Kiramager Episode 42 released

MagiRanger Deux
Forum rules

Kiramager Wiki Link

< Ryusoul | Mashin Sentai Kiramager | Zenkai >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:11 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
67%
☆☆☆☆
25%
☆☆☆
8%
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 12
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Kiramager Episode 42 released

Post by takenoko »

< Previous
Wiki
Next >

Last Kiramager's rating: 4.91 of 5 stars (11 votes)

Alt Title: Beginning of the end?

Not a bad plan from Garuza. But why did his skin turn dark, since we see he was normal colored as a child. Also, has Jyuuru been connected to him this whole time? So many questions

Glad to see the classroom friends show up one more time. They probably were supposed to show up more, but the last time Mizuki showed up was episode 20, so... guessing that's a Corona thing

Notes:
-Tame's hair looks different. Did they stop dying it?
-Akiho?
-Mizuki says she's cunningful, a reference to episode 20 when Jyuuru says she's cunning (zuru) and powerful) ズルパワフル
WannaFantaMan
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Legends of Tomorrow
2nd Favorite Series: Boku no Hero Academia
Dreamy: I have too many to list xD
Favorite Actor?: Kevin Conroy
Favorite Band: Hanson
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Fallout 4 and Elden Ring
Quote: AH, BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH!!! My mortal enemy!
Type: ESFJ Provider

Re: Kiramager Episode 42 released

Post by WannaFantaMan »

Great episode to be honest. Although Garuza stabbing Yodom in the back was both expected and unexpected to be honest xD
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Post by resop2 »

Doesn't this thread need a poll?

Great episode, they are definitely building excitement for the climax.

Is Garza dumb? Why did he only knock Yodonna out? She's going to be so angry when she comes to.

Is Jewel somehow the brother of the King and Garza?

Will they go for the Sailor Moon season 1 ending where they use the four stones/seven dragon balls/silver imperium crystal to retroactively erase Yodon from the time line and everyone starts the show over with no knowledge of ever being Kiramagers/Sailor Sentai? And, will they all start wearing colored rings that they have no memory buying but somehow always wear?

If Garza can hear Jewel's conversation half a mile away, wouldn't an effective tactic be to pop a paper bag?

If all three generals have outlived big evil will that mean they all survive the show and/or turn baby face/find a way to shine?

With all the nostalgic call backs this episode I am disappointed they didn't bring back the goth girl who crushes on Sayo.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Sorry! Poll added!
resop2 wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:33 pm With all the nostalgic call backs this episode I am disappointed they didn't bring back the goth girl who crushes on Sayo.
Oh yheah, she was great!
Mighty Action X
Wanted Pirate
Wanted Pirate
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: "Fast means going slowly without interruptions."
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by Mighty Action X »

I thought Garuza was originally a black coloured Crystalian but as a kid, he looked similar to Oraddin.
deuxcolors
Adventure
Favorite series: KR Build
2nd Favorite Series: Zero One
Dreamy: Almost everyone is too damned pretty
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Tokusatsu, Voice Acting
Quote: We are all fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance.
Type: INTP Architect
Instagram: deuxcolors

Post by deuxcolors »

I thought the hard-ass girl crushing on the geeky artist was cute (and trying to play it cool in front of her friends who weren't fooled for a second was funny), but sadly we didn't get to see much of it this season.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Gotta wonder if we were meant to see more of the school setting before COVID reared its ugly head. Classroom scenes would require a lot of extras
09MurphyM
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by 09MurphyM »

Lunagel wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:01 am Gotta wonder if we were meant to see more of the school setting before COVID reared its ugly head. Classroom scenes would require a lot of extras
I would not be surprised if there was a lot planned that sadly got shafted because of Covid.
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Post by resop2 »

Horrible idea for a plot twist: In the next episode Garza kills the king and kills the Kiramagers. He laughs the imperious laugh when he feels something strike him from behind. It's Yodonna who points out to him that the previous episode was all a delusion in Garza's mind because he was too close to the fourth stone. Then Yodon kills Garza and the real endgame begins.
msf232
Faiz
Dreamy: 민지여신
Favorite Band: Dreamcatcher
My boom: Nothing definite, changes from time to time
Type: ISTP Crafter

Post by msf232 »

So Garuza was a "normal" Crystalia person at childhood, but changed as he grew up. Does anybody else get Loki vibes from this?

