Zenkaiger 24 discussion thread

Covid Sentai Singleranger
Forum rules

Zenkaiger Wiki Link

< Kiramei | Kikai Sentai Zenkaiger | DonBro >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:23 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
57%
☆☆☆☆
29%
☆☆☆
No votes
☆☆
14%
No votes

Total votes: 7
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Zenkaiger 24 discussion thread

Post by takenoko »

< Previous
Wiki
Next >

Last Zenkaiger's rating: 4 of 5 (7 votes)

Alt Title: Summer vacation power

Zox has good movements in this opening battle

Wait wait... Robot house wife. Robot senate??? I thought they've only been around for less than a year

5 minutes into taking care of the shop, they lose to the bad guys and all go on permanent summer vacation mode. Sounds about right

Gaoon, where did you get that child...

Wait, can Vacance World conquer our world?

For some reason the tube coming out of Vacacne world's mouth really creeps me out

And suddenly this is a summer sports movie

Why don't you send Muscle Kudaku into battle more? In 5 seconds he's already more interesting than the 5 main characters

New outfit for the little sister

So the Kiramager's ranger key power is to create sparkles. That sounds about right

Hmmm. Spend 5 minutes of transformation just to get ready for a watermelon fight

This episode is suspiciously good. Even the camerawork is especially good this time

Wait, can Vacance World take over our world?

I had to look up Vroom's line (I swear these lines between the two guys as they combine are adlibbed)
That looks delicious. Where can I get some
https://www.justonecookbook.com/ujikint ... haved-ice/

Next time had better not be a clip show...

Anyway, loved this episode. Great job on this one Komura Junko! (As I suspected, the key to making this series fun is to throw out the semblance of an overarching plot)
Thenosa Yechette
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Super Sentai.
Type: INTP Architect
Location: A backwater place in this backwater planet(according to Agent Abrera)

Re: Zenkaiger 24 discussion thread

Post by Thenosa Yechette »

This was a goofy and hilarious episode. We totally forgot that last episode ever happened....

Is it just me or did Zox just say Yo Ho Hoy too many times in around 30 seconds?

And we're back with the Goldtsuiker cheerleading team!

Wow, these gears have some very unpredictable powers and usages! How do the Zenkaigers even know what to do to get what kind of result? There are only two sides of the gears after all, I'm pretty confused about how they function....

Oh, so Zox is going to spam this episode with "Yo Ho Hoy" and 'Tsukai' like Yossha Lucky....?

Whoa, did we just get a look inside the Japanese Parliament house? That was very unexpected....

The world going on Vacation might be happening the first time in the Zenkaiger world, but it's not the first time in Sentai for sure. Good thing I watched Kyoryuger recently....

Oh, how glad I am to see the Yukatas and the fireworks in summer return to Sentai! I missed it!!!

Wow, Majinu went camping.... And she has a telescope? Is this Astronomy or Astrology here? I'm guessing it's the second one....

Aww. Flint is playing with her little toy brothers with that sweet expression on her face. How adorable..... 😑😶 Cuz no one remembers that these two "toys" were originally humans...

Why does Kaito have a flower on his head....? 😮😯🤨🤨🤨 Ok, so he has the hairstyle of a 5-year-old girl..... Rather he actually looks like a 5-year-old girl from the side, the earrings, hair and even his face..... Kaito lost every last bit of masculinity from his face because of that hairstyle. So has Sentai completely stopped giviing the reds/protagonists any manliness? Whatever, I guess....

And then his hairstyle totally takes away the from seriousness he has on his face in the next scene.

So Kaito at least has some practical skills. Even if it is just volleyball....

They have variations among the Kudaks?

What's with that weird looking scoring card/calender thing(I don't what that's called)? Why are the sizes of these cards that different?

Majinu's vacation clothes are quite ridiculous, even more than the others ....

So again, they forgot that with the whole world going on vacation means the monsters also going on vacation.....

Lol, Kaito asking Vacation world whether it's ok to include the Goldtsuikers in their games or not, that's funny...

Oh boy, what a hilarious sight it was to see Flint wrapped in floaties....

Wow! Kiramager sparkles 🌟❇️🎇!! That's some good usage of Kiramager powers....! 🥳🥳🥳😊😊😆😆😁😁 Whoa, they even used the Kiramekouze catchphrase...!

What the heck is up with putting robots and monsters in bikinis, and even the male ones?

Why did Zox's gunshot for his changing sequence sound like the sound of opening a soda bottle? Weird.... That didn't happen for the other Zenkaigers...

The role-calls were all very hilarious, apart from the Zenkaigers' one.

What is with Japanese characters randomly saying "Party People"?

Man, Flint firing her gun in that vacation outfit and chasing Majinu! I've never seen anything like that before!!

Nice way of incorporating the fighting of this episode in the game. Pretty fun.

Well, that was some pretty dumb magic from Majinu's side.

So Barashitara carries missiles on his spear?

Lol, they're all crying "Vacance World........" after Vacance World is destroyed...

So Zenkaiger's strong point is to be super goofy. Don't try to give us a story Zenkaiger, you know you'll suck that way.
takenoko wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:23 pm Wait wait... Robot house wife. Robot senate??? I thought they've only been around for less than a year
I keep wondering the same thing.... This reminds me of Power Rangers SPD, like how the aliens were basically half(or more than half maybe) the population of the world, except that in Zenkaiger, it's robots and a very very short time. It's good to know that they adjusted to this situation fast, despite it being super ridiculous...
takenoko wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:23 pm
Wait, can Vacance World conquer our world?
I thought it already did.... Take over the world... And no one is defending anything so he took over on behalf the Kudaitest army....
takenoko wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:23 pm And suddenly this is a summer sports movie
Well, the summer sports movie part wasn't so bad so it's good.
takenoko wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:23 pm Why don't you send Muscle Kudaku into battle more? In 5 seconds he's already more interesting than the 5 main characters
I gree. If there are different kind of Kudaks then they should make them appear more!! Muscle Kudaku was really funny. And he didn't even have any dialogues...
takenoko wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:23 pm Next time had better not be a clip show...
I'm hoping it'll have at least 35-45% new footage. 25 episodes is too soon to have a clipshow episode....
Thenosa :)

Finished watching:
SS:
Dekaranger
Boukenger
Shinkenger-Ninnninger
Lupinranger VS Patranger-Zenkaiger
Akibaranger
KR:
Kiva
Build
Zero-One -Revice
Misc:
Ryuukendo
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

>Whoa, did we just get a look inside the Japanese Parliament house? That was very unexpected....

Yeah, not sure how they did that effect or if it's just a public domain clip
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
My boom: Transformers

Post by midorininger »

weirdest summer sentai episode ever. in fact when was the last sentai summer swim suit episode? feels like its been forever since they did it, and go figure its the season with the fewest "humans".

and really they could have just left well enough alone, i mean the Tojitendo had won right? i honestly just dont know what to think of this episode.
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Post by resop2 »

Looking at Flint's swimsuit top I was reminded of Ouran High School Host Club and the reason why Haruhi was going to wear the same type of top.
Sinkuu
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Quote: Let's make it Showy!

Post by Sinkuu »

that was the funniest fucking thing I've seen in a while. that was great.
msf232
Faiz
Dreamy: 민지여신
Favorite Band: Dreamcatcher
My boom: Nothing definite, changes from time to time
Type: ISTP Crafter

Post by msf232 »

Nice way to show a different "side" of monsters taking over the world
Finished:
Dairanger, Shinkenger, Kyoryuger–キングオージャー
Kuuga–Geats