Forum for talking about tokusatsu series created by Giga
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Wakusaver Season 2 Ep 03.5

Post by resop2 »

The Wakusaver JAV episode for season 2 is now up! It's more of Earth Pink being bullied, but this time she is bullied by Rajura. Also (from what I could tell from the "location report" and the preview) there might be a fake/brainwashed transformed Red in play. (Although since the male Wakusavers are not JAV, even if it is supposed to be a brainwashed Red it's still a fake Red.)

There is no evidence that Purapiinu will be in it.

Since Giga does p0rn parodies of tokusatsu and Sailor Moon featuring female characters reaching a bad end, will another pr0n company make a yaoi parody of Wakusaver with Green as the uke?
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Wakusaver Season 2 Ep 02 released

Post by resop2 »

The pr0n episode for Wakusaver Season 2 is now up on the Giga website.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: Wakusaver Season 2 Ep 02 released

Post by takenoko »

resop2 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:28 pm The pr0n episode for Wakusaver Season 2 is now up on the Giga website.
Yeah you mentioned it earlier. I split it off into its own thread
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Re: Wakusaver Season 2 Ep 02 released

Post by resop2 »

takenoko wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:34 pm
resop2 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:28 pm The pr0n episode for Wakusaver Season 2 is now up on the Giga website.
Yeah you mentioned it earlier. I split it off into its own thread
Sorry, I missed that.
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Re: Wakusaver Season 2 Ep 03.5

Post by resop2 »

After seeing episode 3, by guess is that the evil Red in the location pictures and sample movie is brainwashed Red. Which means that if Red is going to thank Pink for saving him in episode 4 then there needs to be a lot of plot happenings after the final "on location" shot.

I wonder if the plot twist at the end is that Pink is only pretending to enjoy Rajura's feminine charms so that she can steal an object on Rajura's uniform to free Red?

If the on location shots are in order then Pink's henshin-ed form is self repairing, unless the last three pics are a fantasy sequence.

I keep reaching for the headphones to review the sample movie, then realize that they are always silent.
Dellorandsupersentaj
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: zenkaiger and wakusaver
2nd Favorite Series: Timeranger
Dreamy: Rajura
Favorite Actor?: Yume shinjo
Favorite Band: Jo1 and bts
My boom: Taiwanese, japanese, and (south) korean snacks, shows, pop music, and cultures (i like those things from taiwan, japan, and south korea
Type: ENTJ Fieldmarshal
Location: Chernobyl (JK) i live in poland (jk i dont live in poland im an north American fan of toku)

Post by Dellorandsupersentaj »

Is this season going to be the last clean thing they will ever make? Hope not.
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by resop2 »

Dellorandsupersentaj wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:21 pm Is this season going to be the last clean thing they will ever make? Hope not.
I hope not as well. Considering their back catalog it would be a shame if they did not do a Sailor Senshi show. Especially since the girl ninja also did a sailor senshi JAV recently. Although it might be tougher to follow the Wakusaver formula for a Sailor Senshi show because you would have to find four actresses who would be willing to be in a show that has a pr0n tie-in even if they do not appear in the tie in. But if they can get four regular actresses it would be a slam dunk since they can already do fairly competent cgi for all of the sailor attacks. Or, they could splurge and get more than one JAV senshi which would give them more options for multiple seasons, especially if you have multiple JAV guys as the generals.

Also, if Dinnovater has a second season and they get a level up in quality proportional to the level up that Wakusaver got then holy heck, no one would care about Toei anymore!

I would say that they could try to conquer the Garo franchise, but Garo uses so many JAV girls and has them half naked that it would be redundant.

If their JAV for Wakusaver S2 makes a profit and their youtube channel brings in some more cash flow, then I cannot see GIGA stopping. The only reason they would stop is if they lost money on a show. And, often a pr0n company that has steady cash streams from other series will do a "big budget" movie as a publicity stunt, not hoping to make money on it, but hoping to raise visibility for the rest of their catalog.
Kadence_Narrator
There are five lights!
There are five lights!
Quote: "Hey, do you know? When you have a dream... sometimes it's really painful... and sometimes you get really fired up. Or so I hear. I don't have a dream. But, you know, I can protect dreams."

