Paul Haddad (Leon Kennedy/Resident Evil 2 original version, Quicksilver/XMen cartoon) passed away. He was 56

Super Console Wars: Original Generation
TypicalStandUser
Save the life
Favorite series: Amazons
2nd Favorite Series: GoBusters
Dreamy: Kaho Shibuya
Favorite Actor?: Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Favorite Band: Owarikara
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Cooking food
Quote: Oh snap! Lemon Pepper Wet?!

Paul Haddad (Leon Kennedy/Resident Evil 2 original version, Quicksilver/XMen cartoon) passed away. He was 56

Post by TypicalStandUser »

Eurogamer has the report.

The actor known for playing a notable Resident Evil protagonist, as well as being a Marvel character back when XMen was on TV back in the 90's, unfortunately passed due to throat cancer.

His last role is the Cleaner in the survival-horror game/shoutout to OG Resident Evil 2, Daymare: 1998. The game's developer, Invader Studios, confirmed Paul's death.

Leon's new voice actor from the Resident Evil 2 remake, Nik Apostolides, posted this today. Also hoping that Paul Mercier (Leon in RE4) and Matt Mercer (Leon in RE6 & the two 3D-CGI movies) have a moment of silence for Mr. Haddad.
Spoiler
Fuck Cancer
My condolences to his family & friends.
The haters all around this world can drink Childish Gambino's daycare while I, the insignificant nobody they branded as, continue to survive & thrive.
hiro9796
TQG
TQG
Favorite series: TOQger, Kamen Rider Zero One, Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger VS Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Agito, W, Zero One
Dreamy: Sinon (SAO), Megumin (Konosuba)
Favorite Actor?: Endo Aya, Shimono Hiro
Alignment: Lawful Good
Quote: Ah le le!

Now, count up your sins!

By the power vested in us by the Global Police, we will deal with you by force!

There's only one person who can stop you, me!
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Re: Paul Haddad (Leon Kennedy/Resident Evil 2 original version, Quicksilver/XMen cartoon) passed away. He was 56

Post by hiro9796 »

Oh, no. Not another one... (Sigh)

Rest in peace. My condolences to his family and friends.

Return to “Games”