DaVinci030
Space Empire Zangyack
Space Empire Zangyack
Favorite series: 牙狼<GARO>
Alignment: Neutral Good
Instagram: DaVinci030

Gokaiger 10th Anniversary Thread

Post by DaVinci030 »

This is now a thread not only for 10th Anniversary for this series, but the new VCinext work: Kaizoku Sentai Ten Gokaiger as well.
Old post
Hi, guys. I just wanted to say it feels great to be back after 10 years of premiering Gokaiger on TV Asahi. Back when I was almost graduated from high school, I was hyped to watch this show which I thought it's the assembly of all 35 Sentai heroes. I actually watched it live and unsubbed on an app called KeyHoleTV, which I can't use it anymore.
Short spoiler in case you haven't watched this show.
From invading Earth, Sentai powers spread throughout the universe, retrieving Ranger Keys, the greatest treasure hunt in the universe, all the way to save the Earth with determination.
Feels nostalgic, aren't you? I could wish for sequel, 10 Years After, but I bet it's up to producer Utsunomiya, Zenkaiger producer Shirakura if he has his sleeves to come out, and/or the main casts to decide.

Anyway, I put up the questionnaire below:, so feel free to answer:
Why did you pick this show, and/or why does it interests you?

Have you watched the premiere live outside Japan? If so, then what's the app or site (optional)?

What is your favorite episode?

Who is your favorite Zangyack supreme commander? (MOTW)

Who is your favorite Zangyack villain? (This includes the Emperor's elite guard)

What is your favorite mecha combination? (or rather Kaizoku Gattai)

What is your favorite finishing move?

What is your favorite mecha finishing move?

What is your favorite Super Sentai grand power? And what was it (optional)?

Who is your favorite actor?

Who is your favorite character?

What is your <character> best moment?
a.) Marvelous
b.) Joe
c.) Luka
d.) Doc
e.) Ahim
f.) Gai
g.) Navi
h.) Space Empire Zangyack

What is your emotional/dramatic moment?

And last question, which you feel free not to answer it.
Since February 13 is a day before Valentine's, which two characters do you ship with?
Speaking of which, I haven't heard of the actors' activities 9 years after this show ends beside their reunion a few times, but if I recall...
- Ichimichi Mao, known as M.A.O. is a voice actor, does the voice of Raptor/WashiPink, and others from anime and tokusatsu.
- Ikeda Junya is a father (of one children or two?)
- I can tell Yamada Yuuki is a Jdorama actor. I recently saw him on Itazura no Kiss live action series way back in 2014.
- Recently saw Koike Yui in a separate interview on Playboy Weekly as a former gravure idol.
So... anyone knows how are they now?

If you haven't rate this show, ratings poll right here: viewtopic.php?f=192&t=16902

P.S. I still say Episode 29 is my very favorite Gokaiger episode. This give a wild ride for Ahim IMO.

TheNinjaDragon
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Re: Gokaiger 10th Anniversary Thread

Post by TheNinjaDragon »

This was my third Super Sentai after Shinkenger, which in turn was after Go-Onger. All relatively recent too, with Ryusoulger being my most recent watch. So I guess that means I managed to sit through two "shit" shows, LOL. Then again, all the Kamen Rider I watched so far (Ex-Aid > Kiva > Saber (ongoing)) are relatively considered bad as well.
HowlingSnail
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by HowlingSnail »

First Sentai, being a PR fan for a long time I wanted to see it after seeing the concept.

Gokaiger was my first Sentai that I actually finished. I'd watched loads of toy reviews, and decided I had to watch it, back in 2012. Hoping to see them again in Zenkaiger. Half of me expects Marvelous to be like Decade in Zi-O.

Have you watched the premiere live outside Japan? If so, then what's the app or site (optional)?

Nope. Didn't get into Sentai until 2012.

What is your favourite episode?

13. I just love Ahim's casual, helpful response to being kidnapped.

Who is your favourite Zangyack supreme commander? (MOTW)

Jealoushitto, of course. All other answers are wrong.

Who is your favourite Zangyack villain? (This includes the Emperor's elite guard)

Warz Gill. Most of them are kind of boring, to be honest.

