KR Zero-One 35.5 released

Everything starts at 0. I mean 1.
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Zero-One Wiki Link

< Zi-O | Zero-One |

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:22 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
27%
☆☆☆☆
55%
☆☆☆
9%
☆☆
No votes
9%

Total votes: 11
dryedmangoez
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Re: KR Zero-One 35.5 released

Post by dryedmangoez »

I agree about how fun it was to see Tsurushima Noa getting to be more loose and play around with the character.

Nakagawa Daisuke has done a great job as Jin and this ep, even just the short scenes of him with As, was a great example of how both Daisuke and Jin have become two of the most engaging parts of the season.
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Post by resop2 »

Should "As" be called "Azu"?

And, if there is a third secretary humageer should they be called "Uzu"?
hiro9796
TQG
TQG
Favorite series: TOQger, Kamen Rider Zero One, Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger VS Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Agito, W, Zero One
Dreamy: Sinon (SAO), Megumin (Konosuba)
Favorite Actor?: Endo Aya, Shimono Hiro
Alignment: Lawful Good
Quote: Ah le le!

Now, count up your sins!

By the power vested in us by the Global Police, we will deal with you by force!

There's only one person who can stop you, me!
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by hiro9796 »

resop2 wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:56 pm Should "As" be called "Azu"?

And, if there is a third secretary humageer should they be called "Uzu"?
Same thing. Uzu is Us, Azu is As, Izu is Is, Wazu is Was.
Aeikozz
Faiz
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Smart Brain Lady
Favorite Band: Bennie K
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by Aeikozz »

i thought it was confirmed like 2 weeks ago she was preggers. She still cute, just preggers.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Aeikozz wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:18 am i thought it was confirmed like 2 weeks ago she was preggers. She still cute, just preggers.
what? no! where are you all getting your info, there's been no announcement she's pregnant or anything. I hope you guys aren't saying this stuff to women in real life!
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

It's because of this picture, people apparently took to noticing how her stomach is postured so they jumped to claiming that Tsurushima Noa's pregnant. It even made its way onto TV Tropes for some oddball reason.

>> I hope you guys aren't saying this stuff to women in real life!

You and me both.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Lunagel wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:15 am
Aeikozz wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:18 am i thought it was confirmed like 2 weeks ago she was preggers. She still cute, just preggers.
what? no! where are you all getting your info, there's been no announcement she's pregnant or anything. I hope you guys aren't saying this stuff to women in real life!
My coworker congratulated another of being pregnant, she wasn't. It was really funny because coworker 1 is known to be kind of ditzy in general lol
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

takenoko wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:46 am
Lunagel wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:15 am

My coworker congratulated another of being pregnant, she wasn't. It was really funny because coworker 1 is known to be kind of ditzy in general lol
Oh man. I can feel the cringe all the way over here. :shock:
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

I haven't watched any of the specials over the last few weeks. was there any new info that would make it so I need to watch them before this, or were they completely redundant and I can just watch this?
Lunagel
Mofu~

Post by Lunagel »

Connie_Edogawa wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:00 pm I haven't watched any of the specials over the last few weeks. was there any new info that would make it so I need to watch them before this, or were they completely redundant and I can just watch this?
Nah, they're completely skippable. I actually recommend you skip them, total waste of time.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

The last few episodes were just highlights that are less than 10 minutes, but yeah, totally skippable
hiro9796
TQG
TQG
Favorite series: TOQger, Kamen Rider Zero One, Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger VS Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger

Now, count up your sins!

Post by hiro9796 »

Connie_Edogawa wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:00 pm I haven't watched any of the specials over the last few weeks. was there any new info that would make it so I need to watch them before this, or were they completely redundant and I can just watch this?
At best, it just has teaser, on president special part 2 for episode 36. But no big deal if you skipped them. This recap episode is far better than the five commentary, no new footage, clip shows since there are proper face to face talk scenes instead of seeing the scenes all over again.
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

hiro9796 wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:49 pm
At best, it just has teaser, on president special part 2 for episode 36. But no big deal if you skipped them. This recap episode is far better than the five commentary, no new footage, clip shows since there are proper face to face talk scenes instead of seeing the scenes all over again.
oh, there's nothing new in them? huh. I'd been seeing pics of Is with long, red hair, what like in that one bit in the opening. was that just from the episode 36 preview?
Lunagel
Mofu~

Post by Lunagel »

Connie_Edogawa wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:39 pm oh, there's nothing new in them? huh. I'd been seeing pics of Is with long, red hair, what like in that one bit in the opening. was that just from the episode 36 preview?
There's a single shot of long-haired Izu in the president's special, not worth it. If you really wanna see that, just watch 35.5
hiro9796
TQG
TQG

Now, count up your sins!

Post by hiro9796 »

Connie_Edogawa wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:39 pm
hiro9796 wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:49 pm

oh, there's nothing new in them? huh. I'd been seeing pics of Is with long, red hair, what like in that one bit in the opening. was that just from the episode 36 preview?
Yeah. The recap episodes pretty much uses the scene of episode 15 when Aruto become Shining Assault Hopper and meeting Izu in There and Aruto was inside Ark in Metal Cluster Hopper debut. They just repeat those scenes like two or three times where the regular Izu was sort of broken digital data. You know there's no new footage since the lip movement are out of sync with the commentary. If anything new would be just the teaser for that black Kamen Rider which we see from Aruto's POV instead of a face to face confrontation from 3rd POV and it is possible to replace background of the same footage.

Edit: Not episode 36 for preview but what would come in actual episode 36.

Return to “Kamen Rider Zero-One”