Total votes: 18
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Re: Garo -Versus Road- 06 released

Post by resop2 »

My prediction for the end of the series: Kuon wins the tournament and the armor is fully charged with evil ki. Kuon is then woken up and it is revealed that he is a Makai Knight in training and the other 99 participants were people resurrected from the dead to harvest their evil ki. The whole alternate world tournament and the reality that Kuon was living in was an alternate world.
KRDangerousZombie
7X
Favorite series: Sentai:Go-Busters Kamen Rider:W
2nd Favorite Series: Sentai:Toqger
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Re: Garo -Versus Road- 06 released

Post by KRDangerousZombie »

resop2 wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 8:16 am My prediction for the end of the series: Kuon wins the tournament and the armor is fully charged with evil ki. Kuon is then woken up and it is revealed that he is a Makai Knight in training and the other 99 participants were people resurrected from the dead to harvest their evil ki. The whole alternate world tournament and the reality that Kuon was living in was an alternate world.
My theory is more in line with "This is the darkest timeline" and that we're witnessing part of the missing link between the original seasons and characters and the Ryuugaverse post Garo armour losing it's shine. Like, this show is gonna end on a downer, with the Garo armour being corrupted by Inga and Kirito Kuon becoming a horror or dying (or both) or something in the final episode.
Completed Series
Sentai
: Abaranger-Ryusoulger
Kamen Rider : Black to Zi-O
Garo : Every non-anime season.

Watching Series
Zero-One, Kiramager.

Return to “-Versus Road-”