What is your favourite mecha combination? (or rather Kaizoku Gattai)

I like Gao Gokai-Oh. Mainly for the Wild Force nostalgia. Shinken is good too just cause I like how it works.

What is your favourite finishing move?

GOKAI LEGEND DREAM

What is your favourite mecha finishing move?

GOZYU TRIPLE DRILL CREAM

What is your favourite Super Sentai grand power? And what was it (optional)?

Can I say the Go-Busters one with the mecha keys?

Who is your favourite actor?

Well, Mao and Ryota are the obvious choices.

Who is your favourite character?

Ahim, but only mostly cause I like royalty.
Seen:
Super Sentai: Fiveman onwards
Kamen Rider: Ichigou-Skyrider, all the Heisei/Reiwa series except the American shows.
Precure: DokiDoki-Go Pri
Metal Heroes: Gavan
Other: Spiderman, Power Rangers
DaVinci030
Space Empire Zangyack
Space Empire Zangyack

Post by DaVinci030 »

HowlingSnail wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:04 pmWhat is your favourite Super Sentai grand power? And what was it (optional)?

Can I say the Go-Busters one with the mecha keys?
Even though it's not part of the series... yeah! I do remember the Buddyroid bonds and it was a wild ride for Go-Busters and Gokaigers to commandeer the Sentai robos.

Sonicguy001
Go Go!
Quote: I'm a Kamen Rider

Post by Sonicguy001 »

ok then. i'll answer:

Because I first saw them in a youtube video and thought they looked really cool

live? no. the only way i watched is through youtube or you guys

uh.... the Space Pirates Appear. or maybe any of their focus episodes... honestly I don't have 'a' favorite episode as I love the whole series

Shikabanen, as he was the first

Who is your favorite Zangyack villain? (This includes the Emperor's elite guard)

the emperor himself, Ackdos Gill! mainly cause it was a nice 'oh crap' realisation to find out that Warz was NOT the big bad

the OG Kaizoku Gattai Gokai-Oh!!!!

The Gokai Galleon Buster.... or the Super Sentai Bazooka

Gokai Hurricane Casspoeia

the Gorenger's grand power as it's nice to have the latest team use a power from a past team, much more so the very first guys

my favourite is all the main crew (Gai included) and Navi

the main Gokaiger Crew

a.) Marvelous
Finally Defeating Basco
b.) Joe
Defeating Barizorg and making peace with Joe
c.) Luka
that maid uniform!!!! ha! kidding. it's bookending the series by her catchphrase
d.) Doc
Rescuing Marvelous without the aid of the others
e.) Ahim
everyone knows it's her confronting her past and moving past it
f.) Gai
being the reason the others agree to destory the GTITU
g.) Navi
Let's Treasure Navigate
the final battle... all of it

probably when they denounce the Zangyack empire infront of everyone in the final episode

Since February 13 is a day before Valentine's, which two characters do you ship with?
MarvelousXAhim!!!

apparently you can use yourself in the final answer.... MeXLuka. hell, i even had a dream once where i got to join the crew as Gokai Gold
Last edited by Sonicguy001 on Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aeikozz
Faiz
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Smart Brain Lady
Favorite Band: Bennie K
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by Aeikozz »

bruuuh did you say keyhole tv??? i was using that in like 1997 to watch things on my WebTV

woow that takes me back.

I didn't technically pick it, we had just got done with Goseiger soo i juust coontinued into it.

Jetman Episode. It is the best episode in the series. I didn't even know who Jetman was but i was still so impressed at the tribute they did to them that i went back and watched all of Jetman

All of Gokaiger's Action was just top notch.

Anytime they Gokaichanged to Anything i was quite giddy. I was sad episodes when they weren't changing as much.

Who is your favorite actor? Gokai Red. He's just the greatest. He inspired me so much.

Who is your favorite character? that damn bird. Yeah he's annoying as fuck but he kept the plot moving which was nice.

