Kiramager Episode 43 released

MagiRanger Deux
Forum rules

Kiramager Wiki Link

< Ryusoul | Mashin Sentai Kiramager | Zenkai >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:41 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
60%
☆☆☆☆
30%
☆☆☆
No votes
☆☆
No votes
10%

Total votes: 10
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Kiramager Episode 43 released

Post by takenoko »

< Previous
Wiki
Next >

Last Kiramager's rating: 4.6 of 5 (10 votes)

Alt Title: Garuza gets redeemed, but not as good as Krunchy

Is this the first time we've seen one of the monsters true faces? Up till now, Krunchy's been making masks for them. I always felt bad for these monsters since they seem like just animals being forced to act as beasts of war

What a weird redemption for Garuza

Damn, Jyuuru lost his ticket. No hot date for him in covid times

What a downer note to end on for Kiramager. Even Krunchy didn't stay dead more than a minute previously
Mighty Action X
Wanted Pirate
Wanted Pirate
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: "Fast means going slowly without interruptions."
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Re: Kiramager Episode 43 released

Post by Mighty Action X »

Garuza's redemption was sudden but also kind of make sense too.

Looks like the endgame is to finish everything so that Jyuuru can still make it on his date.
Aeikozz
Faiz
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Smart Brain Lady
Favorite Band: Bennie K
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by Aeikozz »

sad too she's a cutie.
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Post by resop2 »

So Queen Metalera/Yoden kills Garza/Endymion and casts Sailor Moon/Jewel into a dark pit. Now the other Kiramagers/Inner Senshi will gather the last Rainbow Crystal/Stone to create the Silver Imperium Crystal so Sailor Jewel can crawl out of the pit and hit the reset button to create a world where Yoden never existed. They do so by bribing Yodonna with some ice cream. The last half of the episode shows everyone going about their normal lives having never been a kiramager, only now they all wear promotional tie in rings with colored stones that they have no memory of buying. Kakihara still teases Jewel, but when her friends are not looking she gets a cunning/powerful look while looking at Jewel.
Farr
7X
Favorite series: Blade / Deka
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim~W / Shinken
Dreamy: Umeko / Hana
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Farr »

Well would've made more sense for Sena to tackle Oladdin away from the inhale and then just outrun it, that's what she does :lol:
(Specially since it looked barely like walking after Jewel was with the King)

At least now we know how Garuza got his Tan over the years I guess, but if he's really dead appart from a Kanaema(?) based ressurection, it feels a bit to little to late/rushed, would've been great 5 episodes ago, but well the Villain Plot ain't the strong Suit of Kira anyways.

Little weird that Yodom could just pop up in the Royal Garden thou, but might have just been a Projection of sorts.

Still decent Episode, and super-charging the Go Arrow was a nice touch.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Well that was a really interesting episode. After 11 months, Garuza finally gets some depth beyond "everyone sure pisses me off".

But as with Kurantula, it's hard not to feel like it comes too late. With the acknowledgement that the writers can't blow the end-game early, Garuza still needed some kind of development between then and now. The writers have some really good ideas here - it's legitimately an interesting backstory for Garuza - but ignoring potential plot holes for the moment (no one noticed their kid suddenly turned evil?) it just comes so late in the series that I feel kind of numb to it. I stopped caring about Garuza 5 months ago when he had his upteenth temper tantrum.

And hey, they remembered the time limit for their super mode for the first time in like 20 episodes! :lol:
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Remember that Garo can only wear his suit for 99.9 seconds
Thenosa Yechette
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger
My boom: Super Sentai.
Type: INTP Architect
Location: A backwater place in this backwater planet(according to Agent Abrera)

Post by Thenosa Yechette »

It was an awesome episode. From this episode, I feel that we'll be getting a satisfying ending. Although Garza's story didn't have enough time to develop. But with the lack of epidoes, I guess I can't be angry about it either. Really cool fight scene between Juuru and Garza!!! Also, I felt that it's quite similar to how Ryusoulger ended, with the Red's temporary/apparent death thing. But, I don't really mind. Either way, I'M GONNA MISS KIRAMAGER!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :( :( :(

