KR Zero-One 38 released

Everything starts at 0. I mean 1.
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Zero-One Wiki Link

< Zi-O | Zero-One |

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:28 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
42%
☆☆☆☆
26%
☆☆☆
32%
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 19
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Re: KR Zero-One 38 released

Post by resop2 »

What I want to know about the transformation sequence is why was the lab not completely trashed by the transformation?
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

They are trying to credit Aibo as the first AI actor or something.
Aeikozz
Faiz
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Smart Brain Lady
Favorite Band: Bennie K
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by Aeikozz »

Lunagel wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:30 pm
Aeikozz wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:26 pm you know everyone is crying about wanting Maolexa, I want the HiDen Dog. Give me that please. I'll even give you like 400$ for it.
You know that's an actual toy, right? Past!Thouser is the first generation of AIBO robot dogs, while Present!Thouser is the latest version. They will, however, run you about $2000 https://aibo.sony.jp/store/
i seriously need to live in japan
Aeikozz
Faiz
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Smart Brain Lady
Favorite Band: Bennie K

Post by Aeikozz »

Catastrophe wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:25 pm They are trying to credit Aibo as the first AI actor or something.
Yeah he did do a cool ass dash at the end next to thouser
Kamen Rider Blade
Go Go!
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Type: ENTJ Fieldmarshal

Post by Kamen Rider Blade »

Do these idiots in the company not know how to make multiple backup of incriminating data?

Like seriously?

There's also easy to make "Dead-Man's" Switches for releasing data to the internet.

I swear, these upper management types don't know how to truly harvest the data and involve the police / upper management.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

One of 01s biggest ongoing faults was that Gai only continued to be a credible antagonist because every other character suddenly became morons to allow him to do so.
WannaFantaMan
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Legends of Tomorrow
2nd Favorite Series: Boku no Hero Academia
Dreamy: I have too many to list xD
Favorite Actor?: Kevin Conroy
Favorite Band: Hanson
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Fallout 4 and Elden Ring
Quote: AH, BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH!!! My mortal enemy!
Type: ESFJ Provider

Post by WannaFantaMan »

Aeikozz wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:26 pm you know everyone is crying about wanting Maolexa, I want the HiDen Dog. Give me that please. I'll even give you like 400$ for it.
I'd give up video games for a month for both xD
hiro9796
TQG
TQG
Favorite series: TOQger, Kamen Rider Zero One, Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger VS Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Agito, W, Zero One
Dreamy: Sinon (SAO), Megumin (Konosuba)
Favorite Actor?: Endo Aya, Shimono Hiro
Alignment: Lawful Good
Quote: Ah le le!

Now, count up your sins!

By the power vested in us by the Global Police, we will deal with you by force!

There's only one person who can stop you, me!
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by hiro9796 »

jamebarktoku wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:38 pm Aside from that, Thouser getting a completely undeserved redemption arc only serves one purpose from a writing perspective. To make the Ark the final antagonist exclusively. Similar to killing off the other Time Jackers aside from Swartz. That said, it's good to finally see some backstory for Gai, more than just Project Thouser anyway. Him loving Hiden Intelligence actually makes sense to me because, in Project Thouser, he refers to Korenosuke Hiden as a 'great man.' His issue is more with HumaGears and Aruto running Hiden Intelligence because Aruto doesn't have any business acumen and HumaGears show a more dangerous side to AI, namely negative influences creating the Ark Magears during the Workplace Competition arc.

Gai introducing the Ark to humanity's maliciousness was probably a misguided attempt to prove his point. Similarly, his control of AIMS and viewing certain individuals as tools is probably the same thing with years of contempt and vitriol thrown in. Gai wants to use humanity to prove that HumaGears are inherently dangerous but goes about it in a deeply cynical and misguided way. Attempting to control the minds of humans is exactly what MBJR.net planned to do with HumaGears (Jin notwithstanding). Control them for an uprising. Either wipe HumaGears out or humanity. Or maybe I'm reading far too far into it. I do hope that he gets his ass tried for the awful things he's done. His actions led to Daybreak occurring and the loss of many lives.