Me with Ahim. She's just go Gokigenyo. Oh So graceful so lovely.
I loved Gokaiger so much I got a tattoo of it on my left shoulder. It's still looks very nice.
I still have my Gokai Red Key. I will always love Gokaiger.
Thenosa Yechette
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger
My boom: Super Sentai.
Type: INTP Architect
Location: A backwater place in this backwater planet(according to Agent Abrera)

Post by Thenosa Yechette »

So, I started watching Super Sentai in 2019. And Gokaiger was the third Super Sentai season that I tried watching, and the fourth season I completed watching. I know it's only been a few months since I finished watching Gokaiger, but I also feel the effect that it has been a long time since the season finished airing. It is my second favorite SS season out of the seasons I've watched so far. And yes, just like everyone else, I also want a 10th-anniversary special.
  • Why did you pick this show, and/or why does it interest you?
Well, Gokaiger was my third SS season I tried to watch after Shinkenger and Go-Onger. It was the earliest stage of my SS watching, and back then I just wanted to check out the SS counterpart of Power Rangers Super Megaforce. And when I watched a few selected episodes, I really liked them. At that time, I really had fun watching the episodes. They were different than what I was used to. More fun, humorous, wild, and serious. Mainly, it was one of the reasons why I stuck to watching SS at that time. So, it's very special to me.
  • Have you watched the premiere live outside Japan? If so, then what's the app or site (optional)?
That would be a "no". I just started watching SS in 2019... So I didn't watch the live premiere of Gokaiger..... But I have recently started watching the live premiere of Kiramager on this site I found on a group on Facebook: http://mov3.co/en/tvasahi/
  • What is your favorite episode?
Super hard question! I loved them all so much. There are a bunch of episodes that I loved more than the rest. If I had to choose them, they are probably episodes 6, 27, 29, 34, 40, 41.
  • Who is your favorite Zangyack supreme commander? (MOTW)
Probably the Sneak Brothers. Man, episode 8 was one of those times I was LMAO-ing the hardest. Also, maybe Daiyarl. He really made episode 29 fun and exciting.

• What is your favorite mecha combination? (or rather Kaizoku Gattai)
Kanzen GokaiOh and Shinken GokaiOh
  • What is your favorite Super Sentai grand power? And what was it (optional)?
The Go-Busters' greater power; the Buddyroids. And maybe the Go-Ongers' greater power; the Machalcon.
  • Who is your favorite actor?
Either Ichimichi Mao or Ozawa Ryota Because of their characters Luka and Marvelous of course.
  • Who is your favorite character?
Definitely Luka. She IS ICONIC to me! I've seen some great characters, but none like her.
  • What is your <character> best moment?
Either Luka or Ahim. I don't remember any specific moment from the season though.
  • Which two characters do you ship?
Ahh.... Long discussion.... Personally, I don't think Gokaigers had any significant "Ship Moment". But, I would say I kinda ship Luka and Don because I feel they have a good relationship and they had a cute ship moment which I really liked, in episode 27 after when Don was trying to protect Luka's body from getting hurt while being in her body. I know a lot of people ship Marvelous and Ahim, but again, I don't think they have too many significant "Ship Moments". I would say I only ship them 75% and not 100%.
If you haven't watched Super Sentai Strongest Battle (2019), this might be a spoiler. Many people say that the special was trying to indicate that Marvelous and Luka were a "thing". And I would say, the way the SSSB presented and said it, A LOT of people would PREFER to take it as a sign that Marvelous and Luka are a couple. But, I DO NOT SHIP Marvelous and Luka. And unless there are any further confirmations or any sign in any of the Gokaigers' future appearances that those two are a "thing", I want to think that whatever happened and however they represented the things, events, or whatever words they used in SSSB(2019) wasn't any indication that Marvelous and Luka are a "thing" and their relationship is just platonic.

