LupinRanger VS PatRanger VS KyuuRanger released

Training up a future generation of criminals
Forum rules
LupinRanger VS PatRanger Wiki Link

< KyuuRanger | LupinRanger VS PatRanger | Ryusoulger >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:30 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
18%
☆☆☆☆
41%
☆☆☆
29%
☆☆
6%
6%

Total votes: 17
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: LupinRanger VS PatRanger VS KyuuRanger released

Post by takenoko »

I'll take a look at these this weekend.
Kamen Rider Blade
Go Go!
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Type: ENTJ Fieldmarshal

Post by Kamen Rider Blade »

What the heck is Micchan yelling when he left the fight? I can't even hear what he said or moaning about. I get the point that Jyuoh vs Kyu never being released, probably because a lot of issues that this crossover were scrapped all together. Some of it were because the rumours of Tusk's actor, Watanabe Tsurugi got involved in a hit and run case.
Is that really the reason why Jyuohger vs Kyuuranger was never made?
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

CheetahLynx wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:48 pm The baddies' representation was very poor which is my only big complain with the film. Seriously, where was Gauche to make their monster grow? Not even a Dogranio cameo smh...
Gauche is dead while Dogranio is chained underground somewhere. This takes place after the main series which thinking of it now, this might be the first VS where it takes place after the end of both teams' shows.
BreadToku
Gabu

Post by BreadToku »

Phoenix512 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:30 am Gauche is dead while Dogranio is chained underground somewhere. This takes place after the main series which thinking of it now, this might be the first VS where it takes place after the end of both teams' shows.
That is very much not the case since the Patrangers don't know the Lupinranger's identities.
HowlingSnail
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by HowlingSnail »

Kamen Rider Blade wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:42 am
What the heck is Micchan yelling when he left the fight? I can't even hear what he said or moaning about. I get the point that Jyuoh vs Kyu never being released, probably because a lot of issues that this crossover were scrapped all together. Some of it were because the rumours of Tusk's actor, Watanabe Tsurugi got involved in a hit and run case.
Is that really the reason why Jyuohger vs Kyuuranger was never made?
The case in question was in November 2017. VS films normally film around September, and November is when promotional stuff begins in earnest. It's very unlikely that they shot a movie and didn't release it. Now, Tusk left his agency last year, quietly. There was no big announcement like what usually happens, but he got a new Twitter account and disappeared from their website. It's entirely possible that he had been having issues behind the scenes and Toei had already decided to distance themselves. It's also possible that for Kyuranger they just wanted to try something new, having Episode of Stinger. Kyuranger had the same number of movies as normal (Lupato is actually still one short), with Stinger filling in. Episode of Stinger was announced in May 2017 though, before Zyuohger Returns was even out (That movie even had an advert for Stinger included with it), and who knows how long they'd known about it internally. So it's possible that they had simply decided to try something new for Kyuranger. Or it's possible that by then they'd already decided that Tusk's actor was someone to not associate with, and they had to just wait out the rest of Zyuohger's run itself.

My understanding of the incident is he hit a mother and child with his bicycle, and rode off. He eventually went back to help them, and I don't think anyone was seriously injured.
Seen:
Super Sentai: Fiveman onwards
Kamen Rider: Ichigou-Skyrider, all the Heisei/Reiwa series except the American shows.
Precure: DokiDoki-Go Pri
Metal Heroes: Gavan
Other: Spiderman, Power Rangers
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Oh, when you said hit and run, I thought you meant with a car.
hiro9796
TQG
TQG
Favorite series: TOQger, Kamen Rider Zero One, Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger VS Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Agito, W, Zero One
Dreamy: Sinon (SAO), Megumin (Konosuba)
Favorite Actor?: Endo Aya, Shimono Hiro
Alignment: Lawful Good
Quote: Ah le le!

Now, count up your sins!

By the power vested in us by the Global Police, we will deal with you by force!

There's only one person who can stop you, me!
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by hiro9796 »

Phoenix512 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:30 am
CheetahLynx wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:48 pm The baddies' representation was very poor which is my only big complain with the film. Seriously, where was Gauche to make their monster grow? Not even a Dogranio cameo smh...
Gauche is dead while Dogranio is chained underground somewhere. This takes place after the main series which thinking of it now, this might be the first VS where it takes place after the end of both teams' shows.
Nah, continuity wise for Lupin VS Pat it should be between episode 40 and 41 or 42 and 43 but cannot be after episode 45. Mine personally would be between 40 and 41 because 41 or precisely 43 onwards are very connected closely to one another till the endgame. Plus, Kei-chan and the GSPO people are not aware of Lupins identities and they demand all the Collection the police had, meaning it is still before the series end. Yes, the filming might had been done after the series and the villains voice actors and actress had been dismissed of their duties from this series roles by that time so that is why Dogranio, Destra, Zamigo and Gauche are absent completely. However, if this movie is after Lupin VS Pat ended then Kairi and the others should not be in Jurer anymore. Plus, Biker and Crane are present with Keiichirou and the rest, not at Lupin safehouse. A lot of story facts dictate this.
HowlingSnail
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by HowlingSnail »

Phoenix512 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:30 am
Incorrect. It's mid show. It was advertised as such, and it quite obviously is the case since they don't know the Lupinrangers' identities yet.