Seriously Juuru? He is still busy admiring Garza’s new form in this situation?? Come on…
He he… Yodonna never thought Garza would turn out to be a traitor. She trusted Garza too much… But, is that it? She won’t try to avenge the Emperor or something? She’s just gonna stand next to Garza and keep observing what he does?
Seriously? Jamenjuu food? That’s Oradin’s punishment? Disgusting….
Yeah, Kurantula does not understand the hostage situation at all…. And Takamichi can’t hold a hostage properly…. Both sides are at fault… Lol. :lol: :lol:
Man, Juuru is too friendly…. Good but, annoying as well… mostly good, but… It honestly would’ve worked better if his character was a girl… I want a Female Red Ranger! Soon!!!
Sayo, do you NOT understand that NO ONE out of the Kiramagers has EVER been to Yodonheim before?? Why are you saying it like that then?
Guess only Juuru got lucky at love on Valentine’s day huh? Lol. Good for him.
And there’s Juuru rushing in without thinking…. Why are they here without an ACTUAL PLAN???
So, now they’re doing the Graduel without Takamichi having a sword to fight with… Can Takamichi actually defeat Garza with that drill? Doesn't look like it to me.
Why aren’t they using the Kiraful Go Arrow from the beginning to help the King? Can’t they understand that nothing else will work?
The king running at place has totally become a meme!! I saw some pictures a few days ago and they were very ridiculous!!
So, Juuru will be our Legendary Crystallian hero!! That’s cool. And quite much expected of him.
Ohhh… The chosen one becomes the evilest villain… That’s not good…
Great! The damsel-in-distress runs towards trouble… again… Mabushiina...
I have to admit, the "tornado screw crash" attack is pretty awesome.
“Everyone’s obsessed with KirameiRed”- Garza speaks my mind. Who else agrees with Garza and is annoyed at the others for being obsessed with Juuru?
Seriously, what else were they expecting? Oladin got sucked in and Juuru got kidnapped by Garza because the other Kiramagers were acting like idiots!
Ok, so suddenly Garza has the power of wolves??!! Man, this all feels so rushed!
Come on!!! Seriously Juuru?? Focus on the fight instead of admiring Garza!! He IS THE ENEMY AT THE MOMENT!!
Huh? So now Juuru is taking inspiration from Garza… Great…
So, now Juuru’s admiring Garza and making him angrier at himself…. Ok…
Oh boy, why is this so similar to Kurantula’s story? Cuz we’re admiring and appreciating creators and artists now, aren’t we….?...
Awww…. Garza and Oladin actually had a great relationship someday, and they used to draw together… It was a really touching scene…
Lol…. Hearing Oladin laugh right after the Kiramagers were mourning him totally made me laugh…
Oh, Tametomo why didn’t you think of using the Kiraful Go Arrow sooner??!!!
Oh, dang! Now you’ve done it Juuru… You blabbered out the worst thing you possibly could!!
Wow, I’m not as surprised as I thought I’d be to know that the Emperor is still alive.
It’s very funny that Shiguru used the Kiramei Fishing attack to bring the king out of a Jamenjuu’s mouth which looks like a Piranha, at least a fish.
It’s good that we finally get Garza’s backstory… I got why his eyes are red, but still don’t get why his skin turned black though…
Oh man! They killed Garza off! They killed him off the same episode we learn about this backstory! Darn it!!! I just wish they had one more episode in Kiramger! Just one more would’ve made it a few hundred times better.
So, they’re going down the same road as Ryusoulger? Killing off the Red right before the finale? I still don’t think Juuru’s dead though.
Awww… Even the mid-credits scene makes me wanna cry!!!
Spoiler
Next time, gather all the Kanaemma stones!!…. And a glimpse of Bechat Kakihara-san…?
Mighty Action X wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:23 am Looks like the endgame is to finish everything so that Jyuuru can still make it on his date.
True, but I love some romance in SS from time to time. If Juuru ends up with Mizuki, I'll at least get one more thing that makes Kiramager less disappointing.
Thenosa :)