I don't know too much about the actors either. I also know about Mao's VA career and her contribution to Toei Tokusatsu as a VA.
Although, I have watched a few Jdramas that Yamada Yuki was in. And I watched this video by The Tokusatsu Network: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hqa_2aiQw4c
Last edited by Thenosa Yechette on Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thenosa :)

Finished watching:
SS:
Dekaranger
Boukenger
Shinkenger-Ninnninger
Lupinranger VS Patranger-Zenkaiger
Akibaranger
KR:
Kiva
Build
Zero-One -Revice
Misc:
Ryuukendo
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Gokaiger is so good. Great cast with outstanding performances and wonderful characters from everyone (Except Gai, not a fan of the energy Ikeda Junya brings to his projects)

Great actions, great weapon swapping. Don's antics are some of the best in class

On top of that, so many many cameos. There are so many people they missed the first time that frankly, if Zenkaiger isn't Gokaiger 2, it will be massively disappointing! No pressure, Zenkaiger!
Thenosa Yechette
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger
My boom: Super Sentai.
Type: INTP Architect
Location: A backwater place in this backwater planet(according to Agent Abrera)

Post by Thenosa Yechette »

takenoko wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:39 am if Zenkaiger isn't Gokaiger 2, it will be massively disappointing! No pressure, Zenkaiger!
Exactly! Zenkaiger, no pressure at all! Don't stress, we won't all be criticizing you in an insulting way (and hate you for being a reason why Kiramager ended way too soon)at all if you aren't as good as Gokaiger, with four of your robot characters and one Akared x The Big One!
Last edited by Thenosa Yechette on Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thenosa :)

Finished watching:
SS:
Dekaranger
Boukenger
Shinkenger-Ninnninger
Lupinranger VS Patranger-Zenkaiger
Akibaranger
KR:
Kiva
Build
Zero-One -Revice
Misc:
Ryuukendo
Gokider
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Gokider »

Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger is the first tokusatsu show I watched. I had been aware of Power Rangers since the 90s, but never had any interest in it or Super Sentai as they just weren't for me. There were aspects I thought were good, but not enough for me to be able to enjoy the show as a whole. Years ago, I came across a compilation of Super Megaforce "Legendary Ranger Mode" morphs on YouTube. I liked the idea of turning into past teams and checked it out. It was fine. A related video was a Gokai Change compilation. Being aware of Super Sentai's longer history (and being the original) I decided to check it out. It was great. I immediately decided that I would try to watch the show as my one dabble into tokusatsu since I believed that I could enjoy this one enough to not feel like I was watching something for the sake of watching it. Thankfully, the video was cut from TV-Nihon subs so I decided to watch that version. I enjoyed it more than I thought, which is extremely rare for me. I stuck with the Gokaigers through their return appearances, which led to me seeing some later Super Sentai teams as well as some Kamen Riders in the crossover movies and specials.

I didn't suddenly become a tokusatsu fan by any means, but I did start to enjoy it more due to this show and even checked out other shows via clips or the like to just know a bit about them and see how they're being done. I did end up watching Kamer Rider Zero-One after checking out the Ai-chan episodes since I did try to branch out a bit and used connecting points like actors/actresses as an excuse and ended up getting invested enough in the episodes after those that I went back and watched the whole series.

As of now, those are the only 2 tokusatsu series I've watched properly and while I can't say definitively whether I'll watch anymore, I can say that any motivation I have to do so is due to my initial experience with the Space Pirates searching for the Greatest Treasure in the universe so thank you to everyone who made it and to everyone who made it possible for me to watch and enjoy it.

No, I didn't watch it until much later and while I understand Japanese a lot more than I did before watching anime and tokusatsu, I haven't had the time to learn it properly and won't try watch anything in a language I'm not fluent in without subs.

While I don't have favorites of anything in general, there were definitely some episodes that stuck out as being a solid episode from start to finish, but the first episode might stick out more as it manages to give a very big opening with the Legendary Great War followed by a first outing on Earth that feels appropriate to the characters even after finishing the series and years passing. Of course, we also get the first "Usai, Baka", which comes after we see Luka's attachment to her jewelry so I sometimes wonder if she got those from Mr. T and/or B.A. Baracus from The A-Team.

None. Some might rank above others, but that only separates them into groups of those that felt like a solid antagonist for the episode and those that didn't.

I did enjoy watching some of the higher ups more due to their stories, but some were just tolerable because of the part they played in them.

The mecha combinations were more enjoyable in concept since I couldn't really get into most of them. I did prefer ones like GoRan Gokia-Ou where it was just an add-on to Gokai-Ou.

I'd have to go with Gokai Slash since I prefer swords, but Gokai Blast And Slash and Gokai Scramble were good for mixing the finishers together.

