OOO: Neutral
Fourze: Like
Wizard: Neutral
Gaim: Like
Drive: Like
Ghost: Neutral
Ex-Aid: Neutral
Build: Like
Zi-O: Like (only because the original actor returning)
Zero-One: Like

I mostly neutral, because I watch them to pass the time in my commuter to work (roughly 2-3 episodes a day). But I don't mind re-watch the series that I tag as Like sometime later
FishFaceL
Why are we all 15?
Why are we all 15?
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Nexus/Kamen Rider Build

Re: TV-Nihon Member Kamen Rider Questionnaire

Post by FishFaceL »

Kuuga: Great
Agito: Meh, watchable but too many Inoue-isms for my taste
Ryuki: Very good
555: Bad. Interesting ideas but frustrating and exhausting to watch because of its characters' endless stupidity
Blade: Good but mostly because of the second half. The first half kinda sucks.
Hibiki: First half is good. Second half destroys everything I liked about the first one in the most soul crushing way I've ever seen.
Kabuto: Decent. A few major flaws but could be worse.
Den-O: Terrible. The characters are good but the plot is nonsensical bullshit.
Kiva: Decent by Inoue standards. Still exhausting but I kinda have a soft spot for it.
Decade: Biggest WTF am I watching compilation I've ever seen.
W: Good. Slightly overrated but I get why it's so popular.
OOO: Very good
Fourze: Good. Started out weak but got better and better as it went on.
Wizard: Very good
Gaim: Masterpiece
Drive: Very good
Ghost: Bad. Started out decent but slowly started to devolve into a mess after the debut of Toucon Boost.
Ex-Aid: Very good
Build: Masterpiece
Zi-O: Terrible. I like Sougo but the plot doesn't make any sense.
Zero-One: Good. The middle was kinda meh, but the first and the last quarter made up for it.
Aikawa
Number 6
Number 6
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by Aikawa »

I think it would be interesting to have something like a, Kuuga forward (so, 22 series as Saber hasn't finished) Then have people organize them in a most to least favorite. Be interesting to see where people rate their shows. (Probably weigh it with first place getting 22 points, down to 22nd place getting 1 point. Then see how many points rider shows get.

I feel like there's a few shows that universally would get high points, and a few that would have a real struggle getting some points. (Gaim and Ghost being, real polar opposites there in most people's minds) I'd be more interested though in seeing where the general consensus would put shows.

Bam, even built it myself.
http://www.polljunkie.com/poll/pdxyww/k ... er-ranking
TypicalStandUser
Save the life
Favorite series: Amazons
2nd Favorite Series: GoBusters
Dreamy: Kaho Shibuya
Favorite Actor?: Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Favorite Band: Owarikara
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Cooking food
Quote: Oh snap! Lemon Pepper Wet?!

Post by TypicalStandUser »

What year did you start watching Kamen Rider?

I started watching Kamen Rider in 1994, but took a long-ass break because other things interested me at the time.

What series did you first watch as it was released weekly?

I watched Black, but the TV station at the time televised a number of episodes up until the episode before Shadow Moon's debut then they restart the run. I completed Kiva during its entire broadcast.

What series did you first complete? (If different from the previous answer)

I completed Kabuto in 2007.

What is your favourite series?

My favorite series is OOO, 2nd best is Amazons.

What is your least favourite series?

Least favorite series is Ghost.

What series do you enjoy, but you feel like the consensus is that it is not a good series?

I enjoyed Amazons & admitted it had problems down the line.

What series do you not enjoy, but you feel like the consensus is that it is a good series?

Oddly, I initially did not enjoy Ryuki due to the grimdark storyline, but watching more of Kobayashi's shows like Casshern Sins, I found why Ryuki was highly appreciated.

Was there, if any, a series you enjoyed when you first watched it but you don't look back on it as fondly?

I enjoyed Faiz, but was uncomfortable with some of the deaths in the show. I was young back then & they spooked me out.

Was there, if any, a series you disliked when you first watched it but you look back on it more fondly?

I initially avoided Den-O like the plague, but thanks to both Sato and Nakamura, as well as the Taros' persistent need to make people laugh, I gave in. Well, half of it. I was more into Sakurai.

Also answered the survey.
The haters all around this world can drink Childish Gambino's daycare while I, the insignificant nobody they branded as, continue to survive & thrive.
Mxylv
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Favorite Actor?: Daisuke Terai
Favorite Band: GaGaalinG
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all.

Post by Mxylv »

What year did you start watching Kamen Rider?: 2015

What series did you first watch as it was released weekly?: Kamen Rider Ghost

What series did you first complete? (If different from the previous answer): N/A (Ghost)

What is your favourite series?: Of the four I've seen all the way through, probably Ex-Aid, but I'm really enjoying Gaim.

What is your least favourite series?: Kamen Rider Ghost

What series do you enjoy, but you feel like the consensus is that it is not a good series?: Ex-Aid. Truth be told some of it is either nostalgia blindness or my forgetting nearly everything I didn't like about the show.

What series do you not enjoy, but you feel like the consensus is that it is a good series?: Weirdly enough, W. I don't know why (unless I was mentally seeing if it'd have an arc more like Gaim's), but it never really grabbed me.

Was there, if any, a series you enjoyed when you first watched it but you don't look back on it as fondly?: Probably Build; it's bizarre how much I felt like I liked it, but it simultaneously felt a bit like a chore.

Was there, if any, a series you disliked when you first watched it but you look back on it more fondly?: Ex-Aid may be it--but again, I think I've forgotten a good number of the reasons why I disliked it initially.
Watching:
Kamen Rider Kuuga, Gotchard

Watched:
KR W, Gaim, Ghost - Build, Geats
Ultraman '66, Leo, Great, Nexus - U7X, Ginga - Blazar
Donbrothers
GS Sho, HwTM, Dogengers S1-4
When in doubt,

Return to “Kamen Rider (Completed)”