The set during the mecha fight seemed realistic, unlike other times. Did they use a real picture as a backdrop or something?
resop2 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:57 am Horrible idea for a plot twist: In the next episode Garza kills the king and kills the Kiramagers. He laughs the imperious laugh when he feels something strike him from behind. It's Yodonna who points out to him that the previous episode was all a delusion in Garza's mind because he was too close to the fourth stone. Then Yodon kills Garza and the real endgame begins.
Nice!
Finished:
Dairanger, Shinkenger, Kyoryuger–キングオージャー
Kuuga–Geats
Nexus, R/B
Ryukendo, Rescue Force
スパイダーマン
CH THE LIVE
Akibaranger, Akiba S痛
Wakusaver S2, Jyuukaizar
CPH GandD
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

msf232 wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:20 am So Garuza was a "normal" Crystalia person at childhood, but changed as he grew up. Does anybody else get Loki vibes from this?
Hmmm, I'd say more classic scheming vizier stereotype?
msf232
Faiz
Dreamy: 민지여신
Favorite Band: Dreamcatcher
My boom: Nothing definite, changes from time to time
Type: ISTP Crafter

Post by msf232 »

takenoko wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:36 am
msf232 wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:20 am So Garuza was a "normal" Crystalia person at childhood, but changed as he grew up. Does anybody else get Loki vibes from this?
Hmmm, I'd say more classic scheming vizier stereotype?
Stereotypical scheming viziers change skin color?
Finished:
Dairanger, Shinkenger, Kyoryuger–キングオージャー
Kuuga–Geats
Nexus, R/B
Ryukendo, Rescue Force
スパイダーマン
CH THE LIVE
Akibaranger, Akiba S痛
Wakusaver S2, Jyuukaizar
CPH GandD
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Maybe he got a tan?
Thenosa Yechette
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Super Sentai.
Type: INTP Architect
Location: A backwater place in this backwater planet(according to Agent Abrera)

Post by Thenosa Yechette »

From this episode, I believe that Kiramager is headed towards a very nice and likable ending. Yep, Kiramager is definitely in my 5 top favorite SS seasons list.
So Juuru’s not the first person who does the “hirameki-ing”? This Crystallian kid is the younger version of Juuru.
I can’t believe that Mizuki is still crushing on Juuru. Lol. Her standing up to her friends for Juuru is really something…. I’ve grown to like her…. I can’t believe they brought her character back and are taking this romance story of Jyuuru’s seriously…!! Not bad, not at all!! Well, looks like Juuru also likes her now.
Wow, Kurantula is such a passionate creator. He will literally do anything for a chance to create something fun. Respect, but also annoying.
So, the emperor has an actual “room” for all his personalities…..
Wait, was the shrine maiden(Yodonna) Tametomo’s “FIRST LOVE”?? He just confirmed that Yodonna WAS his first love….. Nobody mentioned that before….!!!! He seriously has a BAD TASTE in women for such a good guy….
They seriously like teasing people about their crushes in Kiramger….. LMAO.
Oladin really takes pride in his powers huh….
Bad-signs… Why do they have to be so superstitious???
This episode is all about the Rangers’ present and former love-interests…. Lol…. Very interesting…. Why are we leaving behind Sena, Shiguru and Sayo then? Where are their present or former love interests?? Specifically Sena. She is the only Ranger who didn’t have ANY HUMAN crushing on her or ANY HUMAN she was crushing on in Kiramager. Present or former … She only had Mach being in-lust with her…….
Aww!!! Our boy Juuru is going on his FIRST DATE!!! Makes me wanna cry…. I’m so proud!! What a scene….. “Atsuta! Promise you’ll save me….!” Wow…..
Ok, Why was Takamichi just chasing Kurantula instead of going ahead and defeating him?? He doesn’t need to find proof. If it’s Yodonheim, then it’s definitely no good.
Yep, Mach had to say it…. This is an episode focusing on their love interests after all. And since when do Mach and Sena fight with the “POWER OF LOVE”??!! It’s only one-sided from Mach’s side, isn’t it? Does Sena ever say that she’s in love with Mach as well?? Does it still count as “POWER OF LOVE” if it’s just one-sided love?
Seriously!!! Just BEAT Kurantula already Takamichi!! Think about Emperor taking over the earth later!!! It’s TOTALLY Takamichi’s fault that Garza took all of the emperor’s power and became even stronger.
So without the emperor’s power, Yodonna’s just a weak girl after all….
I kinda saw Garza betraying the emperor at some point. He is the general of “betrayal” after all….
Man, the way Garza said “lord” it sounded like “road”…. Lol..
Do the Rangers really have to wait for all the drama to be over to jump into battle? They can’t just get into battle?
Really Juuru???!! Is this really the time to be impressed by Garza’s new form??!! This proves that he is still a total kid!!
Oh, so even Garza looked like a regular Crystallian at some point… I had thought that he was always black.
Seriously, why was Oladin still there after being beaten??! I totally saw Oladin being taken away by Garza coming!
I really really hope that Zenkaiger is good. It’s not fair for Kiramager to be over-shadowed by Zenkaiger unless it has something AWESOME going on for it.
Spoiler
Next time, Juuru will stand up for all the bad guys and try to make them good instead of defeating them.
Thenosa :)

Finished watching:
SS:
Dekaranger
Boukenger
Shinkenger-Ninnninger
Lupinranger VS Patranger-Zenkaiger
Akibaranger
KR:
Kiva
Build
Zero-One -Revice
Misc:
Ryuukendo
09MurphyM
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by 09MurphyM »

Thenosa Yechette wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:41 am I kinda saw Garza betraying the emperor at some point. He is the general of “betrayal” after all….
I also was expecting it at some point, maybe a bit sooner.

Return to “Mashin Sentai Kiramager”