Probably Gokai Hurricane Cassiopeia since I wasn't a fan of most of the mecha finishers and it was more straightforward.

Really don't have one and didn't like the fact that some were used as the Gokaiger's personal power ups like GokaiGalleon Buster or Machalcon being part of Kanzen Gokai-Ou (though I understand why).

Really don't have one since I watch the characters they play and I wouldn't compare them based on that or anything else. They were almost all funny at the Go-Busters Premiere Meeting when they were playing each other.

I'll just rank the Gokaigers themselves in terms of how much they helped balance the show for me as there was a lot I wasn't particularly fond of throughout the series: Luka, Marvelous, Joe and Ahim, Doc, then Gai.

a.) Marvelous - "See ya... AkaRed."
b.) Joe - Zaien takedown
c.) Luka - Nanonanoda takedown
d.) Doc - First Dual Pistol use
e.) Ahim - Zatsurigu takedown
f.) Gai - Red Gokai Change Barrage
g.) Navi - Using Free Joker.
h.) Space Empire Zangyack - Assembled fleet

Speech and Gokai Change for the last fight.

I don't ship characters, but Marvelous and Ahim were the ones actually shown to be heading in that direction so I would say they're the most likely if nothing else.
Last edited by Gokider on Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
msf232
Faiz
Dreamy: 민지여신
Favorite Band: Dreamcatcher
My boom: Nothing definite, changes from time to time
Type: ISTP Crafter

Post by msf232 »

One thing I still like about Gokaiger is all the cameos. So Zenkaiger really needs to step up in that department. Many people will agree with me too, I'm sure.
Finished:
Dairanger, Shinkenger, Kyoryuger–キングオージャー
Kuuga–Geats
Nexus, R/B
Ryukendo, Rescue Force
スパイダーマン
CH THE LIVE
Akibaranger, Akiba S痛
Wakusaver S2, Jyuukaizar
CPH GandD
TheNinjaDragon
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by TheNinjaDragon »

Thenosa Yechette wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:48 am
takenoko wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:39 am if Zenkaiger isn't Gokaiger 2, it will be massively disappointing! No pressure, Zenkaiger!
Exactly! Zenkaiger, no pressure at all! Don't stress, we won't all be criticizing you in an insulting way (and hate you for being a reason why Kiramager ended way too soon)at all if you aren't as good as Gokaiger, with four of your robot characters and one Akared x The Big One!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvxIXd2-3fo
ShadowBird
There are four lights!
There are four lights!
Favorite series: Goseiger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by ShadowBird »

This was the third Sentai I watched, after Goseiger and Shinkenger. I started with Goseiger, went back to Shinkenger, then forward to Gokaiger.
I wasn’t allowed to watch Power Rangers as a kid, so I was always curious. Watched as many seasons as I could in my late teens and thought they were hilarious… but started getting annoyed at some of the flat characters and plots by RPM… and then wondered about the originals. Took me a while to hunt down decent quality vids, but almost all of the originals are SO MUCH BETTER. I still watched RPM, Samurai, and Megaforce, but honestly, knowing what everyone was missing after having watched Shinkenger, Goseiger and Gokaiger just made me so mad at Megaforce I wanted to cry.

I loved Gokaiger so much that I watched it again a few years later with my Dad. He'd only ever watched Shinkenger with me before, but he loved Gokaiger too.

Nope. Never watched any of it live. I tend to wait until a series is almost over before starting so I can watch multiple episodes at a time.

Oh boy… it would be much quicker to list the ones I didn’t like. Actually, not sure I can think of them right now either…

Can anyone go past Jealoushitto? Really? However the sneak brothers were hilarious too, and there was that other one who will forever be ‘PAJAMA JACK!’ I can’t even remember what he did or what his real name was, but everyone always getting it wrong was great.

Does Basco count? How has no-one mentioned him yet? Or maybe the bounty hunter Kiaidou… who was so obviously based on Boba Fett.

I think the basic Gokai oh. Long and complicated mech transformations and battles seem sort of boring to me. Shinken Gokai oh was pretty cool though.

Final wave: Gokai blast… the first version. The timing in the later version always felt off once I’d go used to the first one.

