Henshindai's MicroHero(pixelart) Gallery.

Media Sharing Forum
HenshinDai
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Favorite series: Dairanger/Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto/DekaRanger
Alignment: Neutral
Quote: And I shall shed my light over dark evil, for the dark things cannot stand the light. The light of … THE GREEN LANTERN!-AlanScott
Type: ISTP Crafter
Instagram: Henshindai

Henshindai's MicroHero(pixelart) Gallery.

Post by HenshinDai »

So I don't know that this will be a thing I post here often, depends on how it goes I suppose. But I'm a member on a forum for doing a style of pixelart called MicroHeroes. Sort of a styleized comic-booky sort of thing that over time has grown to include a lot of different variants on the original designs. The style I tend to use is a bit middle aged at this point. I still use MSPaint while alot of folks have moved on to photoshop or other programs for a more detailed look.

Anyway, here are a couple designs I've got from a while back that I figured I would share. Feel free to ask any questions and I'll do my best to answer or at the very least enlist a friend of mine who watches stuff here to come in and answer for me lol.

ImageImage
My Green Lantern design going back to 2008 and running up till 2018/19

An ODST turned Spartan that I had fun designing.

My Justice League

and Legion of Superheroes.

Image Image
Some Ex-Aid style Riders.
Image Image Image
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: Henshindai's MicroHero(pixelart) Gallery.

Post by takenoko »

That's pretty good stuff. I wish I had drawing talent. Also sometimes it's easier to use a tool you're familiar with. I remember sticking to Substation Alpha way longer than probably needed after most people moved over to Aegisub
HenshinDai
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Quote: And I shall shed my light over dark evil, for the dark things cannot stand the light. The light of … THE GREEN LANTERN!-AlanScott

Post by HenshinDai »

Thanks ^_^ I've pretty much settled into my niche for the tools I use lol. So I get what you mean, I might eventually move into another medium bit not anytime soon. Too many projects just starting.

Up next more random stuff.

Made a couple TRON style characters a while back, was fun to come up with designs that worked in that world.

Another Ex-Aid style rider, had a bit of help on the warhammer suit using a realy rather old template made by a bloke on a micro board I'm on, honestly don't recall who anymore. I took the suit trimmed it a little here and there and retooled the shading to match my style a bit more.

Oh I know what I can post next, a good old fashioned Sentai OC. My Kyuuranger.
Image Image Image
HenshinDai
Complacent masses
Complacent masses

Post by HenshinDai »

May as well post a few more things and see if anybody sees them >_<;

Image Image
Shinken Black Moon and White Moon. Black would be the orignal and White would be his descendant from the present day.

Deka7

Image Image
Alien Ranger Teal and Kakuranger Teal, because why not do a ranger for each version of the series ^_^
Image Image Image

Return to “Media Gallery”