Ryusoul VS Lupin VS Pat Movie

Another dinosaur Sentai???
Forum rules

Ryusoulger Wiki Link

< LVSP | Kishiryuu Sentai Ryusoulger | Kiramager >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.
hiro9796
TQG
TQG
Favorite series: TOQger, Kamen Rider Zero One, Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger VS Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Agito, W, Zero One
Dreamy: Sinon (SAO), Megumin (Konosuba)
Favorite Actor?: Endo Aya, Shimono Hiro
Alignment: Lawful Good
Quote: Ah le le!

Now, count up your sins!

By the power vested in us by the Global Police, we will deal with you by force!

There's only one person who can stop you, me!
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Ryusoul VS Lupin VS Pat Movie

Post by hiro9796 »

So, this Dino Sentai will do crossover with Lupin VS Pat (LVSP). Are you all excited or/and looking forward to this crossover? Well, theatre release is in February 8 2020. So at least half a year for DVD/Blu Ray release.

My thoughts personally. Not a big fan of Ryusoulger but Lupin VS Pat is definitely my favourite and far better than its successors. So I really hope there is proper coordination for the storyline, character interaction and make it meaningful. Not amateur like most Ryusoulger episodes which I had no clear idea for not so convincing hollow concepts like Minusaur or Druidon or Ryusoul race of whatsoever.

If you are impatient and want to see some of the preview photos. It is in the link down below.

https://www.heroshock.com/?p=46975
CheetahLynx
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Engine Sentai Go-Onger

Re: Ryusoul VS Lupin VS Pat Movie

Post by CheetahLynx »

Always been a fan of the VS movies. If they avoid last one's villain issues I'll probably thoroughly enjoy this one.
CheetahLynx
I was gonna list all the series I've watched but there's a 255 character limit. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Oh well.
hiro9796
TQG
TQG
Favorite series: TOQger, Kamen Rider Zero One, Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger VS Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Agito, W, Zero One
Dreamy: Sinon (SAO), Megumin (Konosuba)
Favorite Actor?: Endo Aya, Shimono Hiro
Alignment: Lawful Good
Quote: Ah le le!

Now, count up your sins!

By the power vested in us by the Global Police, we will deal with you by force!

There's only one person who can stop you, me!
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by hiro9796 »

CheetahLynx wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:01 pm Always been a fan of the VS movies. If they avoid last one's villain issues I'll probably thoroughly enjoy this one.
Specifically, what do you refer to about the villain specifically in Lupin VS Pat VS Kyuu? Is it because Don Arkage whole thing with Don Armage feels redundant or something?
CheetahLynx
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Engine Sentai Go-Onger

Post by CheetahLynx »

hiro9796 wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:23 am Specifically, what do you refer to about the villain specifically in Lupin VS Pat VS Kyuu? Is it because Don Arkage whole thing with Don Armage feels redundant or something?
It's more like the villains didn't get enough screen time IMO. Hell, the main antagonists from LVSP (Dogranio & Co.) didn't even appear in the movie, there was only one Ganglar who was basically a lackey to Don Arkage and that felt really lazy to me.
CheetahLynx
I was gonna list all the series I've watched but there's a 255 character limit. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Oh well.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Yeah. I remember the Aba Vs Deka and the threat was a guy that could revive the final boss of Abaranger. Something that felt like the two teams needed to come together. Recently it doesn’t feel like these movies have the stakes.
msf232
Faiz
Dreamy: 민지여신
Favorite Band: Dreamcatcher
My boom: Nothing definite, changes from time to time
Type: ISTP Crafter

Post by msf232 »

Will it be a problem for Toei, going back to early-year release after two years of VS V-cinemas?
Finished:
Dairanger, Shinkenger, Kyoryuger–キングオージャー
Kuuga–Geats
Nexus, R/B
Ryukendo, Rescue Force
スパイダーマン
CH THE LIVE
Akibaranger, Akiba S痛
Wakusaver S2, Jyuukaizar
CPH GandD
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Oh thank goodness, the VS movie is back in its usual slot. Combining it with the epilogue Returns movie was a terrible idea, both because the gap was too long and because it kind of hamstrung the writers.

This is the last chance to finish the Lupin collection (something that should have been the epilogue), so the writers had better get it done.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

Poster for the movie and the Kiramager Episode Zero flick that will be shown alongside it:
Spoiler
Also, it turns out that Toei is going to have Precure cameo'ing in the ED dance. (If it's just those 3 pinks, then it's Cures Yell, Star, and the new Cure Grace). The franchise has danced with Precure before since Precure animators worked on the animated finisher attack for ShiroNinger & MomoNinger "Ninnin Girls" forms in the Ninninger V-Cinema and that the Futari wa Pretty Cure team crossed over with Dekaranger and Magiranger through CD audio dramas. The Dekaranger one giving the oh so glorious pun of "Arienai-zer!". And, animated characters appeared once before in an episode of Abaranger. So, I'm not too surprised; more just find it interesting, if nothing else.
Hind24P
There are four lights!
There are four lights!
Quote: Repülj te lángoló, tűzszínű zászló,
Vezess az éjek éjén át!
Type: INTP Architect

Post by Hind24P »

Oh, so THAT was the reference. I keep forgetting that there are so many references between movies and series in Japan, as I'm not as old in that field as more seasoned members of the forum... But with or without said reference, it was still quite the enjoyable watch when you're packed full of work between Christmas and New Year's eve and you're supposed to plan your boss' trip to choose from these houses in Germany...

Return to “Kishiryuu Sentai Ryusoulger”