And also Gai's father is very much an inductee of the Worst Dads in Kamen Rider Hall of Fame. At least his dad is a normal kind of bad father, instead of Masamune from Ex-Aid or Fueki from Wizard.
It does make sense in some way since Gai became obsessed with getting 1000%, by himself that he wouldn't bother consult anyone about anything. That's how everybody is your tools perspective came in. Sabotaging Ark was the very big mistake he made and he was blinded in that path of getting there by himself. It happens. Sometimes in life everyone is bound to get deranged by the surrounding pressure. Stress can make you do something out of place.
Lunagel wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:30 pm You know that's an actual toy, right? Past!Thouser is the first generation of AIBO robot dogs, while Present!Thouser is the latest version. They will, however, run you about $2000 https://aibo.sony.jp/store/
There goes 9 months worth of paycheck for newly hired employee with MYR Currency. I might have opted for PS4 or Nintendo Switch instead.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

I'm pretty sure that Gai destroys the USB drive after he deleted the data from the computer. We didn't see the scene where he takes it and locks himself in the lab.

That dog better transform into a weapon.
NPCEnergy
Favorite series: Fay-voo-ret? ....OOO?
2nd Favorite Series: I really liked Gekiranger?
Dreamy: My previous joke here didn't work with just the dreamy tag. Shame

Post by NPCEnergy »

Kamen Rider Raven wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:52 pm
NPCEnergy wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:15 pm I haven't finished the episode yet, so I didn't really read the comments that well [to avoid spoilers], but I couldn't stop myself from asking... In the lab, when Gai transforms he only has the one key, he normally uses two at once to transform, did he lose his other one? Also kind of surprised it didn't slightly effect his suit design lacking the other key. Unless I'm super wrong and way off.
The last few times we've seen Gai transform, he usually just uses the Break Horn key, probably to cut down on the transformation time.
That's a really good point, I guess I hadn't noticed that before haha.
satoman
Gao
Favorite series: Danger 5
2nd Favorite Series: Zero-One
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: pumpkin seeds

Post by satoman »

Kamen Rider Blade wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:43 pm Do these idiots in the company not know how to make multiple backup of incriminating data?

Like seriously?

There's also easy to make "Dead-Man's" Switches for releasing data to the internet.

I swear, these upper management types don't know how to truly harvest the data and involve the police / upper management.

For a company called "Hiden INTELLIGENCE" that thrives on IT, they are kinda dumb :lol:
Mighty Action X
Wanted Pirate
Wanted Pirate
Quote: "Fast means going slowly without interruptions."

Post by Mighty Action X »

Hey, you know who Gai reminds me now after this character turnaround...Heinz Doofenshmirtz (2nd Dimension) from the Phineas and Ferb Movie whose motivation of becoming an evil scientist and ruler is because he lost his Choo Choo Train.
PDA
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by PDA »

resop2 wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:25 pm What I want to know about the transformation sequence is why was the lab not completely trashed by the transformation?
zea dont care about public property and knows that money wasted rebuilding hidden office probably will be subtracted from zea maintenance budget.

thats the only explanation i guess...
PDA
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by PDA »

NPCEnergy wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:36 pm
Kamen Rider Raven wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:52 pm

The last few times we've seen Gai transform, he usually just uses the Break Horn key, probably to cut down on the transformation time.
That's a really good point, I guess I hadn't noticed that before haha.
but its the same company wheres president lose company for a competitor due a stupid contest and even with proof of fraudulent actions performed by gai...still accept outcome.

its really ironic INTELLIGENCE on company name.
windfall
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by windfall »

Catastrophe wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:26 pm One of 01s biggest ongoing faults was that Gai only continued to be a credible antagonist because every other character suddenly became morons to allow him to do so.
I agree with this 1000%.

This season, like most of the recent toku seasons would really benefit from some editing to tighten up the overall story and plot points. Like, even we are to believe that he wanted to take over Hiden Intelligence because he felt that the Korenosuke was running the company based on misguided ideals, how does that lead to him doing anything that he did on the show? There's just such a logical disconnect that ruins any possible suspension of disbelief.

At this point I would've even accepted that Arc was behind everything and just brainwashed Gai into forgetting his love of ai and made him think that the was responsible for everything.

Return to “Kamen Rider Zero-One”