KR Zero-One 44 released

Everything starts at 0. I mean 1.
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Zero-One Wiki Link

< Zi-O | Zero-One |

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:42 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
82%
☆☆☆☆
9%
☆☆☆
5%
☆☆
5%
No votes

Total votes: 22
hiro9796
TQG
TQG
Favorite series: TOQger, Kamen Rider Zero One, Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger VS Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Agito, W, Zero One
Dreamy: Sinon (SAO), Megumin (Konosuba)
Favorite Actor?: Endo Aya, Shimono Hiro
Alignment: Lawful Good
Quote: Ah le le!

Now, count up your sins!

By the power vested in us by the Global Police, we will deal with you by force!

There's only one person who can stop you, me!
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Re: KR Zero-One 44 released

Post by hiro9796 »

I actually pretty impressed with this episode. Everybody, minus the deceased, no matter how trivial, gets to do something memorable. Naki and Isamu trying to stop Aruto and Gai (As worst of a shit he was before) handing AIMS back to government, assigned Yua as a commander. Then Yua stopping the demonstration and suggest the use of persuasion by words instead of oppression by action and was not angered despite getting hit. I won't lie because it sure took a lot of courage to forgive someone who hurts you whether emotionally and physically for whatever reason than continuing the conflict. Then, there's Jun, Sanzo and Siesta pleading while kneeling to the other humagears to believe in Aruto once more. Wow, that was unexpected. For a few lines it is, Ai gets to converse with Jun to take the intiative. I was not expecting Raiden already a good guy and goes all the way to persuade Horobi. He just appear for a few episodes and yet like everything we could know about him could be more than just episode 14,15 and then his revival.

So Gai actually works/sleeps in the electrical room? I hope he has proper ventilation and a fan next to him. By the way, how many times that old couple from the first episode appear so far including this episode? I remember they did on episode 28. Orthus Vulcan is a repaint of Assault Vulcan, Naki is a remold of 001, Ark Scorpion is a remold of Ichi-Gata. I shouldn't be so surprised with Toei reusing old suits now since Kiramagers' monster of the week, Jamenshi and Jamenju has identical but different helmets as variation. Its not the first time they do it in any series be it Sentai or Kamen Rider.

By the way, I hope those people acting as Humagear for the demonstration clean themselves after the filming. At least its not as bad as what my country's Ministry of Health would think compared to that sudden mass gathering from a few months ago iirc. But big double thumbs up for Naki taking the social distancing to a good level.

Horobi's second suit is definitely not fancy as his base form but given his character, aesthetics were never his concern. He does not need to look cool, he does not need anything fancy, he just needs to fight and kill. I might want to put my preorder on his figuarts. A field full of weapons, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, Kingdom Hearts 3 and Fate Stay Night with Emiya Shirou's Unlimited Blade Works really is there.

One more, Izu being not be able to revive still has loopholes and debatable. I'm certain that Zero Two was not part of Aruto's father and grandfather legacy so she could remember that if revived. I'm not going to start a debate about it since we'll know for sure how once the last episode airs.

Still, if I have to count them as separate things, starting from Zero One Driver, AIMS ShotRiser, MetsuBouJinRai ForceRiser, Zetsumeriser, Cyclone Riser, Thousandriver, Raid Riser, ZAIA Slash Riser, Ark Driver, Zero Two Driver and Zetsumetsu Driver. That's 11 belts all together, not counting which one is based of which yet and whether which one just needs to do modification/extension on existing belts. Premium Bandai really go for it this season. Makes me wonder if they DID NOT include auxilliary forms of Zero One but only major form upgrades, would it be doable to put a CSM line hypothetically? Metsuboujinrai Force Riser is pretty doable with only 2 progrise keys and 2 zetsumerise keys, plus ShotRiser having only 5 progrise keys including Rampage Vulcan. Zero One driver with Rising Hopper, Shining Assault Hopper, Metal Cluster Hopper would be doable by itself but putting Zero Two might not and probably suggested to use the existing DX version. Not really as bad compared to Gaim Sengoku Driver.
PDA
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by PDA »

jedimax wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:47 pm
Aeikozz wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:45 pm ok so we can revive jin but not Izu. mannnn fuck this show. FUCK this ending. THIS GARBAGE ENDING.

Sigh this shows deserves so much more better..
I actually have a theory that Izu will be revived if not in the series than maybe in the next cross over movie
i really hope that this wont be the case but zero two key reversing to izu brain pendrive still on table, was a lot specific zea print zero two driver of thin air and zero two be originated from izu brain pendrive

being honest, IMO if izu returns all those emotional drama and actions and consequences will be lost.
hiro9796
TQG
TQG
Favorite series: TOQger, Kamen Rider Zero One, Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger VS Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Agito, W, Zero One
Dreamy: Sinon (SAO), Megumin (Konosuba)
Favorite Actor?: Endo Aya, Shimono Hiro
Alignment: Lawful Good
Quote: Ah le le!

Now, count up your sins!

By the power vested in us by the Global Police, we will deal with you by force!

There's only one person who can stop you, me!
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by hiro9796 »

In the end, this is a superhero show produced by a company who promotes toys for Bandai, and a story that support faith, miracles, dream and hope for children (Even though there's no child among the main cast). And it is not meant to be leaving things in horror and despair. It all depends not just on the writer but also the producer and director. Well, we shouldn't be expecting such a solid, everything too realistic kind of ending with zero miracles in Sentai/Rider series. Still, Zero One can convince me for whatever made up facts they use as excuse, not Ryusoulger. Once again, these stories were done spontaneously annually as a group for weekly airing, not adaption of manga/light novels/novels that comes by seasons like anime. In the end, Toei can't please everyone for a good story. At least they try to make it convincing for shows that promotes toys.
Ghost23
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Ghost23 »

Is it weird that I find Izu cuter then As even though I know they are the same actress?
msf232
Faiz
Dreamy: 민지여신
Favorite Band: Dreamcatcher
My boom: Nothing definite, changes from time to time
Type: ISTP Crafter

Post by msf232 »

Ghost23 wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:06 pm Is it weird that I find Izu cuter then As even though I know they are the same actress?
It's probably not, because Noa Tsurushima does an excellent job differentiating her two characters
Finished:
Dairanger, Shinkenger, Kyoryuger–キングオージャー
Kuuga–Geats
Nexus, R/B
Ryukendo, Rescue Force
スパイダーマン
CH THE LIVE
Akibaranger, Akiba S痛
Wakusaver S2, Jyuukaizar
CPH GandD
koleopteros
I am the new #2
I am the new #2

Post by koleopteros »

Did they just pull an Unlimited Blades Works with the Horobi vs Aruto fight?!

Return to “Kamen Rider Zero-One”