Post by Kadence_Narrator »

Sailor Senshi style show seems like the best way to go. The fact that none of these shows had more than 1 JAV girl on the hero side seemed odd to me anyway, in terms of advertising. 2 JAV senshis and 2 regular actresses seems like the best way to go, though like you said, getting multiple regular actresses for this might be difficult.
Dellorandsupersentaj
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: zenkaiger and wakusaver
2nd Favorite Series: Timeranger
Dreamy: Rajura
Favorite Actor?: Yume shinjo
Favorite Band: Jo1 and bts
My boom: Taiwanese, japanese, and (south) korean snacks, shows, pop music, and cultures (i like those things from taiwan, japan, and south korea
Type: ENTJ Fieldmarshal
Location: Chernobyl (JK) i live in poland (jk i dont live in poland im an north American fan of toku)

Post by Dellorandsupersentaj »

resop2 wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:01 pm
Dellorandsupersentaj wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:21 pm Is this season going to be the last clean thing they will ever make? Hope not.
I hope not as well. Considering their back catalog it would be a shame if they did not do a Sailor Senshi show. Especially since the girl ninja also did a sailor senshi JAV recently. Although it might be tougher to follow the Wakusaver formula for a Sailor Senshi show because you would have to find four actresses who would be willing to be in a show that has a pr0n tie-in even if they do not appear in the tie in. But if they can get four regular actresses it would be a slam dunk since they can already do fairly competent cgi for all of the sailor attacks. Or, they could splurge and get more than one JAV senshi which would give them more options for multiple seasons, especially if you have multiple JAV guys as the generals.

Also, if Dinnovater has a second season and they get a level up in quality proportional to the level up that Wakusaver got then holy heck, no one would care about Toei anymore!

I would say that they could try to conquer the Garo franchise, but Garo uses so many JAV girls and has them half naked that it would be redundant.

If their JAV for Wakusaver S2 makes a profit and their youtube channel brings in some more cash flow, then I cannot see GIGA stopping. The only reason they would stop is if they lost money on a show. And, often a pr0n company that has steady cash streams from other series will do a "big budget" movie as a publicity stunt, not hoping to make money on it, but hoping to raise visibility for the rest of their catalog.
I just found out that they are doing a second season of dinnovator just when i got home from school for the day.
khunjuice
Complacent masses
Complacent masses

Post by khunjuice »

I just found out that they are doing a second season of dinnovator just when i got home from school for the day.
i try to find a announcement of second season of dinnovator on GIGA twitter.

I can't it but found a spin-off (or a p0rn parody lol ) featuring 3 wakusaver villains.

https://twitter.com/giga_una7/status/14 ... 1106317313
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by resop2 »

Dellorandsupersentaj wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:34 pm I just found out that they are doing a second season of dinnovator just when i got home from school for the day.
I am not sure if a second season is in the works, but Giga did put a second Dinnovator pr0n movie up on their website.

They also put up a second Wakusaver pr0n long before Wakusaver S2 so I don't know if this indicates a season two or not.
Kurozuma
Adventure

Post by Kurozuma »

resop2 wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:47 am After seeing episode 3, by guess is that the evil Red in the location pictures and sample movie is brainwashed Red. Which means that if Red is going to thank Pink for saving him in episode 4 then there needs to be a lot of plot happenings after the final "on location" shot.

I wonder if the plot twist at the end is that Pink is only pretending to enjoy Rajura's feminine charms so that she can steal an object on Rajura's uniform to free Red?

If the on location shots are in order then Pink's henshin-ed form is self repairing, unless the last three pics are a fantasy sequence.

I keep reaching for the headphones to review the sample movie, then realize that they are always silent.
This clearly makes this “ special” non-canon since the entire Rajura’s plan was to make Makoto ( Yellow) Renon ( Green) and Yuuki ( Red) quit being Wakusaver wounder why didn’t she make the same for Satoshi and Otoha. Brainwashing wasn’t a psrt of her plan at all. This episode feels very out of place in this season. It feels like it’s made only for Pink having some screen time since the entire arc was focused on boys this time
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Thank you for the report, resop2. It sounds about as uninspired as the first JAV, so I can't say I'm surprised.

Though for casting two JAV actresses for this series, you'd think they'd spend a video giving Rajura the business, rather than picking on poor Pink twice over. :shock:
resop2 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:15 pm
Dellorandsupersentaj wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:34 pm I just found out that they are doing a second season of dinnovator just when i got home from school for the day.
I am not sure if a second season is in the works, but Giga did put a second Dinnovator pr0n movie up on their website.

They also put up a second Wakusaver pr0n long before Wakusaver S2 so I don't know if this indicates a season two or not.
Damn, this got my hopes up. I'm not seeing anything about a second season of Dinovator on GIGA's site. It looks like it's just another JAV release.

Return to “Giga Tokusatsu”