There are five lights!
There are five lights!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Samurai Sentai Shinkenger
Alignment: Lawful Good
Type: ENFP Champion

Re: KR Saber 35 released

Post by Darkwingsamurai »

Quick Question. I like how you can get the just the subs now, but the style isn't the same when you put them in a video. How do you get the sub style from before when burning the subs in the video?
Edit: This is my own opinion, but would it be possible for you guys to use a .ass file instead of a srt file. You might get better results with the font and the special effects. Hope I don't over step a line or anything.
Last edited by Darkwingsamurai on Tue May 18, 2021 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
My boom: Transformers

Post by midorininger »

Darkwingsamurai wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 6:54 pm Quick Question. I like how you can get the just the subs now, but the style isn't the same when you put them in a video. How do you get the sub style from before when burning the subs in the video?
they would likely have to to put that into a file, but i believe that it also requires hard subs which they can not do.

also, in the SRT file, when master logos is talking there seems to be some error, his sentence read at the end "god!{end cap}" and i think his next line had that too.
MagusKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Decade
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: The whole world is insane, we just have to be sane enough to accept it

Post by MagusKaiser »

I hope you guys let Toei know they're pretty much screwing over a lot of the fans state side
Raziel-Faustus
Favorite series: kamen rider ooo
2nd Favorite Series: kamen rider kiva
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: eurobeat
Quote: What is today but yesterdays tomorrow

Post by Raziel-Faustus »

it was a 4 for me a solid end to the last arc tho 1 of the megiddo still just sorta hanging around im not sure what the point is. Genta is still a entertaining villain even if hes paper thin in terms if motivation. emotional dragon is neat to see in show hope its not the final form tho 02 was shown at 40 so theres still time. also didnt read too much into kento picking kurayami over ikazuchi as he`ll probably duel wield them later or use it later. Glad the arthur sword is getting some use so overall im at least curious to see where this last arc goes
Sinkuu
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Quote: Let's make it Showy!

Post by Sinkuu »

I am SO glad they got rid of luna... touma was pushing creeper territory. >.>
ShepardRahl
Infinity
Favorite series: Kamen rider
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai
Dreamy: Yoshizawa Hitomi
Favorite Actor?: Dwayne Johnson
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Rider Belts
Quote: I will tell you something about anything...if not everything.
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by ShepardRahl »

Are you not able to add color and embellishments to softsubs? It's a little weird watching the latest stuff without it. 'lol'
I will tell you something about anything...if not everything!
ryujin
Gabu
Favorite series: MagiRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Zero
Dreamy: Matsuyama Mary
Favorite Actor?: Masahiro Inoue
Favorite Band: SCANDAL
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: PS4
Quote: R/B is just ORB without the O and Tiga is just Taiga without the A ... tabun :P
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by ryujin »

Good God, cringe-ly named book Emotional Dragon is back.

Really Kento?, you could have wielded two swords, and kindly fix that collar for crying out loud.

Logos just seemed like a glorified KR Saber merch collector in this episode lol!

I forgot for a second that Yuri was a sword when he came crashing down lol!, great to see the man back in action :)

Give this a 4 for Yuri's comeback

Maybe going off topic here, i dunno if this is a "fight club" thing that we shouldn't mention anything, but It's weird that i found the new episodes of Saber & Zenkai at a particular cat based site, i didn't know TVN was gonna do sendspace for the srt's, cause the torrent files names were too similar and has the extra contents as well (CM & such).
FreeDragon
There are five lights!
There are five lights!

Post by FreeDragon »

Won't you release the subbed version in nyaa ?
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
My boom: Transformers

Post by midorininger »

ryujin wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:48 pm Good God, cringe-ly named book Emotional Dragon is back.

Really Kento?, you could have wielded two swords, and kindly fix that collar for crying out loud.

Logos just seemed like a glorified KR Saber merch collector in this episode lol!

I forgot for a second that Yuri was a sword when he came crashing down lol!, great to see the man back in action :)

Give this a 4 for Yuri's comeback

Maybe going off topic here, i dunno if this is a "fight club" thing that we shouldn't mention anything, but It's weird that i found the new episodes of Saber & Zenkai at a particular cat based site, i didn't know TVN was gonna do sendspace for the srt's, cause the torrent files names were too similar and has the extra contents as well (CM & such).
fight club rules pls.
and yes Logos need that arther sword variant! no collection is complete without it.
and yes no one seems to want to address that luna hasnt aged, but she can recognized adult touma. hm!
ryujin
Gabu
Favorite series: MagiRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Zero
Dreamy: Matsuyama Mary
Favorite Actor?: Masahiro Inoue
Favorite Band: SCANDAL
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: PS4
Quote: R/B is just ORB without the O and Tiga is just Taiga without the A ... tabun :P
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by ryujin »

midorininger wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 4:03 pm fight club rules pls.
and yes Logos need that arther sword variant! no collection is complete without it.
and yes no one seems to want to address that luna hasnt aged, but she can recognized adult touma. hm!
Got it, fight club rules it is then :)
TajadorCombo
Infinity
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
Favorite Band: Band-Maid, BABYMETAL
My boom: Fighting games
Quote: I'm just a passing-through Kamen Rider, remember that
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by TajadorCombo »

Something occurred to me, when Master Logos does his ritual, he uses less books than he has.

For normal Ride Books we have Saber (3), Blades (3), Espada (3), Kenzan (2), Slash (2), Buster (2), Calibur (1), Falchion (1), Saikou (1), Sabela (1), Durandai (1) and King Arthur. Making 21 books.

Counting Upgrades we have Saber (4), Blades (2), Saikou (1), Calibur (1). 8 special books

That means that Master Logos should have had 29 books rather than 19.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

He specifically said "chosen" books, essentially admitting a bunch of them were superfluous. I'd complain but it's the same exact goddamn thing they did in Ghost with the Eyecons
TajadorCombo
Infinity
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
Favorite Band: Band-Maid, BABYMETAL
My boom: Fighting games
Quote: I'm just a passing-through Kamen Rider, remember that
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by TajadorCombo »

It's still kind of weird since they're all supposed to be from the same source, it'd be like an encyclopedia just had half of its volumes considered worthless.

But I guess I shouldn't be bothered by that, maybe they'll invent an excuse to explain why some of them were "chosen", oh wait, I had forgotten this is Ghost's writer, well... let's hope for the best. Although, it would be funny if Saber's final form ends up being the typical "combine all toys into one".
Dante ShadowRoadz
7X

Post by Dante ShadowRoadz »

I can't say I'm surprised at the tropes going the exact same way as Ghost >_>; And here it was starting to be consistently better there for a while.

Overall it feels like a heavy handed rush to the end-game, tossing the movie tie-in power-up out on a lark and resolving Luna's relevance in the plot so rapidly. It's still Touma's biggest glaring blind-spot since we never saw anything to do with their relationship, same as with Kento. When straight man Rintarou is the one walking out of the season with the best character development arc, that's saying a lot and none of it good. Heck, we get more of Yuuri's character and development than anything to do with Touma.
makoto
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa

Post by makoto »

First thing, thank you very much for still providing the subs!!!

Yeah, it's Ghost all over again, as many people already mentioned. I wonder if the times where they made shows like Gaim are gone for good? Ex-Aid ended early when it got serious, and since then...

Return to “Kamen Rider Saber”