Finished watching:
SS:
Dekaranger
Boukenger
Shinkenger-Ninnninger
Lupinranger VS Patranger-Zenkaiger
Akibaranger
KR:
Kiva
Build
Zero-One -Revice
Misc:
Ryuukendo
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
My boom: Transformers

Post by midorininger »

shame Garuza croaked. id have loved to have seen a KirameiBlack. and it occurred to me from the auto corrects above, is that was Juuryu's name is? jewel or jewelry?
i was almost expecting Yodonna to force Garuza out so she could have the body to herself. i almost wonder what type of world Garuza would have wanted to make?
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

midorininger wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:15 am shame Garuza croaked. id have loved to have seen a KirameiBlack. and it occurred to me from the auto corrects above, is that was Juuryu's name is? jewel or jewelry?
i was almost expecting Yodonna to force Garuza out so she could have the body to herself. i almost wonder what type of world Garuza would have wanted to make?
In Japanese, (ジュエル) is pronounced "jyueru" (ジュエル) while Jyuuru (じゅうる) is pronounced closer to how an English speaker would say the word. It's obviously based on jewel and frankly Jyuuru is a weird name anyway so people just call him Jewel
Thenosa Yechette
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger
My boom: Super Sentai.
Type: INTP Architect
Location: A backwater place in this backwater planet(according to Agent Abrera)

Post by Thenosa Yechette »

Lunagel wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:22 am It's obviously based on jewel and frankly Jyuuru is a weird name anyway so people just call him Jewel
Although from episode 40, where the young boy is named "Calorie", I think and feel that Jyuuru's name is probably based on "Joule", since "Calorie" is also a unit of energy/heat energy. Plus, "Joule" was actually a person's name. So, I find it more convenient to call him "Joule" if I'm not calling him Jyuuru. It's just my opinion though.... :| :| :?
Thenosa :)

Finished watching:
SS:
Dekaranger
Boukenger
Shinkenger-Ninnninger
Lupinranger VS Patranger-Zenkaiger
Akibaranger
KR:
Kiva
Build
Zero-One -Revice
Misc:
Ryuukendo
CheetahLynx
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Engine Sentai Go-Onger

Post by CheetahLynx »

Garuza's explosion was so big! lol
Man, I'm really hyped for the endgame now
CheetahLynx
I was gonna list all the series I've watched but there's a 255 character limit. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Oh well.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Lunagel wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:22 am It's obviously based on jewel and frankly Jyuuru is a weird name anyway so people just call him Jewel
Can confirm. I am too lazy to bother to learn how to spell a name that's 50% U's. So Jewel it is. :lol:
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Thenosa Yechette wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:10 pm
Although from episode 40, where the young boy is named "Calorie", I think and feel that Jyuuru's name is probably based on "Joule", since "Calorie" is also a unit of energy/heat energy. Plus, "Joule" was actually a person's name. So, I find it more convenient to call him "Joule" if I'm not calling him Jyuuru. It's just my opinion though.... :| :| :?
I mean, you're not wrong, but Occam's Razor, what's more likely? That the name for the Red for a series literally named "sparklerangers" is based off of "jewel", or "joule"?

I think it's way more probable that Calorie's name was joke reference to joule, cause let's face it, he's single-appearance character in a non-plot relevant episode
msf232
Faiz
Dreamy: 민지여신
Favorite Band: Dreamcatcher
My boom: Nothing definite, changes from time to time
Type: ISTP Crafter

Post by msf232 »

Jyuru, Jyuuru, Juuru, Juru, Jewel- all should be acceptable
Finished:
Dairanger, Shinkenger, Kyoryuger–キングオージャー
Kuuga–Geats