Zero-One Others: Metsubou Jinrai discussion thread

Everything starts at 0. I mean 1.
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Zero-One Wiki Link

< Zi-O | Zero-One |

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.
Qayyim
Quote: Rider Time Kamen Rider Zi-O

Re: Zero-One Others: Metsubou Jinrai discussion thread

Post by Qayyim »

The Blu Ray has came out three days ago if Tv Nihon or others staffs,members & admins get the Blu Ray video can Tv Nihon resubbed & re released it again in a Blu Ray quality format ?
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Qayyim wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:11 pm The Blu Ray has came out three days ago if Tv Nihon or others staffs,members & admins get the Blu Ray video can Tv Nihon resubbed & re released it again in a Blu Ray quality format ?
Or we could not, since Toei was only just recently breathing down our necks
Qayyim
Quote: Rider Time Kamen Rider Zi-O

Post by Qayyim »

But Tv Nihon usually sub the Blu Ray quality version of the Kamen Rider V-Cinema film from W Returns to Geiz Majesty & the only thing left for Zero One is Zero One Others Vulcan & Valkyrie I hope that Tv Nihon will subbing it & complete the whole Zero One story & Tv Nihon says that they only cancel Saber & Zenkaiger not Zero One & I recently saw they subbed Kiramager Vs Ryusoulger film few days ago
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Qayyim wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:23 am But Tv Nihon usually sub the Blu Ray quality version of the Kamen Rider V-Cinema film from W Returns to Geiz Majesty & the only thing left for Zero One is Zero One Others Vulcan & Valkyrie I hope that Tv Nihon will subbing it & complete the whole Zero One story & Tv Nihon says that they only cancel Saber & Zenkaiger not Zero One & I recently saw they subbed Kiramager Vs Ryusoulger film few days ago
Dude. Plausible deniability. Shut up.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Qayyim wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:23 am But Tv Nihon usually sub the Blu Ray quality version of the Kamen Rider V-Cinema film from W Returns to Geiz Majesty & the only thing left for Zero One is Zero One Others Vulcan & Valkyrie I hope that Tv Nihon will subbing it & complete the whole Zero One story & Tv Nihon says that they only cancel Saber & Zenkaiger not Zero One & I recently saw they subbed Kiramager Vs Ryusoulger film few days ago
Zero-One has been licensed by Shout. If you want the rest of it, you're going to have to wait on them.

Return to “Kamen Rider Zero-One”