What are your Corona fears, gripes, and needs for reassurance?

Slowking
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Favorite series: Magi/Geki/Gokai/Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Gosei/W
Quote: Henshin!

Re: What are your Corona fears, gripes, and needs for reassurance?

Post by Slowking »

They are usually about 2 months ahead with the filming, so for the time being we should be ok with getting new eps.
Behold the Emperor!
relax23456
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gobus,Gaim,Deka,Geki
2nd Favorite Series: W,MagiGokai,Blade
Alignment: Lawful Good
Quote: Stay hungry, stay foolish
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by relax23456 »

It was just announced that Kirameired's actor has it.
FangTrigger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Kamen Rider Sentai
Quote: Impossible is nothing.....Master everything!

Alternative News thinks otherwise about the origins of the Corona Virus

Post by FangTrigger »

While the majority of the main stream narrative on the Corona virus insists on it being something that originated out of China, The Last American Vagabond has brought information forward saying that the virus originated in the United States, more specifically near the area where Fort Detrick is in Maryland. This echos news broadcasts from Japan and Taiwain (two of our staunchest allies) Also, a few months back I caught wind of Connor Reed, a British English teacher in Wuhan who caught the virus and fought it off using Hot Toddys (a mixture of honey, whiskey, and lemon.) Please not that

The Last American Vagabond:
Australia Says 80% Of Coronavirus Cases Traced Back To US, As Evidence Suggests It Started In 2019
The Long And Sordid History Of US Government Bioweapons Research & Testing On Unwitting Civilians

News Articles:
Just International
Asia Times

Please approach this with an open mind and listen/read the sources that each link provides. A wise man once said "A disease is 30% physical, and 70% mental." Approach this not with fear, but knowledge of the truth.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Got a whole thread about KirameiRed's infection here: viewtopic.php?f=250&t=23990

I'm not a big fan of conspiracy theories. Like my sister told me yesterday, I'm kind of an incredulous person in general and need the facts to be convinced.

Meanwhile, it sounds like the shelter in place may be extended to the end of April. I'll be fine since I'm a full timer, but it makes me worried about whether the city will take care of the part timers who work for me. The government better start writing bigger stimulus checks.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Absolute horseshit. The theories that the virus originated outside of China (specifically in the US) is narrative pushed by the CCP in order to shift the blame. Every other genetic and epidemiological study backs the theory that Wuhan was the origin.

If there were studies that were published that said it didn't originate from Wuhan from outlets and research groups other than Chinese based ones, then I'd be inclined to take that on board.

I'm all for keeping an open mind, but some conspiracy theorist youtuber isn't a credible source. This is the exact type of misinformation that causes confusion in times like this that are not needed.
Slowking
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Favorite series: Magi/Geki/Gokai/Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Gosei/W
Quote: Henshin!

Post by Slowking »

Catastrophe wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:39 pm Absolute horseshit. The theories that the virus originated outside of China (specifically in the US) is narrative pushed by the CCP in order to shift the blame. Every other genetic and epidemiological study backs the theory that Wuhan was the origin.

If there were studies that were published that said it didn't originate from Wuhan from outlets and research groups other than Chinese based ones, then I'd be inclined to take that on board.

I'm all for keeping an open mind, but some conspiracy theorist youtuber isn't a credible source. This is the exact type of misinformation that causes confusion in times like this that are not needed.
Spot on, Catastrophe.

If people shifted their focus from conspiracy theories into what has been proven to be important, then we would all be a bit better off.
Behold the Emperor!
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Exactly. This is not one of those cases where there are two sides to an argument.

It's either lots of people die, or fewer people die.
FangTrigger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Kamen Rider Sentai
Quote: Impossible is nothing.....Master everything!

Post by FangTrigger »

Catastrophe wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:39 pm Absolute horseshit. The theories that the virus originated outside of China (specifically in the US) is narrative pushed by the CCP in order to shift the blame. Every other genetic and epidemiological study backs the theory that Wuhan was the origin.

Could you please show which sites are connected to the CCP?
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT

Post by Catastrophe »

Ghost23
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Ghost23 »

Well this year is just crap. It started out ok but then I started noticing the changes, Cases of infection started and things get closed down like schools and offices. Then a lockdown gets put in place and people went nuts and scramble to buy up toilet paper, me I just went and stock up on what was really needed, food and cleaning supplies. Now my cleaning supplies ran out and everytime I go to the store the shelves are empty except for the small containers. We get these dumbasses who refuses to wear a mask and refuses to follow safety protocols. A few months back the cop had to arrest a father and son who came to visit from another state because they refuse to follow the 14 day quarantine and it turns out they were positive for COVID also. So the cops that arrested them were in full bio-hazard gear. And just a few days ago a couple got on a plane to come here knowing they were positive for the virus. Seriously what is wrong with these people.

Back in August my mom decided to move to government housing and she changed her application from a 2 bedroom to a 1 bedroom. I told her no and not to do this mainly because we are in the middle of a crisis. She didn't listen and because she was on the wait list for years her paper work got fast tracked and with in a week of filing she got the 1 bedroom which turned out to be a studio partitioned with a closet, so not really a 1 bedroom. A little while after she was handed the keys to the new place my mom got sick but she didn't say anything about it. She started to waste away, the day after labor day I found her collaspe on the bathroom floor, I called 911 and got her to the ER. The next day a doctor called and said that she was positive for COVID. She past away on September 11th. With her passing I was left with the monumental task of packing everything and moving to the new place alone. It took me four weeks to move and during that time I had to hold everything in, in order to be able to get things done. All the anger, sadness and grief had to be bottled up or I would not be able to do anything. Once the move was done I was able to let it out and even now I am still dealing with the emotions. My mom wore mask and even gloves when she goes out for groceries, but there are people that refuses to wear mask to prevent the spread. All because they say it infringes on their rights, but we all know the truth and that is they just don't want to be uncomfortable and so they whine like a little bitch they are. These people don't care if they infect other people and those they infect ends up dying as long as they are comfortable not wearing a mask. My mom was covering the rent and now I have to cover it myself, my job hardly pays and does not give raises. People starting at McDonald's make more then I do and I have been working at this place for almost 4 years. The money I was able to save up the past 3 years is almost gone due to rent and food.

The worst are those people who take this virus lightly and Trump supporters are some of those people. One of my sister's friends is a trump supporter and after my mom had past this so called friend had the galls to go up to my sister and say "it's OK all the Covid deaths are only 1% of the country's population". When I heard this I was pissed, It's easy for her to say it and for trump supporters to take this so lightly when they haven't lost anyone or been affected by this virus. I wanna see if they could still say that after they had lost there mother, father, sister, brother, or even a newborn they just gave birth to.

We all heard or read those stories about how Asian Americans are getting randomly attacked out on the streets. Is it because of the virus origins or the spread of the virus. If it's the latter then these people are just stupid and ill informed. When this was all started, the news reported all this Americans returning from that area of China and they were mainly Caucasians and the news also reported that when these people got back they didn't get quarantine or stayed home, some did but most just went about their day like normal. So again dumb ass idiots are to blame for spreading the virus and Asian Americans are getting the blame.

If you read all the way here, thank you for hearing me out. This is all the ranting I have....for now....
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Wow, I'm really sorry for the year you've had. It must have been extremely frustrating, especially with everything that happened with your mom. Nothing about any of this is fair

Return to “Off Topic”