Summer Movies Postponed

Everything starts at 0. I mean 1.
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Zero-One Wiki Link

< Zi-O | Zero-One |

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.
HowlingSnail
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Summer Movies Postponed

Post by HowlingSnail »

https://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/reading/zero-one-kiramager/

Surprised it's taken them this long. This could mean that the Zero-One movie ends up releasing AFTER the show ends. So I wouldn't expect a Saber cameo.
Seen:
Super Sentai: Fiveman onwards
Kamen Rider: Ichigou-Skyrider, all the Heisei/Reiwa series except the American shows.
Precure: DokiDoki-Go Pri
Metal Heroes: Gavan
Other: Spiderman, Power Rangers
hiro9796
TQG
TQG
Favorite series: TOQger, Kamen Rider Zero One, Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger VS Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Agito, W, Zero One
Dreamy: Sinon (SAO), Megumin (Konosuba)
Favorite Actor?: Endo Aya, Shimono Hiro
Alignment: Lawful Good
Quote: Ah le le!

Now, count up your sins!

By the power vested in us by the Global Police, we will deal with you by force!

There's only one person who can stop you, me!
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Re: Summer Movies Postponed

Post by hiro9796 »

Really though, even if they reopened cinema and theathers, you need to sit at least two seats away from each other in horizontal axis and maybe one in vertical axis. Not to mention, these movie are focused majorly for kids and it's very likely they came to watch this with their parents and unlikely they are to come with only their friends and no parents keeping tabs on them, given the current pandemic. If the majority of the audience that come for both movies are adults, it should be doable yet not seeing that happening for Sentai.

Either way, every business sectors had suffered from Covid 19. So I wonder, would it hurt Toei and Bandai or other animation studios a lot if they straight ahead released those movies in Dvd and Blu-ray? I mean, given the current situation of Covid 19, it mostly pointless to open cinemas and theathres to promote the movies. Given that Toei has about 48 minutes of tv slot on Sunday, could they not use those slot instead for a longer Sentai movie, if not Kiramager maybe for the next Sentai series as an option? It's not like there will be special programs with mass gathering happening often now. I mean, surely they are going to need to buy extra 40 minutes at most for Kamen Rider alongside existing timeslot they booked for. I'm asking because I don't know what involves behind the scenes for all this to happen before the pandemic and how that may not be a good option when they are already at the border or in the red.
Last edited by hiro9796 on Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Theoretically that's a possibility but it's never been done before
HowlingSnail
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by HowlingSnail »

I think the main reason for the delay is less about cinemas and more about actually getting it filmed. I imagine their priority right now is getting the shows themselves back on track.
Seen:
Super Sentai: Fiveman onwards
Kamen Rider: Ichigou-Skyrider, all the Heisei/Reiwa series except the American shows.
Precure: DokiDoki-Go Pri
Metal Heroes: Gavan
Other: Spiderman, Power Rangers
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

It's definitely going to be a combination of both.

Return to “Kamen Rider Zero-One”