Also Gingaman vs Megaranger took place post-show for the Gingamen.
Seen:
Kamen Rider: Ichigou-Skyrider, all the Heisei/Reiwa series except the American shows.
HowlingSnail
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by HowlingSnail »

takenoko wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:05 am Oh, when you said hit and run, I thought you meant with a car.
https://nihonhero.weebly.com/home/actor ... er-a-child
Seen:
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Post by resop2 »

I know it doesn't make sense for the directors to think in American idioms, but maybe Misao's fight sequence was supposed to represent "hit and run"?
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

I've been hit by a bike several times in my life... don't think that's newsworthy...

Edit: Test to see if edited posts are marked
Deadrider50
Infinity
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Ghost
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Ex-Aid
Dreamy: Shijima Kiriko
Favorite Actor?: Sano Gaku
Favorite Band: DA PUMP
My boom: Download all Tokusatsu and Anime Series
Quote: I'll do it in my way. Don't butt in
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Deadrider50 »

Can I point some more mistake that I found. Hope you guys don't mind:

07:02 "They want to hear your voices" should be "He want to hear your voices" because Hoshi Minato don't know about the Global Police being at Jurer.

17:39, Spada said "Buono!" not "Bueno"

26:23, Balance said Hame's name but not translated

41:13, Do you guys know what Micchan is saying?

42:03, Spada said Garou's name but not translated

Ok, that should've done it
Deadrider50
Infinity
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Ghost
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Ex-Aid
Dreamy: Shijima Kiriko
Favorite Actor?: Sano Gaku
Favorite Band: DA PUMP
My boom: Download all Tokusatsu and Anime Series
Quote: I'll do it in my way. Don't butt in
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Deadrider50 »

Sorry, for disturbing guys. Can someone delete this post ? This post was a mistake byvthe way. Sorry, my bad.
JustiFanV2
7X

Post by JustiFanV2 »

I might as well also chime in with the minor corrections and add that, at 36:26, Lucky's line is missing a space between "you" and "I'd".

I enjoyed this film though. I always got a kick out of seeing the Kyurangers fight during their season, so getting them back here was a joy. Zyuoh TheWorld's cameo was pointless but funny; I did find it hilarious how he runs away in the fight and then suddenly reappears moping at the end, without anybody else acknowledging his presence. There's absolutely no reason for it but that's kind of what makes me like it even more.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Feedback and

>Lastly, the overall usage of Galaxy to universe, depending on the context because

Made the change

>the red, blue, yellow when the planes are sent out

it's kind of hard to tell with all the noise, luna do you want to add this?

Dialogue: 0,0:00:30.59,0:00:34.22,DefaultYellow,,0,0,0,,Hey! Kairi, wait for me!
No, she wants him to carry some, it's motte, not matte

3:35 The kidnappers could have contacted the owner.

07:02 "They want to hear your voices" should be "He want to hear your voices" because Hoshi Minato don't know about the Global Police being at Jurer.
He wants to hear your voices.

9:06 I'm sure the Global Police took the guitar when it was left behind.

17:29 you wrote "bueno", but it should be "buono".
"non, non" should be "no no"

26:23, Balance said Hame's name but not translated
chan-Hame!

27:23 balance saying cool at
So cool!

29:43 should really be a "Sì", with a grave accent on the i.

35:07 tsurugi saying ditto at
We feel the same way!

36:26, Lucky's line is missing a space between "you" and "I'd".

also on 38:11 both were kaitou change instead of one keisatsu change and kaitou change
38:11 the effect used were both Kaitou Change, with the proper one (the sound from the toys) being push to the left while the right side were the ones that the user yell. Need a Keisatsu Change sound by toy.

41:13, Do you guys know what Micchan is saying?

42:03, Spada said Garou's name but not translated

44:56 It should be "Got him, Keiichirou!", not "Get him, Keiichirou!" because Keiichirou did not deliver any blow on Don Arkage afterwards but it was Lucky and Tsurugi.

Our friends from another group said it should be Thank you, Asaka Keiichirou!

Finally for 00:48:09, Champ aka Oushi Black said Leave us to us! Was he trying to say Leave this to us.
Leave it to us!

50:14 was it supposed to be Moo! instead of Go! because Champ is a cow. Most of the Kyuurangers always used Moo, right?

Return to “Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger VS Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger”