GARO - Game Mockup

This is the story of a gold wolf furry and his adventure with all his friends
Vebills
It's not even funny
It's not even funny

GARO - Game Mockup

Post by Vebills »

I recently played Ougon Kishi Garo for PS2 and unlocked everything on the game, I get a bit frustrated because don't have nothing after finish the Kiba and gallery mode or even an arcade mode. After that, I wondered how many games it was possible, but quite impossible. I don't know if many here are familiar with anime or manga, but mostly one manga in particular: JoJo's Kimyou na Bouken(Bizarre's Adventure), Jojo have a PS4 game(Eyes of Heaven) where your system is very interesting, with team battles, being a battle arena. That combat scenario style is entirely appropriate for a Garo Battle Arena game, and I ended up imagining some character select concept.

(Ps: Versus Road was to be a ''Versus Mode" name)
Initial Characters:

All Unlocked:

"DLC" or Hidden Characters:

I was watching Yami o Terasu when I did this, I would probably change some things: Ryume instead Rin and Agou instead Latel. Maybe I would change Zelos for Ema, after all, Zelos didn't have much screen time. It looks quite like the kind of Char Screen you would see in a PSP game, doesn't it? It's missing some important characters like Ryume and Agou, but I tried to fit each character in a non-random way. I imagine the game's story would use the famous dimensional problems. Maybe this game can explore better the Kouga's mission through dimensions, i dunno, it's just a idea concept after all. I recommend you take a look at some video from JoJo's Eyes of Heaven to get some idea, and let me know what you think of this simple concept. Maybe I'll try to make some concept by showing inside combat with HUD and etc.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: GARO - Game Mockup

Post by takenoko »

Wow, did you make that? Looks pretty neat!
Vebills
It's not even funny
It's not even funny

Re: GARO - Game Mockup

Post by Vebills »

takenoko wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:00 am Wow, did you make that? Looks pretty neat!
Yas! And as I mentioned, maybe I'll do an in-battle concept! It was really fun to do this concept, but now i feel really annoyed that some more important characters are not present, maybe i should actually edit in a new version :^P

Return to “Garo”