favorite Series: Boku no Hero Academia
Dreamy: I have too many to list xD
Favorite Actor?: Kevin Conroy
Favorite Band: Hanson
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Fallout 4 and Elden Ring
Quote: AH, BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH!!! My mortal enemy!
Type: ESFJ Provider

Post by WannaFantaMan »

I HIGHLY doubt they'll kill Tsukasa off permanently, since Masahiro Inoue has come back to play him basically whenever they go, "I KNOW, LET'S BRING DECADE BACK JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT!!!" Not that I hate it since we REALLY need a second season of Decade IMO. But yeah, seeing Eternal accepting his death was pretty awesome as that almost NEVER happens in any fictional media. It's even more of a welcome sight in Assassin's Creed xD
Sentai_ZXR7
Infinity
Quote: Ready for the Next Challenge

Post by Sentai_ZXR7 »

After a long hiatus, I came back here to add my humble opinion, KR ZiO, as a series is another filler for pastime, sure some inconsistencies occurred during the run of this series, now the end of it is coming near, the last episode will air August 25 2019 and the week after 1 September 2019 Kamen Rider Zero One will replace this series. :roll:
Toei should focus in all of aspects when making series of this genre, better scripts, good acting or at least something that may pass convincing.
They threw everything they had to form a letter soup of esoteric meaning. :oops:
At times convoluted development, not to mention that this series lacked punch.
I am waiting for next episode, and I will make a proper comment. :)
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

But how do you really feel?
ryujin
Gabu
Favorite series: MagiRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Zero
Dreamy: Matsuyama Mary
Favorite Actor?: Masahiro Inoue
Favorite Band: SCANDAL
My boom: PS4
Quote: R/B is just ORB without the O and Tiga is just Taiga without the A ... tabun :P
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by ryujin »

Only 2 things i see that made this episode stood out...
1. Trinity form actually was useful instead of just being a bootleg Den-Oh Climax form
2. Eternal's acceptance of his death was bitchin :)

Is it just me or Aqua died in vain, just saying lol!
Sentai_ZXR7
Infinity
Quote: Ready for the Next Challenge

Post by Sentai_ZXR7 »

ryujin wrote:
Is it just me or Aqua died in vain
Yes, Kamen Rider Aqua Died in vain, without fulfilling his duty; I liked this character, his pose was like Ultraman series lest the underpants pose, Toei killed off him, to make room for some more mischief, well bring it on, let's see how it develops next.
ryujin
Gabu
Favorite series: MagiRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Zero
Dreamy: Matsuyama Mary
Favorite Actor?: Masahiro Inoue
Favorite Band: SCANDAL
My boom: PS4
Quote: R/B is just ORB without the O and Tiga is just Taiga without the A ... tabun :P
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by ryujin »

Sentai_ZXR7 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:49 pmYes, Kamen Rider Aqua Died in vain, without fulfilling his duty; I liked this character, his pose was like Ultraman series lest the underpants pose, Toei killed off him, to make room for some more mischief, well bring it on, let's see how it develops next.
Well if anything else, he did gave the viewers Tsuku's real name, assuming that's even considered note worthy, poor guy gets owned by Eternal then gets himself killed, what a waste lol!

Return to “Kamen Rider Zi-O”