KR Zero-One 44 released

Everything starts at 0. I mean 1.
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Zero-One Wiki Link

< Zi-O | Zero-One |

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:42 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
82%
☆☆☆☆
9%
☆☆☆
5%
☆☆
5%
No votes

Total votes: 22
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: KR Zero-One 44 released

Post by Catastrophe »

Gokider wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:10 pm Also, Aeikozz, Jin is the only Humagear of his kind so him being revived was up in the air until Williamson Yotagaki told Gai and the others to use his earpiece to do so we saw he was revived earlier in the season, setting the precedent.
Fixed that for you.
Mighty Action X
Wanted Pirate
Wanted Pirate
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: "Fast means going slowly without interruptions."
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by Mighty Action X »

windfall wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:01 am I don't really understand why others enjoy this season so much. Did both Aruto and Horobi forget that JIn has already been rebuilt once?
That was during the time where There and Ark were still stable and a back up can be found. It's not the case now especially that Humagears already self-actualize. Even if Jin is restored physically, it won't be the Jin they know anymore.
Gokider
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Gokider »

Catastrophe wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:26 pm
Gokider wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:10 pm Also, Aeikozz, Jin is the only Humagear of his kind so him being revived was up in the air until Williamson Yotagaki told Gai and the others to use his earpiece to do so we saw he was revived earlier in the season, setting the precedent.
Fixed that for you.
No, he was revived when he was connected to Ark and a backup existed (though details haven't been given on how or why Williamson did that).

Since his return, he hasn't been connected to Ark or There so the usual backup method is gone. Since he was brought back as a different model Humagear, the specifics aren't necessarily the same so no precedent.
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Post by resop2 »

My prediction is that Izu will be restored, similarly to when Decade was brought back, by using the memories of all the humageers who knew Izu.

I am getting a lot of Utena vibes from the upcoming final battle with Asu playing Anthy Himemiya, the Ark playng End of the World, and Hirobi and Aruto battling on a battlefield both on and not on the earth with swords for the power to bring world revolution. This would be during the Black Rose Ark so the sword of Hirobi is Jin's heart and Aruto's sword is Izu's heart.

It would be great if they had Utena style fight music in the final battle but I am not holding my breath.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

They've already established that a Humagear can also be backed up by a progrise key, which is how Aruto was able to revive them when ZAIA bought out HIDEN and why Horobi needed the Key in order to revive Raiden.

Again, things we've known for a while.
Last edited by Catastrophe on Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Dreamy: Koyomi / Rian
Quote: Lost in Thoughts All Alone

Favorite Super Sentai : Goseiger / Kyoryuuger / ToQger / Kyuuranger
Favorite Kamen Rider : Wizard / Gaim / Ex-Aid / Build / Zero-One
Favorite Garo : Yami Wo Terasu Mono / Gold Storm Shou / Kami No Kiba

Post by Mandalori »

Actually, it wasn't the Dodo Key, but the Uchiyaro Raiden Key that was used to revive him. The Humagear habe their own Progrise Key that contain their backup, separated from their transformation Key.
PDA
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by PDA »

watched this episode for ark one x ark scorpion and only get zero two kicking dead/extinct dog and yet was a good episode

i didnt saw preview for last episode because dont want spoil but i really gonna be pissed if jin and izu return to series, this just will erase all this final arc due NO CONSEQUENCES OF Horobi & Aruto.

Aruto: horobi, stop!!! jin & izu are back. wanna drink some tea with us on gai basement while i try crack some joke?

horobi: okay, destroy humanity can wait, after listen your jokes my desire to end humanity will be even greater

the end...fun...love...smiles...
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

I got a feeling that As will be the final boss in whatever future movie teamup with Saber to end the Zero-One story.

I really do like the graveyard of weapons battlefield for the final battle.

Hate to say this, robots get a free pass for resurrections.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Kingdom Hearts wants their final battlefield back
Aeikozz
Faiz
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Smart Brain Lady
Favorite Band: Bennie K
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by Aeikozz »

i kinda feel like this was inevitable even without Covid. This story was just too massive that it couldn't be told in a year. if it got the full 52 episode maybe but the cut down on episodes really hurt it. He makes a point about homedude's contract. He had to have had a bigger role than what he's been doing so far. Maaaan I hate this show is ending like this. >_<. it's so bad.
kevinlafriday
Infinity

Post by kevinlafriday »

I'll just say it here: Zero One producers got inspired by anime Enen no Shoubutai. The imagery of some scenes resemble Adolla Link so much.
Gokider
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Gokider »

kevinlafriday wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:48 am I'll just say it here: Zero One producers got inspired by anime Enen no Shoubutai. The imagery of some scenes resemble Adolla Link so much.
Well, Iris and Ai-chan are both voiced by M·A·O so take that for what it's worth.
Kamen Rider Raven
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: Double
Dreamy: Shotaro
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Kamen Rider Raven »

Aeikozz wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:45 pm ok so we can revive jin but not Izu. mannnn fuck this show. FUCK this ending. THIS GARBAGE ENDING.

Sigh this shows deserves so much more better..
They stated multiple times that Izu doesn't have a backup. I'm guessing that clip that Yaiba has is Jin's backup. Or his personality core or something similar.

Anyway I'm totally loving how things are shaping up. For a series that started out rather light hearted, it's gotten pretty damn dark. Aruto is seriously "Beware the silly ones" personified.
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Dreamy: Koyomi / Rian
Quote: Lost in Thoughts All Alone

Favorite Super Sentai : Goseiger / Kyoryuuger / ToQger / Kyuuranger
Favorite Kamen Rider : Wizard / Gaim / Ex-Aid / Build / Zero-One
Favorite Garo : Yami Wo Terasu Mono / Gold Storm Shou / Kami No Kiba

Post by Mandalori »

True, Gaim, Drive, Ex-Aid and Build also started fairly light and then got dark as things goes on. It's probably one of the reasons those are well liked.
Kamen Rider Raven
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: Double
Dreamy: Shotaro
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Kamen Rider Raven »

Mandalori wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:56 am True, Gaim, Drive, Ex-Aid and Build also started fairly light and then got dark as things goes on. It's probably one of the reasons those are well liked.
One thing all of those series have in common is that they're not really afraid to show death. It gives a high stakes feel. Even in Zero-One, where Humagear death is almost cheap, the one death that does happen has HUGE ramifications.

Plus, it also helps the writing for those shows were excellent.

Return to “Kamen Rider Zero-One”