Anything that didn’t take too long.

Hmm… I liked the Gekirangers one… it was a quick and effective finisher without really changing Gokai oh.

I am in awe of Ahim and Joe’s ability to keep a straight face.

Oooh, I can’t split Marvelous and Ahim, but next would be Luka, Don & Joe are another tie, then Navi and all the guest characters and Gai at the end.

a.) Marvelous

Those moments when they are doing something totally unrelated and Zangyack interrupts and he gets angry and beats the crap out of them without actually being altruistic.
b.) Joe
Whenever he manages to show a positive emotion. He seems to struggle with those.
c.) Luka
Casual kleptomania. Also, from Shinkenger vs Goseiger/EP40: “Well, they were pirated.”
d.) Doc
His gradual growing/displaying of some spine, and his managing to use almost any background prop as a weapon while still appearing clumsy, that takes serious skill.
e.) Ahim
The polite confusion and very mild annoyance expression. Also, completely missing all the cues with “Kidnapper-san” and going with it anyway at the end. “Let us be showy” indeed.
f.) Gai
Any time he leaves.
g.) Navi
The Toranoko/Toraneko argument in Ep 07… when they actually bring back a cat and Navi somehow manages to display such frustration.
Hmmm… it’s a tossup between “PAJAMA JACK!” and the big sneak brother tossing tiny sneak brother at the Gokai Galleon so many times and missing right after his dramatic speech.

There are soooo many!!! Perhaps the parallel beginning/ending speeches in EP 01 and Ep 50? Or the fact that the greatest treasure in the universe looked like Zelda’s Triforce.

I don’t really do ships, but Navi and Tock from Timeranger need to meet.
DaVinci030
Space Empire Zangyack
Space Empire Zangyack

Post by DaVinci030 »

This was the third Sentai I watched, after Goseiger and Shinkenger. I started with Goseiger, went back to Shinkenger, then forward to Gokaiger.
I wasn’t allowed to watch Power Rangers as a kid, so I was always curious. Watched as many seasons as I could in my late teens and thought they were hilarious… but started getting annoyed at some of the flat characters and plots by RPM… and then wondered about the originals. Took me a while to hunt down decent quality vids, but almost all of the originals are SO MUCH BETTER. I still watched RPM, Samurai, and Megaforce, but honestly, knowing what everyone was missing after having watched Shinkenger, Goseiger and Gokaiger just made me so mad at Megaforce I wanted to cry.
> I watched the whole Megaforce once and never again, because I know their usage of Gokaiger footages are inconsistent like transforming into pre-ZyuRangers.

I loved Gokaiger so much that I watched it again a few years later with my Dad. He'd only ever watched Shinkenger with me before, but he loved Gokaiger too.
> You watched it with your dad? Sweet. I too watched the 199 Heroes movie (again) with more than few of my relatives during the Christmas Party because few days ago my old cousin saw the footage of all robos shining bright I played on an HDTV and he was interested. That went unexpectedly as is.

Nope. Never watched any of it live. I tend to wait until a series is almost over before starting so I can watch multiple episodes at a time.
> I guess the majority of people outside Japan never watched it live. Good.

Does Basco count? How has no-one mentioned him yet? Or maybe the bounty hunter Kiaidou… who was so obviously based on Boba Fett.
> For Basco, yes until his betrayal in Doc's two-parted episodes. And as for Kiaidou, that counts as an MOTW, even though he's a bounty hunter and not supreme commander.

Hmmm… it’s a tossup between “PAJAMA JACK!” and the big sneak brother tossing tiny sneak brother at the Gokai Galleon so many times and missing right after his dramatic speech.
> PAKACHAMAK!!!

There are soooo many!!! Perhaps the parallel beginning/ending speeches in EP 01 and Ep 50? Or the fact that the greatest treasure in the universe looked like Zelda’s Triforce.
> There are indeed, including the trendy drama episode 28.

vasyear
7X
Quote: don't piss on my leg and tell me its raining

Post by vasyear »

A series i still watch to this day I do hope there's going to be a "return of gokger" film I agree with MAO-san Gokiger should've lasted well beyond its 52 episodes

Return to “Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger”