The Soccer Movie's gonna be on Toei Tokusatsu World Official w/ English subs, 12/18/20.

Such a fruit
TypicalStandUser
Save the life
Favorite series: Amazons
2nd Favorite Series: GoBusters
Dreamy: Kaho Shibuya
Favorite Actor?: Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Favorite Band: Owarikara
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Cooking food
Quote: Oh snap! Lemon Pepper Wet?!

The Soccer Movie's gonna be on Toei Tokusatsu World Official w/ English subs, 12/18/20.

Post by TypicalStandUser »

Tokunation has the news.

In light of Gaim's recent CSM release, TeamRider (the Bluefin team responsible for releasing certain DX Kamen Rider toys in the West) is promoting the Youtube debut of the Golden Fruits Cup movie that came out in 2014. It'll be available on the Toei Tokusatsu World Official Youtube channel.

If you have better things to do, feel free to skip, but if one wants Kamen Rider to be shown around the world, this is another step. A bad one at that. Though if you stick around, they're doing a giveaway.
The haters all around this world can drink Childish Gambino's daycare while I, the insignificant nobody they branded as, continue to survive & thrive.
HowlingSnail
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Re: The Soccer Movie's gonna be on Toei Tokusatsu World Official w/ English subs, 12/18/20.

Post by HowlingSnail »

Isn't that the Youtube channel that was uploading 360p versions of shows which already exist on Blu-Ray in HD, with subs on only 2 episodes, trying to get fans to do the rest of the work?

But yeah, it's a bad step. Particularly given it's being promoted by the US team, which is part of the "Only the US matters" movement when it comes to official Sentai/Rider subs.
Seen:
Super Sentai: Fiveman onwards
Kamen Rider: Ichigou-Skyrider, all the Heisei/Reiwa series except the American shows.
Precure: DokiDoki-Go Pri
Metal Heroes: Gavan
Other: Spiderman, Power Rangers
Mxylv
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Favorite Actor?: Daisuke Terai
Favorite Band: GaGaalinG
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all.

Re: The Soccer Movie's gonna be on Toei Tokusatsu World Official w/ English subs, 12/18/20.

Post by Mxylv »

On a side note, it may have been a bad idea to air this so close to Ultraman Z’s finale because I forgot all about this and ended up missing the window.

I’m reeeally hoping they’re treating the U.S. as a first step; it was almost impossible to find KR over here a couple years back (V3 notwithstanding), so maybe this is more of a test ground than a one-and-all goal? There's plenty of money to be made in other countries.
Watching:
Kamen Rider Kuuga, Gotchard

Watched:
KR W, Gaim, Ghost - Build, Geats
Ultraman '66, Leo, Great, Nexus - U7X, Ginga - Blazar
Donbrothers
GS Sho, Dogengers S1-4
When in doubt,

Return to “Kamen Rider Gaim”